V2ーExChapter 24
1.2k 9 32
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

This is about a certain boy who lives in a slum meeting a girl she ends up in love with. His name is Harold. He meets the girl running around the slum. Her outfit clearly tells that she didn't belong here. Knowing so, Harold approaches the girl. He knows that is dangerous for a girl to be alone here, in the slum. The two boys and girls then became friends from then on. Harold learns her name. Her name is Ari, she appears the daughter of some wealthy businesses man. She is currently skipping school because she was being bullied. Harold is sympathetic to her story and promise in his heart to make her happy. 

As time go by, the friendship grew, so is Harold feeling toward her. He is falling in love. At first, he didn't know what feeling he has. But gradually he learns that what he feels is what people call love. When he realised his feelings, the two boys and girls became separated and never be able to meet again.

The boy then grew up and climb his way up to the top. He becomes the big boss of a top conglomerate that started from nothing. Whoever offends him will never be able to recover and will disappear from this circle. He didn't what mercy mean. He crushes his enemy and makes sure they are never able to recover. But even so, he never leads to a happy life. All his life was devoted to searching for the girl he once meet in his childhood. But unfortunately, he never ever found her. To the end of his life, he never once has a woman accompanying him. He only adopted a child that resembles his loved one and give all his wealth to that child. In the end, he died without ever meeting her again. His last wish is to be reincarnated and be able to meet her in the next life.

And so his wish is granted. He is reincarnated.

"But why am I a girl!!."

He or rather she reincarnated as a girl. Her name now is Carroll, she lives on Tsukuru Island and enrols into the private academy.

"This is really unbearable. Even though is already the twelfth year since I am reincarnated. I am still can not used to this."

She is a cute shy little girl, or that is what people see her to be. Is not an understatement to say that she is a shy girl. But that is because she is not used to being a girl yet. As a dignified businesses man in her previous life, experiencing life as a little girl is humiliating.

One day when she goes to the Academy, she saw a girl that resembles her loved one. The loved one from her previous life. She then began to investigate everything about that girl. Even though she's become a little girl, her ability still remains. She is secretly already become a big boss of the underworld from the ages of eight. She's building her way up at early age with fake identity through the stock market and real estate. When she finally got the girl information she was elated. That girl is probably the reincarnation of her sweetheart. The name of the girl is Aria, Miyazaki Aria.

32