V2ーChapter 59
668 8 30
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Go on a date?... Sorry I am straight..." I said...

Well... even if I said I am straight,  I don't have a plan to have a boyfriend or anything. Not to mention, I am a man in my past life. I plan to be alone until old age. Because I feel having a family is held too much responsibility. Also, I don't like the idea of me giving birth to a baby... so that's that. But who knows what happen in the future. I don't have to explain myself, but I feel like I have to.

"Pfftt... yeah... tell that to yourself... Anyway, is not like I am asking you to be my girlfriend. I just want to spend time together with you. Let's have a girl time, just the two of us. Shall we?" Lia Said.

"Well..."

Should I accept this?

"Hahaha... seems like you already forgot what just happen earlier?. You really have a bad habit to do that..."

Earlier?... What is she talking about?. Is it when I visit that old man in the Association HQ?.

"Just forget what I just said... is not really important. So what do you think about going on a date with me." She said playfully.

"Well, I don't have thought to do after this anyway... so why not?. Though, I still don't remember who you are." I said

"You don't have to worry about it... you will... remember eventually." She said sounded meaningful.

"Really?..." That's really doubtfully.

"Yes... believe me... ah also... when I said we were going on a date and spent time together just the two of us. That's a lie, I also invite Irana. I miss spending time with the two of you."

When hearing that, I frown. I then ask..." You know Irana?."

"Silly you... of course, I know. ah... right you forgot. Yeah... I know her just like I know you. But different from you, Irana actually remembers me... hmmph..."

"Ugh... sorry..."

Who is this girl?... I don't recall anyone called Lia. Is it possible that she's from way before I regain memory of my past life?.

"Let's not wasting time just floating here then... Irana already waiting for the two of us." She said.

"Ah... right... let's get going. Where do we go exactly?..."

"Where girls tend to hang out of course!!..."

"Where is that?..."

She frowns and looks at me weirdly. "Are you really a girl?..."

At her question, I am flustered and say " I am sorry for not being girly okay..."

"Hahaha... just kidding. Classic you... we were going to Tsukuru mall, Irana probably waiting for us at the plaza."

With that, we both flew toward Tsukuru mall. While flying, I notice her clothes changing from witch-like attire to that of gyaru1Gyaru (JapaneseギャルJapanese pronunciation: [ɡʲa̠ɾɯ̟ᵝ]), a Japanese transliteration of the English slang word gal, is a Japanese fashion subculture. clothing. How did she do that?... she's like a real-life magical girl.

"Is that part of your power?... did you also have multiple power just like me?..." I ask her.

"Fufufu... no... to be exact, I am not an Esper in the first place." She replies.

Huh...then with what power did she fly then?.

30