Chapter 10: Sena Fuller
2.1k 0 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

She failed to run into her dream boy as she bustled out of the locker room. Her skirt swayed as she hurried to the main entrance and eagerly scanned the room. She needed to seem inconspicuous, so that it would seem like an accident to run into him...

Her hopes were dashed, he wasn't there! She wondered around the general area hoping to find him, or anyone from his entourage. Keri searched for some time, in the meantime she played with her phone so it wouldn't look like she was intentionally stalking someone.

Eventually she had to accept defeat. But not all hope was lost. She was so focused on the present moment she had forgotten that there was another opportunity to meet this beautiful creature.

She had completely forgotten that there was a game that night, one where Zachary Hugh would be playing. She figured she would go if only because she genuinely enjoyed watching them. Or so she kept telling herself.

That evening she went alone, despite her pleading with her roomie to join her. It was eight o'clock in the evening and Keri squeezed her legs together while sitting on the stadium bleachers. The crowd was ecstatic as the football game met its third quarter. The two rival teams were the house of Denim vs the House of Contact. Their official team names were the blues and the black jacks. Every fraternity had their own sports teams, the sororities had their own divisions as well but the Rachelle Institute was one of the few that had yet to establish its own.

It was agonizing just watching the ball games, she wished she could participate. If not in football maybe one of the other sporting leagues, like torch ball or anything else. She cursed to herself with the thought that there was even a sport for dueling, yet there was nothing she herself could participate in. Even if she were healed enough, her sorority was reluctant to entertain the notion of letting any of their members compete.

Maybe one day the Rachele institute would make a change, but not today. Still it could be worse. At least she could still workout and vent her frustrations on punching bags whenever she chose. Her mind wondered to her last encounter in the gym…a knot grew in the pit of her stomach just thinking about having Brutus's hands on her. She forced herself back to reality as the crowds roared around her.

She stood up to cheer as the blues broke through their opponents defensive screen, the quarter back charging down the field with reckless abandon. She felt a cool breeze brush up between her legs and regretted standing so quickly. At least her leggings kept her thighs warm, but the skirt wasn't helping. She was beyond feeling shameful for her appearance, and had come to simply accept it.

As the sounds of the fans died down Keri sat back onto the bleachers, at least the seating was heated. When the crowd surging around her settled she could see that the blues were successful! The runner had scored the touchdown and was show boating in the end field. The crowd yelled his name over and over again. Zach! Zach! Zach! She studied him, and admired his ferocity. He had taken several hits on his way to the goal line and shrugged them off like it was nothing.

The next play ended just the same. Zachary took four big steps back, even abandoning the protection of his pocket. Rather than throw the ball deep he feigned a short pass and sprinted forward in full sprint. He took advantage of the spread out defensive line and broke through it. Just like before his speed amazed her. As he scored his second touchdown of the night, Keri found herself chanting his name as well.

He wouldn't make a third, the black jacks caught on to their strategy and put pressure on the Zach every play after that. But still the threat of his presence alone allowed the blues to try new strategies. In the end it was a close match, with the blues wining by a field goal from the forty yard line followed by fireworks lighting up the skies.

Keri wished her roommate would've joined her, or any other Rachelle for that matter. For some reason most of her sorority sisters didn't like going to them. Although now that she thought about it, it might've been better she came alone.  What could an older sister get away with if one of them elected to accompany her? The temptation for them could've been irresistible.

With the game over she remained seated long enough to watch as both teams marched off the field. Her eyes remained glued onto their sophomore quarterback, she felt a tingle stirring from deep within. She had butterflies in her stomach and felt hot all of a sudden as her heart raced. Keri Pryde bit her lip and couldn't keep her eyes off of him until he had left the field. It took a moment for her to collect herself and get on her feet. Once she had collected herself she finally decided it was best to make her way back to her dorm. Maybe some alone time would do her some good.

Once she was a few blocks away she ran into someone she recognized.

"Hey Keri!" Sena Fuller was dragging a large school bag when witnessed her approach, "what are you doing so late?"

The last time she saw her fellow sister, she was performing oral sex to someone in the science hall. And now she was in the middle of what appeared to be another order. Her deep blue eyes and gorgeous red hair seemed alive and full of energy, even in the gloom.

Keri buried the memory, she was just happy to see a friendly face, "Hey Sena, just watched the game! It was awesome, you should have been there." Keri embraced her which nearly made Sena drop the bags, "What are you carrying?"

"Marsha's laundry…and six others. Its just orders you know, got to do what they say." Sena shrugged and seemed up beat about her predicament, "I mean I know its just a little light hazing, but how could she have so many clothes!" The duffel bag was nearly twice her size! But then again sena was small to begin with, just barely a few inches taller than herself.

"Trust me it could be worse, why don't you let me help with that!"

"No don't, I was told not to have any help whatsoever, but thanks anyway." With a struggled armswing Sena threw the huge duffelbag over her shoulder again, "But hey lets meetup back in my room later! Marsha promised to have a party for us once this was done."

The idea of spending time with Sena was appealing, but not so much with Marsha. Being near older sisters was never comforting. She didn't know Marsha well, but she could haze her at any moment. However the party would be in Sena's dorm, inside the institute...there weren't any boys allowed inside during weekdays. And even on weekends men were generally banned accept for special occasions or under supervision. It was funny though, the fraternities had no such rules in comparison.

Sena seemed to notice her apprehension, "Oh come on, it'll be fun! I'm talking music and vodka and just us sisters! You should totally join!"

Seeing Sena's overjoyed face was making it too hard to say no, "Ok ok."

Sena smiled with joy, "I love the leggings by the way! There cute."

Keri sighed and shrugged her shoulders, "If you say so." The two laughed at their predicaments before parting ways. Sena towards the laundry facility, Keri to her inner sanctuary.

9