Chapter 2: A Rocky Start
279 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"We have arrived milord."

"Yawn! Already? I was having a nice dream where thousands of Shaymin were dancing and flying around."

"Pardon me milord, but we have reached our destination." Seven said

"Eh? But we are above a jungle right now though?" Hikaru said as he peeked a bit from the window.

"We can't go any further than this without breaking a few regulations and offending the school authorities who have already been lenient enough by letting us fly over the campus and I am sure you don't want your future classmates to see you descending from a helicopter on the first day of school."

"Why not? I think you should even take the helicopter to my classroom after which I could just hop inside the classroom, sound's good right?"

"That's not possible milord."

"Sigh! By the way, I want to ask you something."

"What is it?"

"The school forbids its students from being in contact with the rest of the world right? Will I be able to take part in the various Pokemon Tournaments in that case?"

"Don't worry milord, the school will allow you to take part in the pokemon tournaments as its representative if you qualify for it, but sure enough, you don't have to worry about that. You would also be able to challenge the respective Gym Leaders if you want and may also train your pokemon in the wildlife if you may wish. Though I must warn you that all these will consume points about which you will be notified later." Seven said while looking at Hikaru.

"That's good or I would have already left this place by now." Hikaru said while yawning again.

"Bye-bye Seven, see you soon." Hikaru said as he jumped off the helicopter.

"Have a great experience milord, the school is in the eastern direction and you will reach the school after walking for a short while, where you can meet your fellow classmates."

"Sheesh, alright."

"And I forgot to mention, but your fiancee is on the island too milord." Seven said as the helicopter took to the sky again.

"....I'll pretend to have not heard that." Hikaru said while walking towards the eastern direction, of which he had no clue, well he could always ask someone right?

"Come out, Umbreon and Glaceon."

"Gla, Glaceon!"

"Umbreon!"

"Let's go you two, It's already 7:30 and the opening ceremony starts at 8:00 supposedly. Let's look around shall we?"

Saying which Hikaru started walking in the opposite direction from the school building, Umbreon and Glaceon following him as usual. Hikaru along with the duo started walking from one place to another and lazed around, although that's what most people would have thought if they had looked at him but, he was actually checking the perimeter for anything unusual and making a mini-map of this place in his mind, he wasn't doing it because he was bored and just wanted to take a walk alongside Umbreon and Glaceon. Nope, no doubt about that.

"Man, the sea looks beautiful as always." Hikaru said looking at the sea on the horizon. He was currently on the edge of the island.

"Welp! It's 7:50 already, time to go!" Hikaru said as he made Umbreon and Glaceon enter their respective Pokeballs.

As Hikaru sprinted through the forest, he found some cute little Teddiursa near one of the caves which were just crawling around and flipping over themselves and Hikaru found that quite envious.

"Whew, I reached the main road, but where are they having the opening ceremony anyway? I don't even know that..."

"What are you doing here?" A stern voice broke Hikaru from his thoughts as he looked at the woman in front of him. It was a young woman with long brown hair that is tied in a ponytail with bangs swept to the left, brown eyes and a well-endowed voluptuous body. There was also a Banette next to her, which looked quite menacing.

"Ah, I am lost. I am a student here you see, can you tell me where the opening ceremony is held?"

"Is that so? Follow me."

"I would love to follow a gorgeous woman such as you, but can you tell that Banette of yours to not stare at me, it's giving me the chills?"

"Do you want to come or not?" The woman said bluntly.

"Yes yes, I am coming. What's with that attitude anyway." Hikaru said as he followed the woman.

"My name is Hikaru Akiyama, what's yours?"

"I don't think it's necessary for me to introduce myself."

"Tch! Your beauty is completely wasted with that attitude of yours." Hikaru murmured though which made the Banette next to the woman give Hikaru a little tackle in his ribs, which hurt a lot.

"Hey, you shouldn't tackle a person like that!" Hikaru said, which the woman and the Banette completely ignored.

"Sigh! I don't wanna know your name anymore." Hikaru grumbled.

"..."

"My name is Sae Chabashira." [E/N-Not gonna lie, I signed up for this cause he said to me that Sae-chan will be there. OwO]

"Oh! That's a cute name, mind if I call you Sae-chan?" Hikaru said which prompted the Banette to conjure a Shadow Ball in its hand.

"No."

"Please Sae-chan?"

"No."

"Please?"

"No."

"What do you think would give me the privilege to call you Sae-chan? How about a pokemon battle?" [E/N-No wonder, like seriously duh.]

"No. We aren't allowed to fight students under any circumstance." Sae said.

"Ugh! You know what? I'll call you Sae-chan and I'll owe you a favour, how's that?"

"No."

"Alright, Sae-chan." Hikaru said as he walked alongside her.

"We have reached the Gymnasium, this is where the opening ceremony will be held in a few minutes."

"Thank you for guiding me till here Sae-sensei." Hikaru said, and there were other people around so of course he wasn't gonna call her Sae-chan.

"It's alright." Sae said as she entered the Gymnasium followed by her Banette.

"Sheesh, so cold. But well, I am here at least." Hikaru said as he entered the gymnasium.

7