Chapter 11 : I am going to jail, ain’t I?
3.4k 8 87
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I will be honest. I didn't get a wink of sleep until dawn. Very close! She was sleeping very close beside me! I can hear her breathing sound beside me. I can smell her sweet smell from beside. With my raging hormone, how could I sleep silently? But I hold myself. I don't want myself to get arrested by what the System called Interdimensional Police Force.

When I woke up, Nezuko is nowhere to be found. Then I heard the door slide open. And the one who came in is Nezuko.

"Ah, Hiroto-san, are you awake? I was worried that something happened to you," she said with a surprised face.

"Nothing happened to me. Thank you for worrying. I will go and prepare myself now. Then we will go and inform your brother about the inn we are staying," I said while standing up.

"Okay!"

It doesn't take too long to prepare myself for a presentable state. I freshen myself up and eat the breakfast prepare by the inn.

"Are you coming too?" I asked Nezuko.

"Of course, I also want to meet my brother," Nezuko looks at me like I am an idiot.

"Well, fine then," I said nothing and go on my way which Nezuko follow behind me silently. Am I acting too cold toward her? Yes. Do I feel bad for my action? No, why should I?

It's not like I am in love with her or something. I might have seen her on-screen and love her as a Weeb. But it doesn't mean I will fall for her at first sight. My feelings for my girlfriend are still lingering. I know it has been some time since I've died and reincarnated in another world.

We are now in front of the place where Tanjiro and the gang are staying. Grandma Hisa guide us to Tanjiro when we told her that we came here to see them. Inside, we see them laying on the futon.

"Ah! Hiroto-kun! Nezuko! You guys are here," Tanjiro's face got brighten up when he saw us.

"Yup! We are here to inform you about the inn we are staying." And thus, I proceed to tell him about the inn we are staying in. Of course, I also include the fact that Nezuko and I are sleeping in the same room. And Tanjiro's response is,

"Is that so? Then take care of Nezuko." Wait! What the hell are you saying? And why the hell did you turn chibi with some flowers here and there?!

Zenitsu! Stop looking at me like I killed all of your family members! And well, Inosuke is being Inosuke. Trying to do a dropkick on me. But! Do you really think I will stand still? I dodged to the side, grabbed him from the stomach, and do a German Suplex.

Everyone is clapping at my performance. I blushed. I haven't used this skill before and this is the first time I've used German Suplex. And the first time I've used is in front of the main characters from one of the anime I've liked in my previous life. Moreover, the one I've used it on is one of the best bois in the whole series.

"By the way, Tanjiro. Nezuko and I will be going to Lake Kasumigaura tomorrow. Do you want anything as a souvenir?"

He thinks for a while. "Nothing that I could think of."

"Then I will let Nezuko choose what to bring back."

"Thank you, Hiroto-kun. The doctor said that we should at least rest for two weeks. Please take care of Nezuko till then."

Two weeks, huh? That's fast. Normally, you would take at least 8 weeks to heal the broken bones.

I said goodbye to the trio together with Nezuko. Bowed and said goodbye to Grandma Hisa when she sends us off. She even prepares a purification ceremony and makes sparks for good luck. Do we really need it? No. Do I appreciate it? Yes, of course!

We just walk in silence. None of us talk a thing.

"Did you angry about what I did with the futon?" Nezuko broke the silence.

"Yes, and no. I am not angry but I feel uncomfortable. We barely know each other. It doesn't sound right to sleep like that," I said. I admit I feel bless because Nezuko took interest in me. But even if I know about her, it is merely from the manga. Not an actual Nezuko.

"I am sorry," she apologizes.

"I want to get to know you first too. But I don't know where to start," she drops her head a little.

"I see. But don't do something like that again."

"I promise."

Then the walk becomes less awkward. We talk about this and that, my like and dislike, about her hobby and so on. We got to know a lot better about each other.

When we got back to the inn, we went toward the bathhouse. It is divided by Male, Female, and Mixed Bath. Of course, we don't go to Mixed Bath. And just like yesterday, the inn serves us dinner after the bath. After dinner, I gaze at the moon with a cup of sake in hand. This might become my hobby. Looking up at the moon while drinking something. I might need to hold a cup of milk when I get back to Luna and Gurguit.

I doze off midway looking at the moon. And I fell asleep while sitting near the window. When I woke up, I was inside the futon and when I noticed something heavy on my right, Nezuko is hugging my arm like a body pillow. I will forgive her for this because she dragged me toward the futon and let me sleep peacefully.

I can't pry off my hand from her because she is hugging too tightly.

"Nezuko, wake up. It is already morning," I wake her up, shaking her a little.

"Um?" She sits up and rubs her eyes.

"Hiroto-san? Why are you sleeping near me?"

"Aren't you the one who moved me inside the futon?"

"Ah! I am sorry, Hiroto-san."

"It's okay. I will forgive you this time." But these hormones are troublesome. I am having a wood. Good thing she didn't see this.

"Prepare and freshen yourself, Nezuko. We are going to the lake today," I said.

"Okay!"

Surprise, surprise. She doesn't take long like other women. That is a good thing.

After preparing, I've told the proprietress that Nezuko and I will be taking a trip toward the lake. And to take care of our belongings.

There is nothing particular to talk about the trip toward the lake. I will say this again and again. The picture about the lake from my previous life did not do justice. It was breathtaking. The two of us walk around the littoral zone of the lake.

But something did happen on our way back from the lake. We need to go through the forest on our way back. And an oni had decided to take us as his prey.

"Finally, something to eat," he said.

<Die>

Without waiting for him to monologue, I just used my word magic to kill him right away. Nezuko was surprised to see that I can kill demons easily. After all, I didn't use anything aside from speaking a word.

Meeting with this oni is such an anticlimax. Just like my daily routine, when I get back to the inn, I take a bath, eat dinner provided by the inn, and drink sake while gazing up the moon.

We look around the town during the remaining days and continue our routine at night. When I do my moon gazing, she always sits beside me and pours the drink.

But that changed on the 10th night. While I am drinking sake, I somehow got tipsy and my vision grew hazy. The last thing I remembered was Nezuko tried to move me to the futon.

And the next morning, I woke up naked beside Nezuko. Wait, what?

And this chapter too, I have no idea what I am writing.

87