Arc 1: Cannon Fodder Gentle Older Sister Counterattacking On The Reborn Younger Sister
56 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Host, they are making you and your deskmates Qing Yuan, a.k.a the Study God, a match made in heaven," Xue Yun somewhat reluctantly replied, ah, this was the host she saw growing up into an independent and strong-willed girl, an existence superior above 10,000 of people, how can she just be wiling to match with someone like this?

Hearing the news, Yu Meng slightly froze and didn't say anything but her head was in a turmoil, 'A match made in heaven, do we really look like that?

I wonder what Qing Yuan thinks about me!'

Xue Yun face-palmed herself when she saw her host's love-struck thoughts. "Host, focus on what are you doing! We need to finish our mission first, then you can have time to think about him…" Xue Yun carefully said, not willing to provoke her host into scolding her.

Yu Meng deeply sighed and got into working out the geometrical problems, but it really easy for her to solve these, so she just solved them within 5 minutes and handed Mr. Chang the maths papers.

"You have already finished, it seems that you are a sensible kid, Fang Ying…" Mr. Chang raised his right brow and lightly smiled, looking completely carefree. But Yu Meng got chills on her spine instead of feeling good.

"Xue Yun, what the hell is going on! Why does he have such a terrifying aura around him. Others might not be able to feel it but I can definitely feel a sense of craftiness from his smile. Xue Yun….is he a hidden character?" Yu Meng could feel her legs soften, even though there were many students in the classroom and he couldn't possibly do anything illegal or bad in board day light, but she couldn't guarantee that he wouldn't dare to do anything though.

Xue Yun also felt a bit pressured, so it quickly searched for any information on this so-called Mr. Chang, "Uh…he is sort-of a hidden character, but not really. His full name is Chang Sinan, a typical yandere supporting male lead. He is the eldest young master of the Chang family, monopolizing the whole food and fashion industries in their hands.

Chang Sinan's was father murdered when he was aboard during a business trip and his mother also passed away during child-birth. Although, Chang Sinan is the eldest young master, inside the Chang family he basically doesn't have any power or value, so he grew up in a very harsh environment, always scorned and bullied by others.

As time passed by, his mentality was getting more and more twisted each day. He liked to torture people in different ways, such as digging people eyes out, electrocuting people with voltage of more than 450 volts, dehydrating them to death, strangling, disfiguring peoples' faces, drowning and so on.

Some even died because of oxygen deprivation. But he soon meet his warm sunlight, the female lead, Fang Qingfei, who didn't disdain him or hurt him in anyways. And Fang Qingfei also has an interesting personality because of her rebirth, she also gave Chang Sinan a sense of security. From then on, Chang Sinan really loved Fang Qingfei but Fang Qingfei didn't say anything about it. Chang Sinan thought Fang Qingfei was only a bit shy, so he didn't it a further thought.

But little did he know that Fang Qingfei was calculating him. She was actually using his power to promote her company and make social connections.

Fang Qingfei purposely mentioned you to him and how evil you are to her in private and blah…blah…blah. Chang Sinan was extremely furious and came here personally to teach you a good 'lesson'."

"He is not that scary, then why is his aura this frightening? Could it be that-no, not good, Xue Yun check the evil value of Chang Sinan!" Yu Meng face immediately changed.

"His evil value is in fact…100! THE HIGHEST LEVEL BOSS!" Xue Yun widened her eyes as she was left thunder-struck.

Yu Meng already expected it, then said: "There are too many peach blossoms around the female lead. And all of them are dragon among the men. Xue Yun, there was only Jiang Baixuan in the main storyline, but there wasn't all these hidden characters. What do you think is happening?"

"Uhm...the storyline is mainly about the female lead and male lead, who are the heaven's favourite, and all the other characters are side characters, who are just to keep the background of the world in order. But you are here to change the cannon fodder's fate though, it basically means you need to break their protagonist halo, and make your cannon fodder fate to a protagonist fate. So the side characters and other cannon fodders will also be included in life because of your protagonist halo."

"Does this means that all the men around Fang Qingfei will be interested in me?" Yu Meng had very bad premonition.

"According to my conclusion of everything....yeah....." Xue Yun felt bad for her host.

"Does that mean this psycho eldest young master will also be interested in...me?" Yu Meng cringed even at the thought of it.

"Possibly, but host it is beneficial to the mission and you have experience many worlds, so don't worry," Xue Yun comforted.

Yu Meng calmed down her feeling and got into her role as a professional host.

She looked at Chang Sinan in front of her and then faintly smiled, not being afraid after facing his twisted smile, "Mr. Chang, the question are not that easy but I have already done it once somewhere, so it is lot easier than last time."

Then she calmly returned to her sit and started to do other algebraic expressions that was only for extensions.

Chang Sinan was slightly surprised at how the girl seemed not to fear him, well after all this was the first time someone wasn't afraid of him.

'Interesting…how interesting,' Subconsciously, the corner of Chang Sinan's lips curled into a gentle smile.

------

At the same time, Yu Meng was discussing the additional task that was rudely smacked on her face during her conversation with Chang Sinan.

And what is the additional task about?

It is of course to help eliminate the evil value of Chang Sinan!

What a joke!

Damn the additional task and it's whole family!

The madam is not gonna do it, then let's see what are you going to do to me!

0