V2ーChapter 73
390 5 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I then go to school with my driver. The school I go to is a public school, not a prestigious noble school. Even so, there are many mid-rank officials and businesses man send their children to my school. you could say, my school is a pseudo prestigious school. Even so, I don't like being friends with those so-called noble children. They are arrogant and look down on ordinary people. They saw themself as high and mighty just because of their father's position. This is one of the reasons that I don't have many friends. The few friends I have is all from poor families. 

As I arrive at school. I say my thanks to my driver before exiting the car. I then head to my class. The moment I enter my class.

"Ari!!... say... did you watch last night's episode?." A friend of mine suddenly embraces my shoulder.

Last night's episode?... "what show?." I ask.

"Did you forget is 'Deceit of the world' You are the one who introduce this anime to me." Said, my friend.

That's the first time I ever heard of that Anime?. I quickly unlock my phone and search for it. Let's see 'Deceit of the world'. An Anime that airing in the spring season. I read the description. Then I saw the main character's name. Miyazaki Aria...

Huh?... isn't that my name from my dream?. Don't tell me, I have that dream because I am obsessed with this anime?. But, why did I suddenly forget about it?.

"I don't watch it, unfortunately..." I said to my friend.

"Really, then you miss the hype big time my man." He said while shaking my body.

"Yeah... I get it I get it. Can you stop shaking me, please?. I feel dizzy all of the sudden because of that."

"Sorry, Sorry... I just can't believe you miss it. You want me to tell you about it?."

"No spoiler please."

I want to hear it, but I better watch it myself.

"Ugh... I really want to discuss it with you right now. Do you mind skipping class and watching it with me?." He said.

"Man... please... I'll watch it during the break time. No need to skip class." I said while sighing.

Not long after that. The homeroom teacher comes in. Nothing much noteworthy after that is the usual school days for me. But there's a thing that keeps bothering me since I woke up. I constantly feel anxious, yet I don't know what made me so anxious. It feels like I forgot something important. What is it?... I look out the window and keep pondering about it.

"Is it related to that surreal dream?." I ask myself.

That dream really feels surreal. So much so, that I almost doubt I am currently dreaming. That Anime seems like it has a great impact on my surreal dream. Yet, I have no recollection of ever watching it. The more I think about it, the weirder it becomes. It is as if the reality I am currently in is a fake reality.

13