V3ーChapter 87
149 1 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The livestream is fascinating, but we don't have time to watch it. We are here now, the central mall that Onii-chan says. But where is he?

I grab my phone and dial Onii-chan.

"Hello Irana, are you already at the mall?" Onii-chan picks up the call.

"I am already in the mall Onii-chan.  Where should we meet up."

"Let's meet up at the main hall fountain. "

"Alright, I'll be there. "

I then hung up the phone. When I looked to the side, I saw Kotori eavesdropping on my call blatantly.

"So your brother is at the fountain right now, let's go quick! That woman might have already had a romantic plotline with your brother. " She then grabbed my arm and ran to the fountain. 

This girl is really rude.

When we arrive at the fountain, we see Onii-chan there standing handsomely. I don't know how can there be a handsome person like Onii-chan exists in real life. His glossy hair, and sweet smile. Everything about him is perfect. 

And then I saw a woman standing beside him. Sure enough, that woman is in here. 

"Onii-chan!!"

"Irana, finally you here." Onii-chan then excitedly greet me.

He then took a glance at Kotori for a second.

"Can you introduce your friend Irana?"

"Ah yeah... she..."

Kotori without letting me finish suddenly took my Onii-chan hand and shook it fast.

"Hello Onii-san, I am Minami Kotori, Irana's best friend!!"

Shameless!!

"Ah yeah... nice to meet you." Says Onii-chan.

I then smack Kotori's head.

"Ouch"

"Mind your manners!!"

"Sorry, I can't help myself. Is not my fault that your big brother is so handsome."

I should kick her out of the car and not let him come in like those two guys.

"Anyway, Why are you calling me here Onii-chan? Are we gonna be shopping or doing arcade?" I ask.

"Neither of that. We are gonna try that rollercoaster they build through the mall."

Huh? Is there something like that?

"When did they build it? How come I just heard about it?"

"They started building it three months ago. And just recently finished it." Said Onii-chan.

"Is it safe?"

"It should be" Said Onii-chan nonchalantly.

"What do you mean it should be? I don't want to try that!! Also, why are you not at work anyway Onii-chan!"

I then look at Shera who has been quiet for a while.

"Is it because of that woman!!"

Onii-chan then sighs and facepalms.

"I am at work right now."

"Huh?"

"The rollercoaster is something our family company invests in."

"Hmph... that's probably just an excuse. Why would she be here too then."

I pointed at Shera. This woman probably didn't love my Onii-chan. She probably only approaches Onii-chan because of his wealth. A leech to the rich!!.

"She is my secretary."

Kotori then holds my shoulder, trying to calm me down.

"Now now, Irana. Let's calmdown. Don't ruin your brother Ha..."

I slap Kotori's head before she finishes her word.

 

 

3