3.07 – Helpful Reminders – Downfall of Humanity
185 3 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Bing Shi had a plan, but what was it? All she had done so far was inundate the world with a relentless, pop-up warning that blared at 7 PM every night.

Instead of praise for her efforts, the masses hurled countless hate-filled comments her way, and her website became overwhelmed with people trying to denounce her.

'Behind the screen, everyone is fearless. ♪♫ And yeah, I'm no exception to that rule.'

'I mean, what's the worst that could happen? A few billion people hating on me, trying to hunt me down like some kind of modern-day witch? No big deal, right?'

'Right?'

Bing Shi let out a nervous laugh as she thought about the potential consequences of her actions.

'Bring it on, haters,' she thought with an unconvincing smile. 'I've got plenty of popcorn and a front-row seat to the end of the world. Let's do this!'

For those who dared to click on the "Apocalypse Info" tab, they were met with a list of survival tips and reminders. 

╔═══════ ⊱❈⊰ ═══════╗

Want to survive the apocalypse? Easy - just watch some movies, read some books, and learn everything you can.

In other words, be prepared for the worst.

Here are a few helpful reminders:

1. Take a day off before the world ends and stay connected to the internet to keep up with the latest news.

2. If you're planning to fight, invest in a mountain bike, an electric car, or a scooter. They're faster, more efficient, and most importantly, you can charge them up! So start saving now - gas-powered cars will be a luxury in the apocalypse.

3. If you plan to hide out, make sure you stock up for at least four years. Hey, better safe than sorry, right?

4. Don't panic if you come down with a fever during the apocalypse - it might just be the start of a new human evolution. Embrace the fever!

5. Share your survival tips and tricks in the forum. We're all in this together.

6. Let's strive to be different, because killing, stealing, and raping, will be the new normal.

╚════════ ⊱❈⊰ ═══════╝

For those who clicked on the "Boyfriend Info" tab, they were met with a simple message:

╔═══════ ⊱❈⊰ ═══════╗

My boyfriend got lost during the time-travel; he might lost his memories.

Dislikes: Everything

Likes: Nothing

Fears: Nothing. 

IQ: Above ordinary. We're not sure how that's possible, given his other characteristics, but there you have it.

Wears: Black. And more black. 

If you think you are him, write down your name, phone number, home address, and upload your photo:

_________________ SEND

╚══════ ⊱❈⊰ ══════╝

Bing Shi found it fascinating how her boyfriend could be such a grumpy teddy bear with a big heart. One moment he would put on a stoic and tough facade in public, and the next moment, when they were alone, he'd be complaining and ranting about everything under the sun, making it sound like he hated the whole universe.

He had a knack for creating clever new definitions for things that frustrated him and rarely cursed. He claimed it was because they had grown up together and he didn't want to use profanity around her. It was like she had her own language of grumpiness that he had picked it up after her unconsciously!

[Host, can you explain your actions?]

Bing Shi stood on a wobbly ladder, trying to install a pole in her living room that she had ordered online. 

["Hm... Imagine right after the bloody rain, a message like this appears all around the world. The worst that could happen is humans taking precautionary measures. Really, it's not as bad as it sounds."]

Bing Shi needed to strengthen her body, and why not start with something she was familiar with?

'Oh, how I missed my pole. As Olivia, I could do nothing. Wrong rumors would spread if I installed a pole in her room.'

["About the army... I'm calling out to the authorities. Because to get rid of all the zombies, we need an organized establishment. I want a partnership with them. To gain it, I have to showcase my power, well, your power. Kuro, you are too OP."]

Bing Shi paused in her pole installation, her mind racing with ideas and plans. 

["Hijacking the world and not being found at the same time, should be enough to prove our power. Hm, I think I'll combine it with plan D. Prevent as many casualties as possible."]

As for the aliens, Bing Shi had a simple reason for choosing them.

["If I said zombies or a virus, it would cause mass panic and riots. With aliens, it creates unity. Even if people don't believe it, spamming the warning for a year will plant a seed of fear and prepare them for the worst. It's all just my assumption, but who knows what will happen?"]

["What they fear more than the future Apocalypse is me. Simply because I'm the Apocalypse myself. I need to change their impression of me."]

[How are you going to do it? They are even issuing petitions against you now.]

["By being a human who is on their side."] 

Bing Shi sniggered cutely and climbed down the ladder, pondering Kuro's words.

["I'm trying to save humanity but I'm not even sure what it means to be human myself."]

[LOL.]

Bing Shi ordered Kuro to scour the internet and take down any content related to child abuse. She sat back, her heart heavy with the weight of the world's problems, but also with a sense of hope that her actions could make a difference.

["Kuro, isn't it ironic? Zombies only know how to kill and eat. Humans, on the other hand, have a limitless capacity for cruelty and destruction."]

Kuro nodded in agreement.

Bing Shi let out a laugh.

["Talking about the boyfriend is just a bunch of nonsense to make the troll sound more absurd."]

She hoped it lightened everyone's mood. She then grabbed the pole and effortlessly spun around it.

["Isn't one of the missions not to make the ML fall in love with me? Sooner or later, I'll have to meet him as Bing Shi. The one who is desperately looking for her boyfriend."]

After getting accustomed to Kuro in the first world, Bing Shi was determined not to repeat the same mistake she made with Victor. She decided to take a whole new approach this time.

["This is making me so nervous. Kuro, let's go shopping after my workout."]

Bing Shi wasn't surprised that she could easily climb the pole. Kuro had chosen a suitable body for her, as Lulu Tan was a streamer who kept her body in good shape and lived in the same city as Yi Zen.

  · · ────────── · ⊱❈⊰· ────────── · ·

Kuro turned invisible and accompanied Bing Shi as they left the apartment. Bing Shi observed her surroundings as they walked, noticing that people were going about their usual routines, with little change in their habits.

The government and Bing Shi herself were the targets of some grumbling, but apart from that, everything seemed normal. Money had not lost its value, and life went on.

Once they arrived at the camera shop, Bing Shi purchased a black screen, lighting, and other equipment. They then headed back home, where she set up the screen, lighting, and camera by rolling down the window rollouts.

["Kuro, can you give me a set of nano clothing - black boots, cargo pants, an oversized black hoodie, black gloves, and a gas mask with a voice changer?"]

Bing Shi requested. After Kuro conjured up the clothing, she donned the gas mask and hoodie, hiding her hair.

["This will be hard. I'm laughing at my voice."] She couldn't help but giggle, ["We need to choose a friendlier voice."]

Tip N.1: How to prevent others from falling in love at first sight? Cover your face, voice, and body. If you want to be extra, hide your gender too.

Bing Shi and Kuro spent the afternoon practicing in front of the camera. 

Fu Lian was collecting materials as always. Knowing the future, she invested in stocks, but what a mistake it was. As the countdown appeared, she realized that she was not the only one who had reincarnated. There were others too, and they were trying to save the world...?!

═══════⊱༻❈༺⊰═══════

APOCALYPSE COUNTDOWN:

360 days left

If you want to live, go to this website:

www.bingshi.com

═══════⊱༻❈༺⊰═══════

6