V1ーChapter 40
1.8k 5 49
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

So... the world has turned into some kind of modern fantasy. When I thought my reincarnation is normal, it seem I thought that too soon. I mean, I am still a twelfth-year-old. Aren't the protagonist always turning sixteen when the main plot of the story finally begins?. I think is the same for me... The exciting things have yet to appear. Well, is not like I view myself, as the protagonist of a story. Or... Maybe I am?.

 

 

Aria then looks at the reader through the screen. 

Nah just kidding. Ugh... What am I doing?. Anyway, because of the first catalyst... That is what they called it. We got some extended vacation from school. Also, the crack or what an ever that brings the monster here is also handled quickly by the government. But there are still many fall victims and destruction left behind. Yet somehow, only a few hours later. They manage to fix it. The government is really well prepared for this. Well, that's the case inside the federation territory. From the internet, it seems the other country is not doing well as we are. So the federation government currently sending aid to other countries too.

Well enough about that, is that really important to my life. What change is only the environment around me? And even so, the change only slightly. Somehow, they manage to create a device that can detect a crack. So before it could happen, everyone can be evacuated quickly. So in the end, the crack-only list became a new type of natural disaster. Ugh, why I am back talking about that. Anyway... Currently, I am back to the hotspot all-you-can-eat restaurants. I am not with only Yuji this time. But Irana, my mother, and my father also join us. I should rephrase this, I meant the whole family is here. 

"So how about it... Did you enjoy the meal here? Mom, pops" I ask.

"This... Certainly, I new experience from me. Because I came from the south, I had never had this kind of meal before. I like it so much " Said, my mother.

"Well, your father here from the north, to be exact, I am from Tokyo. This is not I new thing to me. But if I have known earlier that your mother never tastes this kind of meal. I will bring her to the best hotspot restaurant in the north." Said, my father.

"Oh Darling, I appreciate the thought. But even I know you all just talk. Fufufu..." Said, My mother.

"You don't believe me?. I'll book a flight to Tokyo right now!!." Said, my father.

Eh... But all flights are currently being stopped because there is a risk of crack might open in the plane flying course.

"But... Po...hmmph!" I try to tell him, but Irana suddenly closes my mouth.

"Just let him be embarrassed." Whisper Irana in my ear.

What is the difference, he will be embarrassed either way??

"Uh... Got the flight tonight. It will be in a private jet. Aria, Irana, Yuji... You want to join?"

Wait for what... How!.

"Hey, that is cheating!! You are abusing your position for your private life!"

Abusing his position. Come to think of it, I never know what my father's job is. But Irana knows because he always brings Irana to his workplace. I wonder why he chose Irana over me. Is not I am jealous or anything. But if I am an ordinary girl without my past life memory, this favoritism probably devastating for me. I just realized it now, he is a terrible father. No different than my previous life father.

"Aria, why did you give me that disgusted look. I am your father you know." Said that f*cking old man.

"Hmph... Certainly is... You're my father on paper." I said while looking away from him.

"Are you mad because I am abusing my position? If so I cancel it right now..."

"Hmph..."

"Dear... You really are such a terrible father. You don't even know why Aria is being mad at you. She's mad because Aria didn't know what your job are and Irana know. Your being partial father you know." Said, my mother.

"Ah...Aria... I am sorry, is not that I don't want to tell you... But."

"Hmph... I don't want to listen."

"Aria... Please listen to me!."

 

49