V3ーExChapter 56
620 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Welp, I am back!! Nothing much to say. Schedule-wise might be a bit different. I also plan to rewrite this and add more detail and a chapter. But worry not, this one is still continued. The rewritten version will be better and have more stories. Development on the rewritten version will be slow and not as rushed as this one. Take this version as a prototype version while the rewritten is the final one. I also will post new illustrations soon after this.

Tsukuru city is on the brink of ruin because of the sudden arrival of the cataclysm, but amid the chaos happening all around the city, there's one unaffected house. The house belongs to the Miyazaki family. Inside the house, a woman in her late thirty still fast asleep as if nothing had happened. Contrary to her age, the woman still looks like a young teenager. It is a blessing how she can still look so young at her age. The woman's name is Aira, and she is a mother of beautiful twin daughters and an adorable son. She is just an ordinary housewife if you ignore that this housewife is actually a Vcuber. But that's not only it; she is an interdimensional Vcuber with a system binding with her soul.

[Host, Wake up!! is an emergency!!]

"Ugh... noisy!!"

[Host, this is a matter of life and death!! Please wake up!!]

"Fine!"

Aira then woke up; she stretches up her body and then went to the bathroom to wash her face. After that, she opens the window and sees the city is ruined.

"What the... is happening again? What is the name... capitalism?"

[Is Cataclysm, host]

"Well, whatever. Where's everybody else? My husband always disappears at a time like this, what about My two lovely daughters and son?"

[Aria is in the north of the city, seems like she is fighting. Yuji is in a safe place, so don't worry about him. But Irana, I can't find her trace anywhere.]

"What?! Are you serious? Have you searched for her in other areas? Maybe she is outside the city."

[I already have and I still can't find her. It is like her trance is being erased from this world.]

The blood drains from Aira's face making her look pale.

"Is this related to the cataclysm?" Say Aira.

[Maybe, I am not sure. But I could help you find her.]

"Really?"

[Of course, but you have to start streaming again.]

"Are you serious right now?"

[You remember the live stream goes beyond this world right? I might be able to find Irana through it. Maybe She is one of the many worlds watching your live stream.]

Aira frowned upon hearing what the system said. This system wants to trick her into starting live streaming again. She began contemplating whether should she do as the system said or ignore it. Aira did a glance at the chaos on the outside, then took a huge sigh.

"Fine, I'll do it. This is for hope finding Irana." Said Aira.

[Great!! then initiating live stream!!]

"Wait a bit!! let me prepare myself first!!"

[Stream start in...]

The system then starts counting down.

[3]

[2]

[1]

[Host, you are live now!]

"fuck" Aira cursed in her heart.

An invisible floating ball then appears in front of Aira. That ball is a futuristic camera that comes from the system space. This is how she usually does live streaming. Even though she was caught unprepared by the system, she already did this many times. So she didn't make fool of herself when the stream started. She introduces herself like how she usually does.

"Hi, domo!! This is Aira at your service providing high-quality content to you my dear viewers. I am not in Vtubers avatar right now as you can see. This is the real me!! How is it? Do you like it? I am pretty right?"

Aira starts the stream with cheerful energy and a beautiful smile.

"Once again... Hey everyone, sorry for being gone with no news. As many of you may know, the recent times it's been a bit crazy lately. My internet being cut multiple times for the last two weeks. There's even a sudden power outage happening."

Of course, that's just an excuse, what really happens is she procrastinates doing nothing aside from housewife duty.

"And just now, I want to start streaming like usual, but then... this happens."

The camera then rotates and shows the city in ruins because of all of the chaos happening.

"A new cataclysm just happened!!"

Aira then grabs the floating camera and holds it like a Handycam. A second later, a crack opened that tear open the reality.

[Host!! Careful, a dimensional crack open behind you]

Thankfully, there is a system that can alert Aira so she can react fast.

"Oh no, There's a dimensional crack appearing in my room!!" Aira said it to let the audience know what happen.

Aira then ran away from it.

"Why is that thing open behind me? I hope there no monster come out of that."

Aira didn't run far from the crack. She stood right at the door and saw the crack from a distance. And then right after she directed the camera into the crack. Something comes out from the crack at high speed and hit the wall. That something is a beautiful silver-haired girl that looks like a witch.

"Ugh, that's hurt badly." Said the silver-haired girl while trying to stand up.

The dimensional crack then closes afterwards.

"She throws me only this far, she thing I couldn't go back in an instant?" Said the girl calmly.

Then the girl notices Aira.

"Oh hi there." She said with a smile.

"Sorry to intrude on your house, I didn't mean to. I'll pay for any damage  I cause. But that's for later, I need to go right now."

As she said that, she tried jumping out the window. What happens next is that she falls from the window.

"What the hell is that girl doing?" Aira said confuse at the girl's action.

Aira then walks close to the window and sees what happened to the girl. What she saw is a beautiful silver-haired laying on the ground.

"Are you ok?" Ask Aira.

"I am fine."

I might write the plot slowly from here on too.

Thank you for reading!!

 

7