V2ーChapter 41
1.5k 9 38
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Good morning everyone!!... well probably not everyone. But I will still greet you guys as if it was morning. Why you ask?, well is currently morning when I write this diary. Don't ask why I write this diary as if thousands of people would read it. I am just an eccentric person alright! I admit it. 

Well, let me introduce myself again in case you guys forget. My name is Miyazaki Aria. A normal middle-schooler girl with a normal life. Well, that's was until recently when the great catalyst occurred. Many so-called dimensional cracks appear opening a gate to another world bringing monsters to this peaceful land. Thankfully the government act fast and manage to regain control. And so, hunter association was created. Many Esper with the supranatural ability also appear, but there is no status system like in that Korean novel in my previous life.

Oh yeah, forgot to mention. I am formerly a man reincarnated as a girl. Yup is TS reincarnation. Even though I am a man in my previous life. I will aim to be the most perfect girl imaginable. Well, that's the plan, but my appearance is quite androgynous and people perception of me say I am handsome rather than beautiful. So even I know is an impossible task, I will still try my best. How did Irana is more cute than me when we were supposed to be twins?.

"I guess that is for today..."

"Aria? Why are you still up this late?..." I heard a voice from behind.

"Viola, did I wake you up by chance?. Sorry if that was the case." I said to Viola.

"No... I wake up because... Um... I have a nightmare." Said Viola.

"Nightmare?... Ah... It's probably because of that monster attack that day."

"Yeah... Let's just say because of that..."

Or not... Well, I am not gonna prob her further than this. It might be a personal thing.

"I see... Wanna grab some drink with me. I am still can goes up for few more hour." I said

"Aren't we are still underage for that?."

Oops, forgot about that.

"I mean cola... I didn't mean bir or any alcoholic drink whatsoever hahaha..."

"If you say so, but you sure want to leave Irana alone here?. What if she wakes up?"

"Don't worry, it going to be alright... Probably. Let's not worry about that and go alright. Might as well tell me anything if you have something bothering you." I said to Viola.

Well, I said I will not prob her any further. If she wants to talk about it herself then that's a different matter. I said that to confront her. So subtly and not even mention the nightmares she had.

"Well, that might be what I need right now."

We then head out to buy some canned soda and a few snacks on the vending machine.

"Say, Viola, I remember you said having a little sister on your own. I have never been to your house despite we were being friends since the first grade of primary school. So I never had the chance to meet your little sister. Can you tell me about her?."

She looks at me for a moment and takes a sigh.

"I rather not talk about that stinky brat. But if you want to know about her, then I'll tell you."

38