Fraternity Codex
2.5k 0 19
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

House of Norms - Naming themselves after the ancient histories of the Normans, the house of Norms value history and military studies over others. They are typically looking for members who value martial arts and strategy, and have an eagerness to serve in the military or police force. Despite this they also look for a fair number of athletes and those in technical fields as well. 

House of Spades - The house of spades values the studies of mathematics and physics above all else. They work hard to recruit potential students with the highest IQ and grade potential. 

House of Pearl - The brothers of the house of pearl are known to be rather eccentric in their tastes of recruits. While they are known for hosting extravagant formal events that often last entire weeks, they are proud of their mission statement which includes promoting fairness and academic excellence above all else.

House of Variance - Fiercely dedicated to all technical fields, they typically do not look for anyone who wants to go into athletics.

House of Contact - This house is the polar opposite of the house of variants, and constantly seeks athletic members. 

House of Shade - This house studies the histories that transpired during the decade of long night. They take a particular interest in Skitter anatomy and evolutionary progression. Most members go on to become investigators or Skitter hunters for the government. 

House of Denim - This house values hard work, and values members with a strong individual mindset and work ethic. 

House of Daylight - The newest house to be established, these members strive to earn their place on campus. So far they have the highest grade point average when compared to all other fraternity houses, and are among the most active on campus grounds. Sadly this effort has bled into their social lives, their members having to sacrifice much of their free time in pursuit of their grades. Even after being on campus for only a year they seem to gravitate to recruiting new members with a desire for history. Their strange fascination for studying the decade of Old Night is troubling for some.

19