V1ーExChapter 15
2.4k 8 62
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Announcement
This happens at the same time as Aria's dream.

Dimensional crack. No one knows what the cause of it is. Is highly acceptable to be a natural phenomenon. Yet, the majority of people didn't know about its existence. Only the one with supernatural power knows about it. And a small percentage of ordinary people. The fact that this phenomenon exists is hidden from the public. But how long will it go that way? no one knows. But is inevitable for the truth to be known sometimes in the future.

Dimensional crack is slowly growing in number. More and more incidents happening around the world. The esper association is trying its best to hide the truth. But one day something big happened. Around 03:00 AM. Dimensional cracks appear in the middle of Tsukuru city. But the crack is not an ordinary crack that the association knew. It is something different It is as if reality itself is distorted and the two worlds are merging.

Through the crack, monsters pass through arriving at a foreign world they saw. What will be their first instinct upon seeing unfamiliar land?. They will try to explore and navigate it. So the monster venture into the city in the emptiness of the night. Some poor soul who is for some reason is on the outside became food for the monster. Many victims all fell, making a bloody and gruesome night.

At the association headquarters. Red Alert is ringing. Some overnight workers who take a quick nap woke up in a panic. They quickly notify the higher up in the building.

"Deputy Michael. A large-scale crack appears in the middle of the city!!."

The deputy currently in charge, Michael frowned upon hearing the report.

"What type of monsters Is it?."

"Is a new type of monster we discover earlier yesterday. It resembles an ant with a giant body."

"So is a giant ant... how many is it?."

"We don't know for sure, but it seems like the side of the crack is inside their nest."

"Have you sent emergency notification to our combative esper?."

"Yes...but... They got overwhelmed and... We lost some comrades."

Michael then takes a deep breath, trying to calm himself. He then said.

"How about him?...did Takeru goes into battling that ant?."

"Unfortunately not. The overseer is handling other matters. It is also an emergency."

"Another emergency?... Is it related to her daughter?."

"Yes, there is a sign of awakening from her daughter."

"God... Can this night be even worse?."

A crack suddenly appears in the room. A Giants ant swarm through the crack. The association member is caught off guard and gets eaten by the ant. The deputy Michael on the other hand barely dodges the ant. He then takes his greatsword in the corner of the room and began slaughtering the giant ant.

"For goodness, dare to kill my subordinates in front of me!!."

He swings his sword with fiery rage. The gravity pull in the room suddenly became strong. The giant ant can't handle the gravity crush into its own body. But so does the building around. Michael then enters the crack without even thinking.

By morning, the crack already closing. But it cost a large casualty. Michael managed to get out the crack before it was closing. His body is a smear in ant body liquid. He is also out of breath. But even so, he is still able to give the command of his subordinate to close down the district.

62