V1ーChapter 11*
4.1k 11 100
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ah... no good. I lost control and uncontrollably kissed Irana over and over. Well, let's release her from my embrace first. 

"I am sorry Irana... I act out of impulse. "

"... No... you don't have to apologize. Rather... I...  could yo...u...ple..ase...do...i...t....a..ga...in"

"Could I what?... "

"Nothing... just forget that I ever say something. " Said Irana, who looked embarrassed. 

Hmmm...  Did I hear it wrong, or does she wants me to do it again?... To be honest, I am embarrassed too. Even if Irana requests it... well, just stroking her head would be enough. No need for an excessive kiss.

"Well... I guess that's enough for now... I'll head out now."

Before Irana can even utter a word, I quickly dash out of the room. Somehow, I think I heard Viola's voice say 'Me too..' faintly. Nah, there's no way... This time it might be my imagination. I can't imagine Viola as a little sister who wants to be spoiled.

Now then, time to meet those naughty boys. Let's see what nonsense they came up with and how long they will last. While thinking that, I cracked my hand and stretched it forward.

To be honest, I am grateful that they still want to follow me despite the fact that I beat them all the time. Hopefully, they did not awaken a weird side from that. Those naughty boys actually remind me of my 'friend' in my previous life. Those naughty boys actually don't have a slight similarity whatsoever. Why do they remind me of my past life, friend?... because they are the exact opposite. Those naughty boys... although they never said it, I know they follow me because they admire and respect me. They are loyal and always by my side, whether I am at my best or worst. I have already witnessed their loyalty to me.

And then, we have my 'friend' from my previous life. Former friend for short. They... I can't say they are always loyal to me. But whatever I ask and command, they do it fast and efficiently. At the time, I was proud of them and regarded them as true friends. I even didn't bat an eye when one of my friends asked me for a million dollars for his mother's medication. I sincerely regard them as my friend. But what happens in the end... I fall into the abyss and lose everything. No money... no prestige... No friend...

Well... enough of that depressing stuff. Those naughty boys... yeah, I regard them as my loyal friend. A replacement to heal my heart from past betrayal. I have high hope for them.

"Ah, Boss... you finally here... Hey Everyone... Our boss has arrived!!"

Even so, the way they behave actually still irritated me. By the way, have I ever mentioned how many those naughty boys are?. There are twenty-three people, and the one leading them is Arthur Yvonne. His appearance is a slim handsome young boy and categorized as cute shota by the big sister at a nearby high school when we were still in elementary school. I am not a shotacon. In the first place, I am a former man, BUT... I have to agree with those big sisters. Arthur is a cute shota type. However, he is already growing in recent years. His cuteness didn't diminish at all. If you ignore his personality, you really want to hug this guy tightly into your chest. Oh no... why did I breathe roughly right now?.

Well... let's just ask them quickly what they want to tell me.

"So... what you bunch want to tell me..."

They look at each other first, then one of them pushes Arthur to the front.

"Why do you guys always push me for this..."

I heard his murmur clearly.

"Um... is like this boss... We actually didn't know that boss is a girl until now. So we like to apologize first."

All of them then bow their head to the grown. I feel like I am being worshiped now.

"Stand up!!... don't your clothe going to be dirty if you cuddle with the floor like that," I said with a cold voice.

"...but... we need to..."

"Stand up!!... or I'll make you!!."

They all immediately stand up.

"... I'll accept your apology is not a big deal actually."

Is not a big deal... I'll just beat you up if you don't apologize.

"Boss... you are generous...also... we already discuss this. We decided we will change the way we refer you, boss."

"Change the way you refer me... because I am a woman?."

"Precisely boss...no... Princess... We decided to call you princess!!."

.

.

.

Haaaah!!.

100