V1ーChapter 26
2.7k 10 77
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Sunday finally arrives... I made a promise to Yuji to go for a walk. Irana actually wants to come too, but she seems to have the thing she has to do with my father. She's really is papa's daughter. What happened to the live stream you ask?. Well, it ends up disastrously. The warden that I knew and the warden that exists in that game are nothing alike at all. But still... we get a lot of Iron and found a dungeon with a chest filled with some good stuff. Including Diamond. We also encounter endermen, but I killed it with ease. It drops one ender pearl.

Then as I go deeper into the cave... about Y=30. We suddenly hear some weird sound. At first, I thought is just a cave sound. But seeing the chat goes crazy, I became warry all of the sudden. And sure enough, the warden appears. It can teleport like an ender man and have the body size of an iron golem. How on earth do these mobs pass through a development balance plan?. It also makes a terrifying sound like ghast. My mom began panicking when she sees it and make a lot of moves. One thing stays the same about this warden, it can't see. It detects the player with sounds. So, the warden chases my mother and ignores me. My mom screams heavily at the time. I really thought my eardrum would explode just by hearing it.

She ends up fainting and I have to apologize for ending the stream so suddenly. There's we go my reputation as a Vcuber I guess. They probably think I do it on purpose and made my mom faint.

Well, that night my mom refuses to talk to me and lock herself in her room. How old is she again? why she's acting like a rebellious teenager. She didn't even cook dinner, so I have to do it. In the end, my father manages to coax mom to get out of her room and have dinner together. But of course, she's still mad at me. No matter how many times I apologize she didn't forgive me. I think I end up breaking her room door late at night and kowtow to my mother. I think she's cuddling with my father at the time, but honestly, I don't remember clearly. I am really desperate for being forgiven by my mother that I almost completely forgot my father's existence. I also cry heavily while apologizing. In the end, she reluctantly forgives me and kicks me out of her room. In the time between that, my father already fixes the door. Yeah, I kinda do that a lot so my father always prepares a new door that is ready to be installed.

"Onee-chan let's go eat Yakiniku!! 1Yakiniku (焼き肉 or 焼肉), meaning "grilled meat", is a Japanese term that, in its broadest sense, refers to grilled meat cuisine. "Yakiniku" originally referred to western "barbecue" food, the term being popularized by Japanese writer Kanagaki Robun (仮名垣魯文) in his Seiyo Ryoritsu (i.e. "western food handbook") in 1872 (Meiji period)...."

Currently, as I was saying earlier. I am going for a walk with My little brother Yuji.

"Hmm... if Yuji really wants to eat one, then I bring you to eat Yakiniku."

If this is a web novel. This is probably the start of a food chapter.2I am pretty sure breaking the 4th wall is not part of your power. The other short-haired girl has that power, not you.

77