Chapter 10: Ruin
164 1 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"...." - People are talking aka some kind of sound is coming/is being produced.

'....' - Telepathy.

________________________________________________________

"Pardon me but I have some urgent business to take care of."

"...sure." Ayanokoji said as he looked at the Ultra Super Deluxe Gigantic Exclusive Lunch set.

"Don't worry, I'll pay you back later as it's my fault that this is going to waste." I said as I sprinted out of the cafeteria.

"Where is it?"

'To your east, near the edge of the island.'

As I hurried towards the source of the energy fluctuations, I could see the dark clouds gathering over the island, it started to rain heavily accompanied by thunder. The waves started becoming more violent and devastating, the wind was so strong that some small Pidgeys couldn't even fly and were being blown over by the wind pressure and speed. At this point it was clear to me that something is causing this drastic change in the weather.

"ROAAAAAR" A devastating roar was heard by everyone inside the island.

"Shit, Zekrom come out!" I said as I threw the Ultra Ball into the air.

As Zekrom emerged from its Ultra ball, the weather became even worse as a devastating thunderstorm engulfed the island. The lightning was becoming even more frequent and the wind became more violent.

"ROAAAAR!" Zekrom roared as it flew towards the origin of the energy fluctuation at a tremendously high speed.

"Hahahahahaha! We meet again Palkia!" Hikaru said while looking at the large pseudo-dragon in front of him which is responsible for the stability of Space and is the reason space exists. The embodiment of space, a literal deity in Sinnoh-region mythology and a part of the Creation Trio, PALKIA!

'Human!' Palika said as it looked at Hikaru and Zekrom before unleashing a Hydro Pump on them.

'Zekrom use protect.'

'We need to get to an open space, this place is too crowded and clashing here may result in casualties. Try to lure it towards the sea.' Hikaru said to Zekrom, though before he could complete his sentence, Palkia appeared before them and used Dragon Claw on Zekrom.

"Shit! You are slower than Palkia."

'Use Flash Cannon on it and make a dash for the sea.' Hikaru said as Zekrom unleashed a Flash Cannon towards Palkia who unleashed a Hydro Pump of his own. which obviously pierced through the Flash Cannon, though Zekrom had already started moving towards the sea.

'Use Substitute and fly to your west.' Hikaru said as Palkia opened a spatial crack and passed through it, teleporting in front of Zekrom immediately and using a Dragon Claw on it, though that was a substitute as the real Zekrom had already moved away from it.

'This is a good location.' Hikaru said as Zekrom landed on a small piece of land covered by water on all sides shortly followed by Palika.

'Zekrom, use thunder.' Hikaru said as he jumped off Zekrom's back, a maniacal smile adorning his face.

"ROAAAAAAAAAR!" Zekrom roared as it used Thunder on Palkia, which it defended against using Protect.

"ROAAAAAAAAAR!"

"Hahahahahaha! This is so fun! I can't leave you out of the fun now, can I?" Hikaru said as he threw the second Ultra Ball into the air.

'Human, are you crazy!?' Palkia said while looking at the figure that emerged from the Ultra Ball.

'Shut Up and fight me.' Zekrom said as he threw a Dragon Pulse towards Palkia, which it parried against using its own Dragon Breath, but before they could continue their clash, a loud roar rang out throughout the whole battlefield taking their attention.

'Who the hell are you human..' Palkia said as he looked at the white bipedal dragon which just emerged from the Ultra Ball. It was the embodiment of truth, one who would follow its chosen trainer through space and time to create a world of truth, the one who was responsible for the demise of many kingdoms in the past who were consumed by greed, the one who will scorch the world, RESHIRAM!

"ROAAAAAAAAAAAAR!" Reshiram roared as it looked at Palkia who was in the air.

"Zekrom! Reshiram! Use Dragon Breath!" Hikaru said as the two bipedal dragons unleashed a Draconic Breath on Palkia who tried to parry it using Spacial Rend, which cracked space, thus successfully parrying the attack.

"Zekrom, use Fusion Bolt. Reshiram, use Fusion Flare." Hikaru said as the two pokemon started charging their respective signature move, exclusive to the one who would raze the world (Zekrom) and the one who would scorch the world (Reshiram).

"ROAAAAR!" Palkia roared as it used Ancient Power effectively raising its stats after which it used Outrage.

"Now!" Hikaru said as Zekrom and Reshiram unleashed their respective signature moves on the rampaging Palkia coming their way.

"BOOOOOOM!" A large collision occurred, destroying everything in a 10km radius, the sea literally split apart while a large gap appeared in the sky which was covered by dark clouds a few moments ago, one could basically see the stars through it now. It had completely split the atmosphere. Though there was no sign of Palkia anywhere, it had vanished from its place leaving only a spatial crack behind.

The sounds of helicopters and aircraft could be heard after a few moments.

"ROAAAAAAAAAAAR!" Zekrom and Reshiram roared as the Helicopters approached the little island where Hikaru was standing, effectively blowing the helicopters a few feet away using from the sheer force of the Roar alone.

The ones in the helicopters though were scared out of their wits, they were the101 Independent Magic-Equipped Battalion, an elite battle-hardened squad followed by many other departments of the National Self-Defence Force. But the scene in front of them was too much for them to handle.

A teen surrounded by two legendary pokemon capable of destroying the world whenever they want, surrounded by nothing but ruin and the presence of a force capable of splitting the sea and the sky, and if that wasn't enough, the maniacal grin on the boy's face made them all the more scared. They could tell something has happened, but what has happened is something that will only be known by Hikaru, no satellite on the planet is capable of capturing a legendary pokemon's movements after all.

___________________________

The Poll is still going on.

Just deliberating on it a little.

5