V1ーExChapter 21
2k 7 54
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

My name is Aneira. I am an esper, my ability is Aero Shooter, a downgraded version of Aerokinesis. Instead of manipulating wind, all I can do is shoot the wind blade. Is still a considerably strong ability in terms of power. Even so, it requires great precision control and great aim to be a perfect top-notch ability. Which is, as you can guess, I did not possess. At a minimum, this only saves me from a stranger pervert that might attack me. But defending myself against a monster is highly unlikely. When I wake up my power, I am actually super excited. I thought of myself as the chosen one. But when I am about to show my power to my friend at school. Weird people show up and take me to the Esper Association headquarters. At the time, I don't know who they are. I am scared and even use my power to defend myself. But they are simply stronger than me, so my act of self-defence is simply meaningless.

In the Association HQ, they put me in a room with a charming middle-aged woman. The woman taught me about Esper and dimensional crack. How it is most be kept secret by the public and the consequences revealing so. Although the woman is charming, she is simply scary. After that, they test my power and rank it based on how useful it is. The rank my ability as an F Rank. The lowest rank that could be. Originally, they plan to scout me because my power is actually quite rare. But seeing how useless my power is, the abandoned that idea. How did I know that?. Did I overhear the woman conversation with the staff? In the end, I only become a normal civilian who happens to have an easier power. They also keep sending people to monitor me. But as the day go by, the monitoring decreases and eventually, stop it all together. 

The only thing that changed in my life is that I know the existence of dimensional cracks, which I rather not. There was a constant fear that a crack might happen near me at any time and any moment. The association might handle it quickly, but what if they can't do that?.  Because of that, I've grown up into a timid person.

One day, a spectre infected me. That day I thought I might be long gone. There's no way I can survive this at all. I mean, no one ever survives in the first place. If the association found out that I got infected by a spectre. They will get rid of me for sure. Fortunately, the spectre IQ did not get consumed by its gluttonous instinct. They ask me to steal other life force on its behalf or it will consume my life force instead. Because of that, I happen to meet her.

At first, I thought she is a guy. But after I am searching for her identity, I am surprised to find out she's a girl. Well, none of that matters. She is my saviour, I will accept her no matter she's a man or a woman. She saves me from that spectre. She saves my life. Ah... I want to meet her. I want to touch her hair, sniff her sweat and collect her garbage waste!. I am totally not a stalker, I am just an admirer.

Also, there's actually a side effect left behind after the spectre disappears. It seems, I gained new abilities that originally belong to the spectre. So I have two abilities now, aren't that great!!. And the one and only to thank for this is my goddess, Miyazaki Aria!!.

54