V3ーChapter 86
809 2 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After school, Kotori and I hopped in a car together. The same driver who drove me this morning picked us up. Ren and Rey try to get in, but I kick them away before they can get into the car. The driver didn't say much and just drove the car immediately after.

"That was harsh of you, Irana." Said Kotori.

"They deserve it," I said.

"Well, I guess so. How about we watch Youcube to cold of?" Said Kotori.

"What are we going to watch? A kitten Video?"

"No, not kitten Video. We will be watching a Vcubers. Do you know Miyazaki Aira?" Said Kotori.

Miyazaki? Why do I feel that name sounds familiar? Maybe Kotori already told me about it? But I don't have any Idea who is Miyazaki Aira.

"I have no clue. Fill me on it."

"Well, It's a popular Vcuber that recently stopped live streaming for quite a while. There is no announcement about her vacation either. But just now, she starts live streaming again." Said Kotori.

"Just now, you mean at this very moment?" I ask.

"Yeah... take a look at this." Kotori then gives me her phone.

The video of a beautiful woman vlogging in her house could be seen on her phone.

"Wait, you said she is a Vcuber, but why is she streaming a real-life vlog and not a live 2d?" I ask Kotori.

"I have no clue about that. Let's just see what happens." Said Kotori.

The camera is shaking. This is probably her first time doing a vlog. But the question is, why is a Vcuber doing a real-life vlog?

"Hey everyone, sorry for being gone with no news. As many of you may know, the recent times it's been a bit crazy lately." The Vcuber said.

"My internet being cut multiple times for the last two weeks. There's even a sudden power outage happening."

That's really unfortunate for a content creator.

"And just now, I want to start streaming like usual, but then... this happens."

The camera then shows the scenery outside her house. You would expect it to be a suburban area or a bustling city. But what was shown is a city in ruin. Chaos ensues everywhere. Smoke rose high into the sky, indicating a building was on fire.

"A new cataclysm just happened!!"

I look at the live stream in bewilderment. Then I look at Kotori.

"Was this real or CGI?" I ask her.

"I don't know. I assume it was CGI. I don't think it's real. I mean, what does cataclysm even mean?" Said Kotori.

"Is this some kind of story she enforces to her audience?"

"Maybe... and the production is really amazing too. So realistic."

"Oh no, There's a dimensional crack appearing in my room!!"

The video then became blurred because the Vcuber was running.

"Why is she running?" Said Kotori.

"She said dimensional crack. Maybe some kind of gate to a dungeon, like those games?" I said.

For a while, Kotori and I are immersed in watching the live stream.

7