V2ーChapter 58
681 7 29
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The old man is crying... even so, I don't feel any compassion whatsoever.

"I will not show sympathy for your crocodile tears," I said.

"You still think I am lying?... All that I just said is the truth." 

"Then prove it!!." I furiously said.

"Your power is the proof..."

What does he mean by that... arght!!.... I am so pissed...

"Why is so hard for you to say that you didn't love me... " I said.

He is the same... the same as my father from my previous life.

"You choose to alienate me because you didn't like me right?!!" Right... just like in my previous life.

"No... Aria... that's not it."

That's not it?... he even uses the same excuse as that bast*rd from my previous life.

"Hahaha.... don't make me laugh... I know that for sure."

Why does he didn't like me?... Why does he prefer to show affection only toward Yuji and Irana?...

"You don't like me because I didn't act as an ideal daughter for you right?... You hide everything from me... and when I found out... you want me to be your heir?... why is that?... to make up for your mistake?... NO!!.... you want to throw your responsibility to me."

"Aria please just listen to me..." He tries to reason with me.

" I will not hear any word for you... You are never a good father... Never..."

"Aria..." He said my name with a weak voice.

I feel a water droplet flowing in my cheek. What is this?... is it raining? no... we are inside a room. Then, a leak?. I wipe the water droplet from my face.

"...I am sorry that I make you feel that way."

Is salty...the water is salty.

"But believe me when I said that I do all of that in order to protect you... seeing your crying face make me realize my mistake... I am sorry."

Crying?... me?...

I grit my teeth... No... I did not cry.

"Well... then old man... I will just act that as if I have no father..."

I then ran outside through the window... I fly using my power... fly far away from the tower.

This unpleasant feeling... Is not sadness... I am only annoyed.  Although he acts the same way as my previous life father. He is not the same person... I am also not the same me. The situation also reverses, is me who disown him.

"Everything is the same... the situation is not reverse whatsoever." I heard a voice from behind me.

But I am flying right now... I turn around and see the silver-haired girl dress up as a witch. She is flying in a similar manner as I am.

"Long time no see... or Nice to meet you... you seem to forget who I am... Again." Said the girl.

"Who are you?... Did you just read my mind?" She seems to know me.

"Call me Lia like you always do... and no... I did not read your mind... I know you well enough to guess what you are thinking."

I try to recall if there is a girl named Lia I was close to in the past. But there is nothing, I can't recall anything regarding this girl."

"You look confused... well this is our second meeting in this life... our first meeting is a bit chaotic...you probably force yourself to forget about that. Now shall we go on a date?..." She said in a playful manner.

29