V2ーEpilogue
463 5 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After gaining control again, I still need to pretend and act like normal. As I saw the witch, Emilia, fought the Esper sent by my father. I send a little bit of help with my power. Carol, the girl who impersonates Irana to fool the other me, is standing behind me.

"This bound to be troublesome," I said under my breath.

"Are you not going to help her head on?" Ask Carol.

"Why would I, besides... if she wants to she can deal with them in the span of five-second."

The power of genesis is not to be underestimated. She who held the Authority of The Beginning can make a new law for this world. Yet she has not used it. She is as cautious and arrogant as I remember it.

"So don't worry about her, and let's find other survivors shall we?." I said as I turned my body and walked away from the fight scene.

"But that's Esper is targeting you... We should stay behind Lia for safety." Said Carol.

"Don't worry, I can protect myself. I am much powerful than she was."

Carol looks at me and seems not to believe what I say.

"If you don't believe me, then so be it. Let's go."

Besides, if I am not in front of Emilia, I could act like myself again.

"Somehow, it feels like you become a different person Aria." Said Carol, then proceeded to follow me.

"It might be your imagination..." 

Suddenly, at the corner of my eyes. I saw a guy launching himself with speed akin to that of a car. He is probably a speed type of Esper. I ignore him and just keep walking, and then, right at the last moment, I stop. The guy misses his target entirely and smacks the wall beside me instead.

"Wow, what was that?."

"Just ignore it."

I then make sure he is knocked unconscious before continuing walking.

"Where are we going?"

"Just follow me, you acting like a child." I then look at her up and down... " Maybe you are a child."

"I am just small alright!! I am not a child!!" She said angrily.

"Yeah yeah... who cares... I am millennia years old... yet I currently look like middle school girl."

"Don't make fun of me!!"

"I am just stating a fact," I said with a serious face.

"Jeez... I almost believe you there. Stop joking like that."

As we walked leisurely in the middle of the catalyst, I decided to stop, and then princess carried Carol.

"W... what are you doing." She said while blushing.

Haha... how cute her reaction is. But I didn't do this just to see her reaction.

"This place is secluded enough. That Esper will not follow us."

I then jump and fly to the sky. My destination is to go where Syena is currently.

"Where are we going really? I thought we are searching for other survival?"

"Sorry I lied. Cover your ear a little bit okay." I said while smiling at her.

As I said, I move toward my destination at the speed of sound. Come to think of it, Syena. She is not like us, who have it from the beginning. She is a mortal that receives her Authority from the previous bearer. Her power is a bit dangerous for it to lay dormant for an extended period of time. I need to do something to let her come into term with her power.

"ARIA!!! NOEPHINE!!! " I suddenly heard a familiar voice from behind.

I looked behind and saw the witch chasing after me. She realizes I am already awakened. There's no need for me to pretend anymore. 

"Hey... Lia... I was on my way to meet the bearer of fate you know."

"I will not let you meet with her!!"

"This is for the better of the world tree. You realize that world three is already losing too much energy right now. We need to fix it!!" I said explaining what my goal was. I am sure she will understand.

"For the better?!! Resetting reality is for the better of the world tree!!!" She said furiously, then sent a magic attack toward me.

This isn't good. I am sorry, Carol. I then throw carol from my arm and apply some levitation spell on her.

"What's going on?!" Carol is startled that I suddenly throw her.

I then slice Reality with my arm, creating a crack in the space. That crack shallow Emilia magic.

"Emilia, it seems there's a misunderstanding between us. I never intend to reset Reality. I just want the six bearers to gather and revitalize the world tree." I try to explain to her.

"Do you think I believe you!! You are full of lies. Thankfully, I am able to save your other self in the last moment and send her together with the vessel of the world tree to another world."

Hearing that, I became furious. With lightning speed, I appear in front of her and grab her in the neck.

"WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY!!. YOU SEND IRANA TO ANOTHER WORLD AND SAVE MY OTHER SELF!!"

I sacrifice so much to obliterate her, yet she saves her.

"You realize what you have done!!"

"Yes, preventing you from doing your wicked plan."

"No... you save a person who wants to reverse Reality!! Reset it from the ground up!."

At my word, Emilia looks suprise.

"You have done this to me twice already!! That girl currently has a power similar yet different from mine. A new Authority, I suppose. An authority that can reverse everything. A branch of my power!!"

Thank you so much for following the story until now. My Reverse Life Volume 2: Reversal of Reality is concluded.

14