Chapter 1: Keri Pryde
3.6k 0 25
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

My name is Keri Pryde, I'm nineteen years old and desperately wanted to compete in the boxing championship of Nova Nash! I trained endlessly, and fought more guys that I could count. I'm terrible at describing myself, but I guess some of my friends would call me...weird. I mean I never had a boy crazed phase, or fought over shoes, or even had a decent pair of shoes. I never dyed my chestnut hair blue or red, and I never gloomed over jewelry. I could never pick a tattoo, or where I would want one, and I'm the last of all my friends who still hasn't...done it with anyone yet. At least I could vent my frustrations in the ring, or the gym. Punching stuff always feels good. Anyway I guess this is how the story begins...hope you don't think less of me...

...

"Suck his cock!" The demand came at her like a knife and she struggled to comprehend it. Keri Pryde, newly accepted sister and pawn of the Rachelle Institute, froze in abject terror. Julie Cane, her older sorority sister pinned her down on her knees in the open hallway. The ground was shockingly cold, she could feel the chill through her jeans. According to the Sorority bylaws, pawns had to obey the orders of their older senior sisters no matter how insane or unorthodox. Failure to accept an order resulted in loss of sponsorship and certain expulsion. In this world she lived in, Keri was bound to sustain the hazing of her elders, however this was the first official order she had ever received. It was hard for her to fathom it even as she was forced down in front of the random stranger.

"Holy shit yes!" The random student rushed to remove his belt, he struggled to unclasp the buckle. It was a flashy one, the kind that only obnoxious guys wore complete with a freaking bald eagle with spread wings.

She couldn't be serious! Keri froze in horror as the man dropped his pants in the middle of the hallway, in full view of everyone! Some thirty fellow students were nearby, a couple stopped to watch while others brushed it aside as if this was a normal thing. As his pants touched the ground the giant bulge in his boxers was stunning to look upon. Keri had never actually seen a male penis before in the flesh, only on tv or a shameless adult film. It was clear he was larger than most she had seen before, or so she thought.

Keri's body was shaking, her hands wouldn't stop jittering. Julie seemed to notice her anxiety and brushed Keri's short curly hair before pinching her cheeks and guiding her forward, "What are you doing you filthy pawn, whip it out for him. Don't keep him waiting," Keri yelped at a sharp pain in her ankle, a previous injury that never fully healed. But the pain was fleeting, unlike the sickening knot in her stomach.

Keri had a hard time looking straight ahead, she wanted to back away but felt her older sorority sister lean against her. She shamelessly tried to plead for mercy, "Please, this can't be legal!?" her cries met deaf ears.

"I love Rachelle's, you're so fucking insane, come on little pawn pull it out." His voice was brimming with excitement.

"Here just like this little pawn," Keri struggled as two hands from behind grabbed her wrists and guided them to the mans crotch. Julie's fingers interlinking with hers and forced them to spread.

Should I fight? Keri wondered to herself. As a newly inducted member of the Rachelle Institute Sorority she was lucky to get them as a sponsor to come to the grand university in the first place. Part of her initiation was to abide by her older sisters laws until full initiation…which could be years. If she refused, her membership would be terminated and she would be expelled without a second thought.

Tears strolled down her drawn cheeks as she pondered what she was about to do, what she was being ordered to do. Although she couldn't see Julie's face, Keri could tell her older sister was smiling. With her own eyes closed Keri dug her fingers underneath the mans boxers then yanked downward. Once free a large thick appendage struck out at her violently. Its bulbous tip skimmed her nose making her recoil.

"Very nice! It's very impressive, isn't it Keri?" Julie's voice held all the sarcasm in the world, "Come on new pawn, tell him how impressive it is."

Keri swallowed, her throat was parched, "It’s,” she paused trying to hold back her contempt, "very big…I guess."

"Are you sure she's ok with this?" Keri was surprised to hear genuine concern in his voice. Ok that meant he wasn't a monster, he was just like every other fraternity duechbag who would never say no to a free blowjob. She couldn't blame him, he was just an innocent bystander who happened to walk by and given a free ticket.

"She is, aren't you?” Julie asked her. Keri could practically feel the tension in the air.

"Yes sister," Keri closed her eyes shut squeezing another tear down her cheek.

Unsatisfied with her response Julie grabbed the back her head and thrust it forward so that her lips came within an inch of the shaft. Keri could see thick veins pulsing under layers of meat and muscle. So this was a penis! It smelled awful! At that moment keri seriously considered telling them to go fuck themselves, and risk expulsion. She was still a virgin and had never given head before. But she couldn't risk expulsion!

That much was clear!

"Hey could she take her top off?" The stranger asked Julie politely. Keri felt her heart skip a beat, and her hands balled into fists. How could this guy be asking her to politely strip!

Julie chuckled behind her as if weighing the thought, "I'm about to tell her too if she doesn't get to sucking you off right now." Her sister was serious, Keri could tell she was walking on thin ice somehow. Her choices was simple, submit or comply. She wasn't one to give up, but she wasn't about to be expelled either.

She buried her feelings deep down, resigned herself to what she had to do. It took every ounce of strength in her body and soul to break open her chapped lips and lean forward.

She couldn't stop thinking to herself, how did I end up here?

25