Anime Character Description on A Certain World Line
977 4 26
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I am still recovering... but already getting better. Still has some bad thoughts come and go occasionally, but I believe My self-control is greater than that bad though. Anyway, this is not mean I'm back. I just put the glossary I already wrote into a chapter. I post this just for self-satisfaction. Thank you for the kind word. I'll be back soon, hopefully.

My name is Ren, and I have to keep introducing myself in case people forgot who I am. After all, I am fat and ugly otaku that only have mob characteristic. What did you say, the only protagonist would call themself a mob character? hah!! joke on you, I am the ultimate mob character that its existence as a mob is undeniable.

"Ren, that's a bit cringy to be a prologue in my Opinion." Said Rey, my best friend.

"Rey my friend... this is why your novel is not popular. People like a cringy novel, and I can one hundred percent guarantee that. After all, I like cringy novels!." I said with a smug.

"If you like that kind of thing, it doesn't mean all the people on earth also have similar taste as you, fatso!!."

"Tch... I just want to help you, but you didn't trust this wise man's suggestion."

"Wise man my Ass."

"Fine, how about looking at popular anime character description?... that's usually clearing writer block."

"That's actually a good idea... is surprising that it come from you."

"Hey!!... I always have a good Idea okay!!."

"Yeah yeah, you are blabbering the same stuff... just open the wiki already!!."

"'snort' hmph ungrateful prick..."

I then open a wiki of the popular Anime Deceit of The World. First, let's look at the main character.

Miyazaki Aria

In her previous life, she is a man. Now, born as a woman. She ran away from reality and act like a little boy in her early childhood. Leaving a masculine image that makes you forget she is a girl. But as time go by, she witnesses her own twin sister become a splendid beautiful little girl. She began to become jealous of her own sister and remember her dream before regaining her previous life memory. She then grows her hair as a start for her long journey to femininity.

She is emotionally unstable. She easily gets angry, happy, sad, and excited. She likes to pretend to be dense in relationships and act ignorant to what happens. She also didn't know she has supernatural power until recently. 

"Her name is Aria right?... I don't know the anime actually has gender-bender MC. If I knew it ealier, I will probably watch this anime from the start!." Said Rey.

"Tch... you and your weird fetish."

Next is the little sister. 

Miyazaki Irana

She is Aria's twin little sister. Born with a memory of knowledge from her previous life, she realizes how different the current world and the previous world. Although she has remembered the knowledge from her previous life, she didn't remember anything about herself at all. The only thing she knows is how she dies. She loves her Onee-chan (Big Sister) and makes sure she is always happy. She has a supernatural power that can control ice, or simply called cryokinesis.

She is classified as high ranking member of Esper association after the catalyst incident that reveals the existence of dimensional crack and esper to the public.

"Meh... I don't like her..."

"Wut... why... she's pretty much the waifu of the show."

"Tch... I knew it...That's why I don't like her."

Weird ass guy... Next... the little brother...

Miyazaki Yuji

The main character Little Brother... is a typical brat that annoying to others but acts cute to her beloved big sister. He likes to play a prank on others using her Electrokinesis power. But already stop doing that after giving taste his own medicine by Aria mysterious power. 

"Why this one is so short."

"I don't know, The one who edited his wiki is probably a lazy ass guy. I could do it better if I want to."

"Then why you don't do it..."

"Shut up... just focus and learn the character personality from this!... I open this to help you, not to contribute to this WIKI!."

Tch... What next?... The mother... yeah let's do the mother next.1A fatso say this out of context is...

Miyazaki Aira

Maiden name: Takahashi Aira. 

Mother of Miyazaki Twins. She is self-proclaimed forever 17 years old. her appearance closely resembles her twin daughters. Sometimes people mistake her and her twin daughters are tripled when going out.

Despite being a mother, she is Eccentric in personality and true to her own word is 17 at heart.  She is the only ordinary person without power in Miyazaki's household.

"A typical anime Mother didn't look old and act like a teenager. What a cliche."

"A cliche that we love."

"Nah... I hate it."

Next is the father.

Miyazaki Takeru

Father of Miyazaki twin sister. A yet to be explored characters. At least currently that is the case. But Aria and Irana always imply that he is an unreliable father to had. He has a supernatural power too but has yet to be revealed what is it. But by analyzing Aria's power that seemingly copies the power she has encountered before. Is likely Miyazaki Takeru's power is Psychokinesis.

"A mysterious powerful father?... another cliche that has been done too many times."

Next... Viola.

Viola Ronela

She is Aria and Irana's childhood friend...  She is a nerdy four eyes girl, that is how she usually looks in school. In Actualltyy She is a very beautiful girl that every teenage boy will go crazy just by looking at. She has low self-esteem hence why she keeps her nerdy appearance. Aria occasionally urges her to drop her nerdy appearance, but she only thought Aria is teasing her. She has a secret crush on Aria but upon learning Aria is a woman, her dream shatter and so does her first love. Even so, she still has lingering feelings for Aria because Aria keeps teasing her none stop, although unintentionally.

She has power that can teleport herself to a place with a fixed coordinate and place she has been marking. She can teleport up to five people. Although she is a noncombative member of the Esper Association, her ability makes her become a high-ranking member. Especially after the catalyst incident.

"I like her..."

"That's all you have to say for her?."

"Yeah..."

Next Arthur.

Arthur Yvonne

One of Aria's followers... he is a cute little boy that is so huggable and pretty much prey to the wild Onee-san in the neighborhood. Even Aria who is a former man pretty much affirms his shota appearance. But as Aria once said, he will be a cute little brother if not for his rotten personality.

Is currently unknown if he has supernatural power. But in the catalyst incident, he is somewhat being implied to have some sort of power. He is one of the founding members of the naughty boy's gang that vows loyalty to Aria. And also one of the people who know Aria's power prior to the catalyst incident.

"I hate shota."

"Me too actually."

"Is rare that we agree on a thing."

Next is Ariana...

Ariana Freesia

Weird upperclassmen... Being mistaken as chunibyou by Aria. But in fact, she is just an eccentric arrogant esper with Pyrokinesis. She's once being interrogated by Irana and Viola and admitted that she's on a mission to capture Aria. She is a foul-mouthed woman that says whatever comes to mind.

She is Syena Fiolera Childhood friend. Ariana dedicated herself to making Syena happy. Hence the reason she's accepting the mission from the mysterious secret organization that promises her that they can save Syena.

"A typical hot-headed character."

"Yeah... couldn't agree more."

"Is better if she is becoming Yandere rather than this sh*t setting."

"F*ck you and your opinion."

Next Is Syena.

Syena Fiolera

She is a member of the Fiolera Family... or to be exact she is the illegitimate member of the Fiolera family. Her mother is once a princess of Fiolera but decided to run away and be with the man she love. Eventually, she gave birth to Syena and be a happy family ever after...that is how Syena longs for. But fate says it differently and one night, everything suddenly goes wrong. Syena becomes an orphan on that night.

Eventually, The Fiolera found their princess's whereabouts but unfortunately is already too late as Syena's mother already gone. But they found out their princess have a daughter and decided to take Syena into the Fiolera. Syena's life in the Fiolera is treated as an outcast, eventually, they just didn't want to care much for her and just send her toTsukuru Academy. There she will live in a dorm, away from Fiolera Mansion.

"She's a beauty...."

"Hmmm... you like her?. That was unexpected."

"That's it... I got inspiration from her!!." 

"Wait!!... there's still more!!."

"F*ck those... they can't top Syena.... she is a masterpiece." As he said that, he ran out of the room and slam the door.

Syena is a masterpiece he said. Is ironic how he label the most unpopular character as a masterpiece.

 

26