Chapter 6: The Ice Queen? Or Princess if I may.
231 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As I left the Pokemon stadium, 110,000 points richer I noticed that I only had 12 minutes left until my first class of the day taken by the one and only Sae-chan.

So I sprinted towards my class as I really didn't want to miss the first class of the year, what I do during the class is a different matter though.

"3 minutes left, phew! I barely made it." I said as I reached the main building, I didn't realize but that stadium was quite far away. Though the important thing is that I made it.

As I entered the classroom I could feel the others staring at me and the fact that I was so damn sweaty didn't help too but before our ever-friendly neighbourhood Kushida-san could ask me anything, Sae-chan entered the class.

"Let's start the class." Sae-chan said as she started teaching without any greetings or whatsoever, works with me.

But as she started teaching, her words seemed like a lullaby to me because I can guarantee that I was the most sleepy I ever had been in my life at that moment. Courtesy of Japanese History I guess. And well, I didn't fight my urges as I let my desires take over me, or at least that's what should have happened if Zekrom didn't talk to me in my mind every time I tried to take a nap, which was a bit too cruel in my opinion. In the end, I had to prevail throughout the entire lecture as Zekrom kept repeating the word *Merit* in my head.

After Sae-chan finished the class, I thought I would get to take a nap but well, that was some wishful thinking on my part as the second lecture immediately started and that's when I realized that school sucks.

The 3'rd lecture was a bit interesting so I wasn't being sleepy as usual and like this, the day continued until the last lecture finished, I'll be eternally grateful to that bell which symbolized the end of the lecture. The holy bell of salvation, that divine artefact.

"Uh, Akiyama-san." I heard my name being called from behind me.

"Hmm, yeah?" I said while looking at the brown-haired boy behind me, he for some reason felt like someone I would get along with.

"My name is Kiyotaka Ayanokoji, it's normal for you to not know it since you were in hurry during the introductions and left before I even got the chance to introduce myself." Kiyotaka said to Hikaru with a smile.

"Ah, I truly apologize for that! It may have been rude to you, forgive me for that."

"Uhm, it's okay. Do you want to go to the convenience store?"

"Sure, I haven't brought my supplies yet so I'll just come along with you."

"I appreciate that." Kiyotaka said to Hikaru.

"Something tells me that you are quite wary of me, I wonder why is that?" I said.

"Probably because we have just met each other and the fact that I don't know anything about you."

"That's understandable, why don't we get to know each other? I have a feeling that I could get along with you."

"Is that so, I'll try to be your friend if that's the case."

"Same here." I said as I brought Umbreon and Glaceon out of their Pokeballs, no reason to keep them in a Pokeball after all.

"Those two are cute."

"I know right, wanna touch them?"

"Sure." Kiyotaka said as he picked up Umbreon.

"He feels warm."

"Well, that's common sense right?"

"It is, though the Glaceon next to you is defying common sense as we speak."

"You got me."

"Wanna see my partner?"

"Sure, why not?"

"Come out Absol." Kiyotaka said as an Absol came out of the Pokeball.

"Damn! That's a cool pokemon."

"You are right, he has been with me since forever. Unfortunately, they often get mistaken as the Bringer Of Doom though it's one of the most peaceful pokemon in existence." Kiyotaka said as he rubbed the Absol's head.

"It tries to alert people of incoming disasters, but people think that Absol's are the reasons of the disaster. Truly unfortunate. Though one can't deny that it's a gorgeous pokemon though."

"Yes, and it seems we have reached the Convenience store." Kiyotaka said as he put back the Absol in its Pokeball, they weren't allowed inside Convenience stores after all.

As I browsed through the shelves, I realized something. The school cafeteria scammed me. The amount of food I had brought for my pokemon should have amounted to 60,000 points but the school cafeteria charged me an extra 10,000. Point noted, I am coming to the convenience store next time.

"Time to get some supplies." I said as I started browsing through the shelves and that's when I saw Ayanokoji-san talking with a girl. Did that guy already ditch me for a girl?! And she seems kinda familiar too, a classmate probably.

"The hell? What would I shave with that?" Kiyokata said.

"Just so you know, I don't have anything to shave on my chin or even under my armpits." The girl replied.

As I got closer to them, I could hear Ayanokoji-san cracking a lame joke which for some reason made me laugh a bit, not at the joke, but at the reply, the girl gave in response to it.

"Pfft."

"Ah, Akiyama-san you are back."

"I sure am."

"It's nice to meet you, my name is Akiyama Hikaru." I introduced myself to the girl which she completely ignored.

"Sheesh, so cold." Is she Sae-chan 2.O. or is it just my luck?

"Don't mind her Akiyama-san, that just how she is."

"I can see that."

"I just don't see what I would achieve by introducing myself to someone I never met." The girl said while comparing the prices between two shampoos. [E/N-She will be a good waifu.]

"Well that's how introductions work though? And I am your classmate so I thought it would have been great to know you."

"...my name is Suzune Horikita."

"Nice to meet you Horikita-san. Now that the introductions are out of the way, why don't we continue our shopping spree?"

"Sure."

"I am doing just that."

"Welp! Alright."

After which I started choosing the cheapest stuff from the shelves, though I chose the best raw ingredient. Don't wanna have food poisoning after all. I even took some bandages from the counter labelled as free stuff. Bringing my total to a measly 2800 points. I have successfully saved money. [E/N-I need this skill.]

5