V2ーChapter 65
585 13 25
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Woah... How on earth is this story trending now?. It put a smile on my face, REALLY.

Now I am done wearing a mask. In front of me is an arcade game machine. A shooter one to be exact. The same game I play when I am with Yuji. It is the same game that I vow to not touch again. Yet, I am about to play it again. 

"Just so you know it Irana. Although you are my little sister, You will owe me a favor for this one." I said.

"Yes... I know..." Said Irana.

"There no mercy... remember that," I said.

"What..."

I cut her and say. "Enough talking, Let's play this damn game."

As I start playing, I hear some people talking behind me.

"Hey look, someone plays that torturous game." Some bystander said.

"For real?... let's watch it." Another bystander said.

"Wow is a pretty woman who's playing, quick warn her before she fell into misery." The third bystander said.

"No no!! don't... let her play... Come on... when was the last time you see a pretty woman cry? Also, why is she wearing a mask?." Some bystander said.

"Aren't that the same mask that Lady X who beat the game pass round four?." The third bystander said.

"Yes... you are right... Don't tell me. Is the same woman?." Another bystander said.

"Might be... quick do a live stream or something." Some bystander said.

"Wait... someone already streams this... And it looks professional too. They capture the gameplay in real-time." The third bystander said.

"For real... but how do they do that?... Give me the channel name." Some bystander said.

"Is Miyazaki Aria,  has a 100K subs already." The third bystander said.

"Wait, the Vcuber?." Another bystander said.

I stop paying attention to what people saying... But when I heard my gameplay being streamed on my Vcuber channel., I can't help but look at where Irana is at. She shake her head and pointed in a certain direction. I look over where she pointed, There Lia who gave me an amicable smile.

"Dodge..." She said with a small voice. But I could read her lip.

Dodge?... I look back at the game. And sure enough...

I quickly duck to dodge the incoming attack.

"Woah that's was close, The run almost ends on the first round," Said one of the audiences that suddenly increase.

Where do these people come from?

"Hey Aria, do you want me to put the live chat here or here." Said Lia while bringing a small monitor.

Where did that thing come from?.

"Just place it where ever it fit!!." I need to focus for goodness sake!!.

"Here then..." She places it on the right of the game screen.

[Woah... is that Aria in real life?.]

[Aria is Lady X?...that's surprising.]

[What is Lady X?...]

[Is a nickname given to a mysterious woman who beat this evil arcade game past round 4]

F*ck, Don't read that... Just focus on the game ARIA!!.

 

25