Volume 01 Afterward and Q&A Section
2.6k 5 57
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Whew! Finally, the first volume is finished! I've never thought that I will be able to finish the first volume. With my laziness, I thought I was going to drop it halfway. Thanks to all of you readers that I was able to write until now.

As you guys guessed, the next volume will be about the monster stampede. What is going to happen in that chapter? It is for you guys to find out. And I already thought about which world he is going to travel to that year.


Now! Q&A section!

  • 1. Why did you change Sakuya Izayoi's name?

Well, there is a justified reason for that. That name was given to her by her Mistress Remilia Scarlet. If we summon her with the name "Sakuya Izayoi", it can be traced back to her Mistress. And she would never leave her Mistress willingly or without the wellbeing of her Mistress. If one wants to summon her, the memories of her Mistress must be wiped out or summon after her Mistress died. And we need to give her a new name regardless of the choice.

 

  • 2. Why is our MC's personality being all over the place?

I made him like that. I made a fickle-minded personality for our MC. He might think without being fickle during his Multiverse Travel. Well, you guys know that he might change his personality a little when he goes on Multiverse Travel.

 

  • 3. Why don't MC act evil when he aims to be an Evil Lord?

Well, he was a good-natured young man before he died, right? It is hard to change habits. So, even if he did something he thought evil, it might not be evil. You can see that he still has his heart in the right place when he rushed out to save Azalia without letting her die and take the sword for himself.

 

  • 4. Why did MC give <Night Sky Sword> to Azalia even when he broke her sword while saving her?

Well, you guys might know that MC likes to do give and take, right? Like turning back Tamayo and Yushiro by asking for her knowledge on medicine. Healing Zenitsu because he showed him a good show. Helping Shinobu for her knowledge of poison and medicine. Healing Kagaya for <Darkness Breathing> and knowledge for manufacturing home appliances and some other things for killing Muzan.

Just like that, he takes the sword of pride by saving Azalia's life. (Although he doesn't know the fact that the sword is already his by the moment, he beat the fallen.)

Giving away his sword for her broken sword is because the sword is too expensive and it shows that the girl is not from a normal background. He can't afford to make enemies with his current territory being in debt. Current Delfina is not powerful enough to collapse the market.

 

  • 5. Why didn't the author tell us what MC is doing instead of keeping us in the dark?

Well, I am writing in First Person POV and as you know our idiot MC doesn't even know what he was doing. He just did whatever he wants. And I don't have a single clue how to tell you guys while I am writing from his perspective.

 

  • 6. Why didn't MC use his <Word Magic> to learn the breathing styles?

This version of <Word Magic> is more or less reality bending ability. I forgot to add it but its downside is that it cannot be used on user himself. So, it can't add knowledge in MC's brain.

 

  • 7. Main and final question, why did I add Interdimensional Police Force instead of making as a joke?

Well, I also originally thought to add them as a joke. But a reader from this forum said that I should flash out more lore about them and here it is. I finally decided to add them as part of the story. I will flash out little by little about them. And I gave the example of the Multiverse as a Kingdom. Which Kingdom doesn't have the police force or military? And they are needed to catch a certain someone.


This will be all and let's meet again in next volume!

57