Chapter 15: Full Stomach
2.6k 0 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A day of renewed lectures did nothing to improve her mood. Keri Pryde had traded the T-shirt and jeans she wore earlier at the medical center for a button down blue blouse and shorts. Her shoes clung to her feet tightly reminding her it was time to acquire a new pair. They pinched her toes together making it hard to concentrate. 

Keri failed her chemistry exam, but was able to convince her professor to grant her a re-test the following day. She would have to spend some time covering everything she missed during her sick days. Luckily it wasn’t the worst trial she had to face that day. 

Once she had left the Chemistry building she made her way to the cafeteria. She needed a meal in her stomach. She could’ve sworn she noticed Sena in the large crowded room, but upon further inspection failed to catch her again. She ate alone, which made her feel somewhat lonely. Once she wolfed down her chicken salad she proceeded to exit only to run right into the one person she hoped to avoid. Julie Cane was just about to enter when she ran into her, she had a look of surprise on her face upon seeing her.

“Keri, I see you’re doing better,” she grinned, “I guess you had too much fun at the rave.” 

Keri knew she must’ve meant the party she had apparently been to, the one she couldn’t remember. “what?” She asked. 

Julie laughed loud enough for others in the cafeteria to hear, “You were fantastic! I meant to congratulate you! I never had a pawn work so hard to please so many…” she wrapped an arm around her shoulders and lead her back into the cafeteria, “Who knew you had a submissive streak in you, we’ll have to do it again sometime.” 

“Wait, what happened at the rave?” Keri had intended to summon the courage to confront Julie, or Marsha for that matter, at some point. But to hear it from Julie’s lips shook her to the core.

Julie couldn’t contain her excitement, “Don’t you remember pawn?” 

Keri didn’t have a response so Julie continued, “Well that sucks, but maybe you just need a reminder…”

Keri suddenly regretted coming to the cafeteria at this specific time. Julie motioned for her to follow and she obeyed willingly, not wishing to earn her ire. The pair made it to the food court, where everything was being served along a U-shaped line of vendors. Some of the food was fresh, the chefs just on the other side of the plastic screen were dicing peppers and pulling pizza’s out of the furnace. Keri was already full.

Julie handed her a dozen plates on a large plastic tray, “I want you to fill your plates with something from all the vendors.”

Keri did as she was asked as the bane of her existence stood close behind watching her every move. Before long she had a dozen plates filled with appetizers from all the food vendors. Julie then guided her to a chair in the corner of the grand room. 

Once seated Julie laid her elbows on the table, and planted her chin in her hands. “Now I’m going to give you a little help refreshing your memory. You should thank me pawn…”

Keri swallowed before answering, “Thank you sister…”

Julie’s faces suddenly held a sinful glare, “Eat everything…all of it…”

Holy shit! Keri was already full. She looked at Julie, cursed her in her mind, then slowly began. It’s just another stupid test, she told herself. Just dumb hazing all over again. It didn’t take long before she felt completely sick. 

Julie began humming a tune to herself while watching her, “Keep eating…” she spoke in between her notes.

At some point Keri couldn’t hold it in any more, and regurgitated the contents of her bowels onto the floor.  As she felt the contents of her stomach vacate Julie clapped her hands in excitement. Only when Keri’s sickening grunts cease did Julie continue tormenting her, “Did that help?” Keri felt another wave of bile and puked again, this time everyone around them was laughing. 

“What about now?” Julie prodded her further, It seemed to Keri she was enjoying this?

Keri’s breathe was haggard once there was nothing left in her stomach. With shaking arms she finally got herself back into her chair.

Julie resumed her position facing her, “Did that refresh you’re memory?”

Keri looked at her and wanted to slap her, “I can’t eat any more…”

“Oh but you need to get something in that stomach pawn, how else are you going to have any energy?” Julie noticed another Rachelle who had been sitting nearby and ordered her to approach, “Clean this mess up, Keri and I will be right back.” 

Keri realized the poor sister left to clean up after her mess was none other than Sena Fuller. She looked at her in concern but quickly rushed over to obey.

Keri followed Julie with shaking knees out of the cafeteria and into the hallway. They reached the women’s rest room on the opposite end of the hall. There Julie actually showed a little compassion by helping to clean the remainder of the drool from her mouth and then provided her some mouth wash, “Any of that jog your memory pawn?”

Keri still had no idea why she made her do that, why she kept pushing her to remember something. “Not really,” her answer was short and simple.

Julie looked at herself in the mirror and blew a kiss to herself, “you threw up all over my shoes at the rave, you were already pretty sauced when you got there. Then I personally helped clean you up and right as I turned around you were right back at it. It was fun to see you loosen up on the dance floor.”

Keri had a hard time believing she would ever be nice to her at a rave, “I don’t remember anything like that…”

“Too bad, you had a blast.”

Keri suddenly had the urge to ask her about the unforeseen injections she had been given. Could it be possible that Julie had conspired to give her the treatment? Or ordered someone else to do it? Keri shook her head pondering the question. No Julie was a sadist, if she had the idea to give her hormone therapy she would have forced her to do it herself with her watching. 

Keri new better of it to push her right now anyway, there was a gleam in her eye that gave her goosebumps, “I guess I should thank you…where was this rave anyway,”

“At the House of Contact,” Julie answered as if it were obvious, “I think there’s a another rave this weekend. Tell me something Keri,” Somehow it frightened her more when she called her by her actual name rather than pawn.

“Yes sister…”

“Are you still hungry?”

“No,” as Keri said it her now empty stomach rumbled. 

“Lets take care of that shall we?” Julie approached her and undid some of the higher buttons of her blouse, which gave her a good look at her exposed cleavage, “my my! They’ve grown haven’t they!”

Keri looked up at her, “Almost as if they had help?”

Julie raised an eyebrow before stammering, “These puppies certainly needed it? lets give them some more air?” She undid another button to reveal more. Julie then pulled something out of her large purse, it looked like a dog collar! “Put it on little pawn.”

Keri tried not to think about it as she accepted the leather collar and wrapped it around her neck. As the buckle locked into place Julie wrapped her fingers around the coil leash as if it were a toy.

Julie then pulled the leash, dragging Keri back to the cafeteria then the center of the room, “Attention everyone!” Julie cried out to the crowd, “ It looks like my little pawn here is starving! And it looks like normal food just won’t cut it…”

“What are you doing?” Keri whispered in vain.

“So what do you tough guys say? Any chance you could provide her a nice hearty meal of sustenance?”

The crowd suddenly seemed to move on its own. Most of the women quickly rushed to leave, while all the fraternity boys either instinctually moved toward them or positioned themselves to watch.

Keri couldn’t hide her outrage at all of this, “you’ve got to be fucking kidding me.” 

“Keri Pryde,” Julie yanked her chain forward, “The Rachelle Institute orders you to consume the essence of each and every man here who offers you themselves for relief…NOW”

Suddenly a dozen or more fraternity brothers surrounded her, bolstered with renewed vigor. Julie wasn’t finished with her declaration however, “And just so you are all aware, you can’t touch her! Anyone who tries to get handsy, or wants more from her, will be expelled here and now…And yes I know all you’re presidents will see it done!” 

Keri wasn’t sure if her threats would be enough to protect her from having to do more than just give all these lustful beasts blowjobs. Then again it was also a little strange to her that she wasn’t having to do more than just that? Keri wondered why the bitch wasn’t ordering her to surrender her virginity? Was she being kept pure for some reason? Did the sorority have something else in mind for her? Just thinking about it made her uncomfortable. 

Keri assumed the position and got on her knees. She was immediately presented with her first participant. The boys manhood was not too impressive compared to the one she saw before. But it was fully erect and eager for her touch. No sooner had she took him in her warm mouth she felt his veins twitch. She could already tell he was about to reach his limit. Within seconds his burning essence spilling onto her tongue then swiftly down her throat. It made her gag, but she resisted the urge to puke it out. Somehow the taste wasn’t nearly as harsh as she last remembered. Was she getting used to this? She wondered.

Apparently her gagging reflex excited some of the fraternity brothers around her. Some of them complemented her crudely, or teased her with vile remarks. 

She tickled the edge of the mans shaft with the tip of her tongue to stimulate another small spurt of his seed then with the collected pool on her tongue she swallowed. Since when did I like this? She asked herself. As soon as she released him she was quickly presented with another erection. This next one was not nearly as thick, but it had a length that surprised her. Keri refused to look up and take note of which each pole belonged too, in fact she preferred to keep her eyes closed as much as possible. He lasted longer than the first customer, but not that much longer. Following him she was quickly presented with hard shaft and then another. Before long she was completely overwhelmed and getting tired. The contents of each load swelled within her stomach, she could feel it unjustly settling but there was much more where that came from.

At some point during her blowjob sessions Julie interjected only to encourage more men to approach, “It looks like she’s enjoying it, thats a good girl. Come one come all, its time for a feast!”

Keri wrapped her chapped lips around another meaty erection, her tongue pleasuring him to a swift completion. She had gotten used to the almost overwhelming salty taste. Something in her brain flipped like a switch, she had somehow come to the decision that she did actually liked it. She liked the taste of semen! The thought bothered her as she struggled to accept it. But she couldn’t deny that there was something about the texture and startling flavor that enraptured her taste buds. Maybe I am going crazy, maybe there is something wrong with me. 

“Well just look at you…” Julie snapped a photo as Keri paused to gasp for air. Long thick streams of white semen drooled off her tongue and onto the ground beneath her feet as she struggled to breath. She had one hand gripping a random shaft as if it supported her weight. Julie snapped another photo before complementing her, “Its beautiful.”

“Thank you sister…” She gargled the words as she felt something long and burning slap against her cheek. The new erection was dark skinned and was nearly as long as her face! 

“Don’t let me interrupt, keep it up pawn?” 

Keri nodded as she accepted the meaty shaft into her mouth. She had a hard time consuming his girth, her jaws were stretched to their limit. But this man, whoever it was, wouldn’t be denied. He pushed his way to the back of her mouth, then continued! Keri suddenly panicked as she felt his scorching appendage reach down her throat. Her hands planted against his waist, but she was powerless against him. She was completely at his mercy as he motioned his hips to test the limits of her constitution. For a brief moment Keri feared she would pass out and die! Only as she felt light headed, and spots form at the edge of her sight, did she feel something thick and harsh shoot down into her. He kept his member in her warm embrace for a few seconds longer before finally withdrawing.

Keri collapsed on the floor, her arms motionless as she struggled to regain her composure. 

“Please be a little more gentle tough guy,” Julie addressed whoever the large appendage belonged too. To which whoever it was only grunted in response then walked away. 

Keri didn’t get long to collect herself, as soon as she could sit upright she was presented with her next appetizer. 

It was getting dark by the time she was finally done, Keri would have passed out on the floor had Julie not cradled her from behind. She was brushing her hair once the last man was satisfied. Of course word got out there were free blowjobs in the cafeteria, and thus the endless file didn’t stop until the cafeteria closed its doors. By that point Keri was exhausted and her stomach felt like she had eaten an entire bowl of gravy. 

“Damn, is it finally over,” Keri pleaded with the bitch brushing her hair. 

Julie seemed to enjoy that she still had some fight in her, “Do you want it to be?”

Of course I do! Was her first thought. Then as she swallowed some of the left overs on her gums and realized she could probably take another serving if she wanted to. Fuck I am insane. She concluded to herself. “I don’t know…”

Julie seemed to like that answer, “good answer, now lets get you cleaned up.” She took the dog collar off of her and brought her back to the Institute dorm. The entire walk back made Keri feel nauseous. 

Once inside the dorms Julie lead her to her own room on the fourth floor. Julie’s room was incredibly elaborate compared to this she had seen before. A Persian rug covered the floor, and a queen size bed with warm sheets was neatly placed on one side of the room. Her desk was adorned with neatly placed trinkets. Laid on a simple counter near the doorway was something waiting for them. “You did a good job Keri, and I imagine you want to burn off all those newly built up calories.” She handed her the package complete with gift wrapping, “Don’t worry it’s not as salacious as my last gift”

Inside Keri found an expensive ensemble of workout clothes which included a comfy workout bra and a trendy tank top.

“Go and enjoy yourself, oh and come and see me tomorrow after your lectures,” Julie sat on the mattress and seemed suddenly lost in thought.

Keri took her abrupt silence as a queue to leave, “I had fun today,” she had no idea why she said that. She just blurted it out without thinking, “I guess I’ll see you tomorrow.”

Julie looked at her, and for the first time there wasn’t a hint of sadistic joy emanating from it. In fact she seemed to relax, “One day you’ll no longer be a pawn, and you can haze the shit out of someone else…” Julie suddenly had a hard time holding her gaze, “Just promise me something when that day comes…”

Keri got the sense that this was the first genuine moment she tried to have with her, “like what?”

“Enjoy that tight cunt of yours while you can…” 

That night in the gym Keri became frustrated when she realized Brutus wasn’t there. The one person she really wanted to hang out with never showed up to workout with her. She sent him a text but didn’t get a response.

It was after more than a few people noticed her standing in the reception area that she decided to just workout without him. The workout center was fairly empty this late at night, accept for one other person who never seemed to escape her notice. Sena was sitting on a bench toying with the large weighted plates. She was trying to figure out how to mount them to the barbell correctly.

“Why do I keep seeing you everywhere?” Keri initiated the conversation as she approached. 

Sena’s sparkling blue eyes noticed her instantly, those gems seemed to devote themselves entirely to Keri, worshipping her every move. Sena was wearing a cute tank top and sweats, she smiled instantly but seemed anxious, “Hey Keri, I figured you would be here at some point. I saw what happened to you in the cafeteria-“

“Don’t want to talk about it!” Keri cut her off.

“Sorry I didn’t mean upset you! I’m just glad your ok.” 

Keri looked at her and then the plates she was trying to put on the steel barbell, “Are you trying to do something with that?”

Sena blushed as if embarrassed, “I just thought that if I wanted to be as tough as you I should get started somewhere?”

Tough as me? The girl who sucked off a hundred guys a few hours ago? Keri almost laughed in disgust with herself, “You’re going to hurt yourself, but I could give you some pointers if you can spot me?”

“Spot you?” Sena suddenly seemed intrigued.

“Just make sure I don’t drop it on anything important…” Keri lifted the bar and placed it on the pair of steel prongs on a workstation. It sat at waist height, making it easier to slide the plates on either side.

“Sure,” Sena scratched the back of her head, “So how do we get started?”

Keri sighed as she secured the latch for the 45 pound plates on the bar, “How about something simple, like some deadlifts.”

“Sure whatever that is!” Sena took a few steps back and watched as Keri lifted the barbell. 

Keri thought it felt good gripping something with real heft. She took a few steps back before letting it drop to the floor with at thud. Keri thought it was kinda cute how Sena didn’t know the first thing about deadlifting. It took a few minutes to show her the basics, to which most of her attention was spent making sure Sena didn’t pull her back during each rep.  More than once Keri had to guide her lower back so it didn’t give way in an arching motion. At some point during those tender moments Keri got the sense that Sena wanted to feel her hand on her longer. 

Eventually the pair needed a break, and Keri hoped to grab some water from the fountain in the women’s lounge. As soon as they entered, Keri noticed again just how empty the area was. She checked her phone as she filled her water bottle, still no messages from Brutus. For some reason she felt a need to get his attention. 

She looked over at Sena who was looking at something on her face in the broad mirror, “Hey could you take a picture of me?

Sena turned around and responded quickly, “Of course?”

Keri handed Sena her phone then stood in front of her. Apparently Sena wasn’t expecting the kind of selfie that was on her mind. Keri exposed her cleavage so that her nipples were clearly visible as she looked square into the camera. 

“Holy…fuck…” Sena exclaimed as she took the picture then handed the camera back. She nearly dropped it with her shaking fingers.

Keri didn’t know what to make of Sena’s nervous jitters. Her focus was on the man who was shamefully ignoring her. She considered her decision for just a moment before sending the sensitive photo to Brutus with the message,  ‘your missing out.’

Shortly after he immediately messaged back, ‘sorry got caught in fraternity meeting! JESUS can you show me more?”

Keri rolled her eyes and looked back at Sena, “Can you help me take another?”

“May I? It would be a pleasure.” Sena seemed to be enjoying this too much.

Keri stood straight in front of her and fully lifted up her new bra. With her torso completely exposed she looked into the camera. 

Sena just had to comment on her raw nakedness as she steadied herself “I like what I’m seeing…”

“really?”

Sena took the picture, but didn’t immediately return the camera like last time. Instead she took a moment to type something then gave it back to her slowly,  “I put my number in your phone, I don’t know why I didn’t give it to you before…I would really like it if you sent me a copy as well as…whoever your sending it too.”

She wants my nude selfie? Things fell into place in Keri’s mind. She looked at Sena and realized she was practically shaking from anxiety. It had been a leap of real faith for Sena to ask her for the same attention. Keri swallowed and wondered how she should respond. She couldn’t reject her, not with that expression on her face, “Sure thing…”

Just as Keri was about to click send Sena rushed into her and  planted her lips against hers in a tender kiss. Her arms wrapped around her in a desperate embrace. Keri froze at first then felt a surge of pure adrenaline shoot through her veins. She returned the gesture, passionately their tongues intertwined. 

12