2.69 – Mad Dog – Mr. and Mrs. Jelly
689 12 25
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Xuan Mu, who was listening to the conversation through his earbud, stood up abruptly and rushed out of the conference room with madness in his eyes.

"Where are you going?" The men followed Xuan Mu in confusion, trying to keep up with his inhuman speed. 

'Better resolve it as soon as possible.'

Bing Shi, on the other hand, walked towards the entrance while talking to Mrs. Zhu. "Madam Zhu, can you please accompany me to the infirmary? I don't want to go alone."

Mrs. Zhu looked hesitant, torn between wanting to stay with her son and her concern for Bing Shi's hand. "What about my son? He doesn't look good either," she said, her face white as a sheet when her son made a phone call, informing the person on the other end that he won't be attending the meeting today.

"I'm alright," said Zhu Cai, a concerned look on his face when he saw the hand which he held a while ago, "Don't worry about me. Go and accompany her to the infirmary," he said reassuringly, not wanting his mother to see what was about to follow next.

"Too late," uttered Bing Shi when Xuan Mu suddenly appeared before them with a look of fury in his eyes, "I hope your son knows some self-defense."

Bing Shi, trying to stall for time, hid her injured hand behind her back and asked Xuan Mu with a smile, "Do you want to see my hand?" There was a tense silence before she looked down at Xuan Mu's shoes and said, "I suppose you don't."

Xuan Mu carefully took her arm and silently examined the bruised hand, his expression unreadable.

Hearing the sound of rushing footsteps, Bing Shi looked up to see the group of men who had been with Xuan Mu. She quickly assessed the situation and decided on taking the women elsewhere. "Please bring your wives to a safe place," she instructed, "and call for a yacht doctor immediately."

They looked at Bing Shi in confusion, but as soon as they saw Xuan Mu charging at Zhu Cai as if ready to kill him, they knew it was time to act. Without hesitation, they ran toward their wives and quickly ushered them out of the room, hoping to keep them out of harm's way.

Zhu Cai was prepared for the upcoming fight. He injured his business partner's woman. Xuan Mu's action was logical, but would he let himself get killed? He wouldn't; he fought back!

The room erupted into chaos as Zhu Cai and Xuan Mu engaged in a violent fight. Mrs. Zhu Cai's shrill voice added to the cacophony as she pleaded for them to stop, while the expensive furniture was being shattered to pieces by the impact of two bodies falling on them.

"Someone has to stop them!" Mrs. Zhu cried out in desperation, her eyes teary and panicked as she thrashed around in her husband's arms. The situation was quickly spiraling out of control, and she could only hope that someone would intervene before it was too late, "Bing Shi, please, tell Xuan Mu to stop! My son wouldn't do such a thing intentionally!"

Bing Shi remained calm amidst the chaos, "Don't worry. I have it under control," she assured Zhu Cai's parents with a firm tone while looking down at her high heels to hide her teary expression. "I called for help, and it's on its way. Don't try to interfere; it would only make things worse. I don't want another mad dog to appear."

The tension in the air was thick, and Zhu Cai's father's eyes were on the two men locked in a violent struggle. One man defended and attacked, while the other wanted to kill. Xuan Mu didn't fight fair; and continued to target Zhu Cai's arm. When he saw what happened to Bing Shi's hand, he closed his eyes and took a deep breath, trying to block out the sounds of fists hitting flesh and furniture being smashed to pieces, "I will believe you." He silently prayed that the doctor would arrive soon.

Everything happened in a matter of seconds, and soon the sound of rushing footsteps could be heard in the distance. A group of six soldiers quickly appeared before Bing Shi and saluted, "Miss Wu!"

Bing Shi nodded in acknowledgment, "Separate them, and take care of the injured," she ordered as a yacht doctor and her doctor, Dr. Tzu, arrived on the scene.

"Arghhh," Zhu Cai groaned in pain. Mrs. Zhu let out a terrified shriek, while Mr. Zhu and Bing Shi flinched in fear at the sound. The yacht doctor and Dr. Tzu rushed to his side to attend to his injuries.

Xuan Mu was panting and wiping his bloodied nose as he tried to continue the fight, but a soldier restrained him. "Let go of me!" he shouted, his voice full of anger and madness, "That piece of shit injured my woman!"

Upon seeing Xuan Mu's violent outburst, the soldiers quickly moved to restrain him. One of the soldiers attempted to hold Xuan Mu back, but he elbowed the soldier in the neck, causing him to fall back. The soldiers then switched places, with another soldier taking his place to prevent Xuan Mu from causing any further harm.

Bing Shi approached Mr. Zhu, revealing her bruised hand. She was concerned for Xuan Mu's future and couldn't let it be destroyed by this incident. "You would do the same, wouldn't you?" she asked him while observing the soldiers that became the targets of Xuan Mu's aggression.

As the soldiers and a doctor arrived on the scene, Mr. Zhu's grip on his wife loosened and she ran over to her son. Mr. Zhu remained where he was. He couldn't go after her; he had to take care of this matter, "I'm not sure what came over our son. Their relationship was always on good terms."

Bing Shi pondered for a moment before speaking, "Maybe Xuan Mu stole his money."

"..."  Mr. Zhu looked at Bing Shi with a furrowed brow, "My son is not that stupid to be cheated out of money," he asked, "It must be him who stole Xun Mu's money."

"I don't think Xuan Mu would be that stupid either." Bing Shi mused, her tone monotonous. It was difficult to tell if she was joking or not, "I accepted your son's handshake, and he didn't want to let go... Maybe he thought he was in a hand-wrestling match or something."

Zhu Cai let out a small laugh, but Mrs. and Mr. Zhu's faces remained tense as if hoping for a miracle to stumble upon their son, "Is this the time for jokes? Two men are fighting because of you," Mr. Zhu said with a serious tone, "And that's the reason you came up with?"

25