V2ーSpesial Chapter
745 5 29
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Well, is a special chapter so no plot-related here, or there is?*dun dun*. Happy Holyday and Merry Christmas Everyone.

The night 24th of December is Christmas Eve and my mom drags me into streaming again. This time, through VR. This means we will meet our audience face to face. I am not prepared for this, I am really nervous. Also, VR in this world is advanced. The only thing different between VR and Reality itself is the interface and how bizarre our look through customization. Of course, I and my mom looks are our Vcubers avatar. But for many others, there's a dinosaur, a monkey, an alien, a tentacle monster that you often found on... you know.

"Mom, did we have to do this?." I said.

"Oh come on, they are nice people... we will reveal ourselves in a minute okay. Be ready." Said, my mother.

I then look at the guy with the tentacle monster avatar, beside him there is a slime monster wiggling around. It made me shudder just by looking at it.

"Okay... in ten..."

"Wait a minute... give me more time."

is too soon.

"Well... no more delay sweetie!.."

My mom then reveals us in from of this many people. In the middle of it, mind you. Then she started shouting.

"LADIES AND GENTLEMAN... WE ARE LIVE!!... Welcome to our first meet a greet in VR. For those who can't join and don't have the ticket. Well, better luck next time."

We are then surrounded by these weird-looking avatars.

"Wow is Aira and Aria-chan for real... I thought this ticket is a scam."

"Me too, consider I got it in the sausage package."

"Mine in Doritos bag."

Hearing that random conversation, I can't help but be weird out by the way my mom handed the ticket. There must be a random person who didn't know us that get the ticket too. Also, thank goodness that the voice is being conveyed by proximity voice chat. So is not as loud as I thought. I am only able to hear the nearby people. Thought, everyone can hear our voice.

"Tonight, we will invite three people to the stage for chatting." Said, My mom.

A stage then appears behind us all of the sudden. Some people get pushed out because of it. Seriously, my mom REALLY good at planning things. I can't help myself facepalming. Anyway, did she say inviting three people?.

"So let's do a lottery for that shall we... so it's fair. Roll up the machine Aria!!."

"Machine?... what machine?."

"The one behind you dummy."

"What... since when is was it there?."

I hear a burst of laughter from the audience. What is so funny about it, why are they all laughing?.

"Aria... what are you waiting for..."

"Hmmph ... fine..."

I am miss the Live Chat now. At least I know what the people watching roughly thinking. Live audition face to face like this, it feels really different. Speaking of which, isn't this also getting broadcasted live too?. Should there be a Live Chat?.

"...Before I activated this machine...are the Live Chat supposed to not show up?"

"Ups... forgot about that... Tehe (⁄ ⁄>⁄ ▽ ⁄<⁄ ⁄)"

She then does a little something with her hand and... woalah.... the Live Chat Appear.

[Finaly... we are on the screen!!]

[As always, there's no users name... sad o(〒﹏〒)o]

[YueLunaSis420- Hah, that's why you pay for Youcube Premium]

[Youcube Premium is a scam... Free mode all the way!!.]

[TheEndGirl- Is a Scam if you think is a scam, my man.]

[SelenaLuna-Yue, what are you doing here?.]

[YueLunaSis420-Sis, I just....stumble upon this.]

[Yoo, these Premy users just bragging with their useless conversation.]

[SelenaLuna-I am going to your room.]

[IKR!!]

[YueLunaSis420-No sis, please...]

[Premy users can eat Sh~t!]

[TheEndGirl- Shullous, is that you?]

[Shudder... No... I am just a random weebs]

The chat seems lively as always.

"Now that the chat is up, roll the lottery Aria!!."

"Tch... okay."

As I pull the lever, I faintly heard some young girl shouting "so handsome!". Can help but look toward the sound, but surprisingly, what I see is the tentacle monster. Geh... it must be my imagination.

"Kyaaa... Aria is looking at me... you see that right!!."

I must have a problem with my ears. Need to check up with a doctor after this.

The number then out.

"The numbers are out, let's see who the first lucky person is!."

A ball number 006 is the one that shows up. That means a person with ticket 006 is the winner.

"Congratulations on person number 006, I'll gladly drag you to the stage."

Should you be saying invite you rather than drag you?. But it seems she did not make a mistake, because what happened next is really unexpected. She snaps her finger, then a person appears with a female elf avatar. Wow, who would have thought? the one who shows up first is a woman.

" Once again, congratulations. May I know who's your name is?" Said, my mom.

The 006 then speak...

"Wow... I didn't expect to be the lucky one to be here!...this... this as a dream."

...is a dude's voice... and I am sure he's a fat dude just by hearing his voice.

On Christmas Eve at the ages thirteen on my second life... I lost faith in the internet1Fun fact, Aria is not an internet addict in her previous life..

 

29