V1ーChapter 31
2.5k 11 75
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

This game is really an incarnation of evil!. It nearly takes an hour for me to beat this boss. My hand I tired massing the button. And there's still Round Five!. Should I just end this and go to the other game?. Let's do a crane machine then.

"Onee-chan, there still more to go." Said Yuji.

Ugh... fine. Just for you Yuji, I will finish this game. Round five then begin... well not after that long cut scene we defeat the Cthulu like a monster. That monster turns into a petite little man. Fuuuuf... his face is also cute. And he is a Cthulu?. Shotacon Onee-san out there!! beware of this cute boy, he's a Cthulu monster. I posted a photo of the game screen displaying the petite man on the group shotacon forum. Hmm...why do I have an account on the shotacon forum?. I just like to get in contact with Onee-san on there. Definitely not because I am a shotacon myself. I mean that's ridiculous, I am a former man after all.

"Wait, that Cthulu is a lilboy?... what the..."

"The game developers definitely have a screw in their heads when they are making this. If not, why they are making this ridiculously hard game with an equally ridiculous plot."

"Wait, no one gonna mention how that girl beat the game?."

"Oh yeah, she did. Almost forgot about that because of that ridiculous revelation."

Oh yeah, almost forgot all there is a crowd behind me. Well, let's not worry about them and focus on this arcade shooting game. After revealing the Cthulu real form. The camera then zooms out revealing a masked shoulder-length black hair woman sitting on the throne. She's wearing a black extravagance dress while holding a hand mirror1.

[You manage to defeat that worthless minion of mind? Very impressive.]

Say the woman. I am kind of cringe just by hearing it. The reason?... you don't have to know why ( ಠ‿<). But just by looking at this, the game developers probably plan this to be a final boss. Another boss fight after that hell of a boss fight, Great!.

"Don't tell me, round five is immediate boss fight?."

"The game developers probably didn't want people to beat this game."

I agree, the developers probably didn't want this game to be beaten. Screw it!! I'll beat this game as a form of vengeance.

The woman on the screen then snaps her finger. Suddenly, the scenery change. We were transported to empty white space from that alien planet.

[By Reality... You can't ever defeat me. The bearer of reality! unless you are a bearer yourself or the lord who gave us this power.]

She suddenly teleports in from of my character and...

GAME OVER

"ARE YOU F***ING KIDDING ME!!" I scream unconsciously.

I thought that was still a cut scene.

"Lol... well at least we are able to see the start of round five."

"That's dirty, there is no indication that the game started again after the cut scene!."

"She just died once in the entire round right?. Then, in round five you only have one life by default?. Damn this game are harsh."

If I meet the game developers right now, I am going to beat him to the bring of death!. Now that this game is over, I drag Yuji to play other games. Well, I only play a crane machine and a couple of songs from rhythm arcade. Got a teddy from the crane machine. After that, we rush to going home. Why we are rushing to come home?... well that crowd actually keeps following us and begging for me to play that shitty game. Hell no... not gonna play that game ever again.

75