A story in a certain world lines
909 8 30
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

My name is Ren, I am an otaku who loves anime, manga and Japanese light novels. Recently there a certain anime become popular. The title is Deceit of The World. It tells a story of a twin sister who lives their life differently despite living on the same roof. Their name is Aria as Irana.

Aria is the older twin sister. She is a tomboy that hates her tomboyishness. Despite being a girl, she has a handsome face, probably because of her short hair. Is even more unbelievable that her little sister is the opposite. Irana is beautiful and cute. She is a clingy little sister that uses to rely on her older sister when they are little. But try to be independent of now on.

They always live their life pretty peacefully, like any other family. At least is like that on the surface. The little twin sister, Irana is actually an esper that fought against monsters from other dimensions. The public eyes didn't know there is an esper among them. They didn't even know monsters are coming from different dimensions. And Aria is one of many people who didn't know the existence of esper and that monsters.

The anime has twenty-four episodes. But each episode is always interchangeable between Aria and Irana points of view. The first episode is Aria POV. Because this anime is original without source material. We as viewers didn't know what to expect. There is a synopsis and genre tags, but who look at that in today's ages?. At first, it looks like just an everyday middle schooler life. But it changes in episode two, where it reveals that there is more than what meet the eyes. This is when the Anime blow up on Twipper.

"This anime really is the greatest of all time."

"What anime are you talking about? it is Ryuball Z or Two Punch Man?."

This is my friend, his name is Rey. He is not a well-known novelist if I want to phrase it kindly.

"Not that two mainstream f*cking anime. But the new anime titled 'Deceit of The World'" I said.

"Ah, that's hype up sh*t. That's was trash."

"What do you mean trash!!.. Watch it until the end then I dare you to say that again!."

"Which is I already do, and is still trash in my opinion."

"Hmph, you don't have a sense of taste. This is why your novels are not popular!."

"And why did you bring my carer into these you fatso!!."

" I am not fat, I am just chubby!!."

"And what's the difference your two-legged ball!!."

"Hey, you two stop!!. My head aching hearing you argue every day!." A woman voice said.

"I am sorry, Shera." I and Rey said.

She then began to focus on her own phone. I wonder what she's watching. By the way, she is also an otaku just like us. A huge Yuriota that's love Yuri. I bet what she's watching is aligned with a yuri thingy.

"Rey, Ren... Have you watched this Vcuber?."

She then shows us what she's watching. On the screen, there's a short-haired handsome 'man?' Wearing a suit.

"I am sorry, I don't watch male Vcuber," I said.

"Yeah, he is only willing to be a simp to those cute anime girls." Added Rey.

" isn't that obvious, I am a man after all!." I said.

"Hahaha is that so. Well because you thought she is a man, you definitely didn't know her. I recommend watching her."

"Wait, she's a woman?." With that handsome face?. That's a shock. But, Deceit of The World protagonist, Aria also the same. I guess a handsome girl is a trend now?.

"Yes, shocking right?."

"Hey, let me get a better look." Said Rey.

I also want to get a better look. So I and Rey take Shera phone. Hmmm?... Why her face looks familiar to me. Did I watch her before?.

"What her name Shera?." I ask.

"You finally get interested, her name is Miyazaki Aria."

What?!... Aren't that the name of Deceit of The World protagonist?!.

30