V2ーExChapter 33
548 8 23
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In a place where the law of physics acts differently. A girl floating through without a sense of direction.

"How long it has been?. Feel like forever that I've been drifting." The girl, Irana said.

She then increases her speed.

"I don't know where I am going, and at this point, I don't care. I just want to get out of here." Said Irana.

One minute, two minutes, five minutes, ten minutes, thirty-minute, One Hour.

"I feel like I am going nowhere...Am I just floating in place?"

"That's not the case." A sudden voice answered Irana's question.

"Whoa!!" Which of course made Irana startle.

"Ara... did I startle you?..." A girl with silver hair wearing witch-like attire said.

"Where are you have been... You know I've been stranded here like forever now!!." Said Irana angrily.

"Sorry, thought it only a few seconds lasted for me. The time flow here is different than in your world. Is accelerated faster." Said The girl.

"Are you for real?." Said Irana.

"Yup... why would I lie to you..."

"Then... where are we going?."

"Hmmm... don't know."

"What?... But you are the one who throws me in this place?.!"

"Not me... Emilia the one who throw you here." Said the girl.

Hearing that, Irana becomes confused.

"But... you are Emilia?." Said Irana.

"Nope... my name is Amelia."

"You kidding me right?."

"I am serious. My name is Amelia, I have green eyes... Look" Said Amelia while pointing at her eyes. She then continues. "Emilia has golden eyes, that's our difference."

"So you are her twin sister?."

"Yes and no... our situation is a bit complicated. But we were basically a twin." Said Amelia.

"Then where is she now?."

"She a bit preoccupied at the moment. I think she's with that awfully tomboyish yet cute woman at the moment." Said Amelia.

"She's with Onee-chan?." Said Irana.

"Is that your big sister?... Well, I guess she's with your big sister. But you two didn't look alike."

"People said that a lot to both of us. But that's not important, What is she doing with Onee-chan?."

"Don't know... Lia just ask me to come out and chase you before you drifted into oblivion."

"Is that so?... Then bring us back."

"I can't..." Amelia reply flatly.

"What?... Why?!"

"I don't know how to get back?."

"You don't know how to get back?."

"Exactly?..."

"Then what's the point you being here!!."

"I am here just as a marking. Because, whenever I go, Lia knows where I am. All we have to do is wait until Lia has done doing whatever she does with that woman."

"Screw me!!..." Irana cried in despair.

Irana then looks back at Amelia and asks.

"You at least know how to get out of here right. I don't care where just get out of here!!." Irana said this desperately.

"That's of course I know..." Amelia then hugs Irana.

"What... why so suddenly."

"Hold on tight!!." Said Amelia,

She then began chanting.

"The wind shall be my friend, guide us to our travel and be one with our body!. ACCELERATE!!!."

They both then speed up to one of the circular blobs in that place.

23