Chapter 10 : Up Up And Away
2.8k 12 69
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I look at the humanoid white giant in front of me. How did it come to this? Because I raised the flag by mentioning Judai Yuuki? I was fucked just by mentioning his name, huh? Sasuga, Supreme King. I need more learning to do.

"I welcome you to this world, Elemental Hero Neos. My name is Urien Gregorios, your summoner," I said firmly standing in front of him and staring right at his eyes.

"Thank you for welcoming me, Urien. And you can just call me Neos," the white giant replied. There is one thing I've remembered about the Hero in front of me. That he is known to be heroic, yet ironically selfish.

"Well then, may I know what are your abilities, Neos?" I asked. The moves from the anime are what to say, they are very vague.

"Of course. I can use Common Soul, Assault Armor, Spiral Force, Energy Attacks, Pure Energy, and Hand to Hand combats," he replied to me while folding his arms. Hmm… not the bad skill set. And I am sure his hand-to-hand combats are non-sports martial art. But wait, I think I've overlooked something.

"Wait, Common Soul?!" That can't be… right?

"Yes, Urien. My soul is mandible and stores souls from all over the universe. Normally, I have 6 common souls store within me. But when I answered your summon, there is one extra soul that came together with me," he replied.

"That can't be Rainbow Dragon, right?" Why would that damn dragon come here?

"You guessed it correct, Urien. But not to worry. He won't be interfering with the outside world," sensing my distress, he reassured me. Well, that is something worth celebrating.

"Then, let me guess. You can now use all of your forms."

"That is correct, Urien. I can now use all of the forms I've used before together with Judai."

"Speak of Judai, how is he? Did the ship sail?"

For the first time since we've met, his shoulder slump down. "He is fine. He went around the world to continue his journey. Well, for the ship," his voice trailed off.

"I got it. It didn't sail. With Judai being Judai, he lived the rest of his life as a single," I finished his sentence.

"I felt sorry for the girl. By the way, why am I feeling evil energies all across this world?"

"You don't need to worry about this world. I will handle it myself. I have some other works for you," I told him.

Like a normal gentleman, I already thought about what to do when I see Neos in front of me.

"I want you to go into space. I don't know what will be in the space of this world but I am sensing something bad. And I trust my instinct. So, I am giving you the job only you can do. Go and patrol in the space," I told him. Please take my bullshit. Please take my bullshit Please take my bullshit.

"Is that so? Then I will gladly take the request, Urien. You don't need to worry about the threat coming from space and above this planet," he nodded at me.

Yes! He took the bullshit I made! There is no something bad in the space. That is just something I made up on spot. The plan I made is to send this white giant into space and not to come back here until I have already taken over the world and powerful enough to fight him. Someone like him will break the power balance in the world of sword and magic.

Wait, why stop with just space? I can bullshit with god and devil realms just like I've read in those Chinese novels. The amount of time I've spent on reading about the adventures of those overbearing MC(s) finally paid off.

"By the way, Neos. There might also be the realm of God and the realm of Devils. If you find something about them, you don't need to report me back. Just do whatever you think is right," I bullshit again.

"Thank you for allowing me to do as I pleased with them. I will now go into space with haste," he tried to fly up by destroying the roof. MY ROOF!

"Neos! Don't try to destroy my roof! If you want to fly up, get outside!"

Neos flinched. But said nothing, opens the window, and fly off into space. That will do.

After seeing him become a star in the space, I slump on my chair. Talking with the justice freak takes a lot out of me.

I promised myself not to summon the person without looking who is it first ever again. I was lucky that I've known about Neos before because Judai was my favorite character in Yu-Gi-Oh! Yes, I like him more than other protagonists, bite me.

Enough with Neos. He won't be coming back for at least ten years. I will need to speed up my plan for world domination. But first, I still have debts to pay! It would be great if I get some sort of stable income for my territory.

Without anything more to do, I went to bed.

Just like that, a month has passed. There isn't nothing much happening in the previous month. I gave <Night Raid> a pub to work as their base. It is not because most of the assassins gathered at a pub like in most of the LN.

Just when things are getting well, the plague broke out in my territory.

"Nightingale! Did you finish the cure I've asked you before?"

"Yes, Master. They are ready to distribute among the citizens."

"Then do it. What about the cost of manufacturing?"

"We can cover it, Master."

"Just give them all a cure for each one of them. Wait; Luna, call Delfina."

Luna blinked and appeared together with Delfina in the room.

"Did you call me, dear brother?"

"Is there any market for the cure for the plague?"

"Not if I remembered correctly. Why did you ask?"

"I want you to create a trading route here for the cure of the plague. Nightingale, can this cure be reverse engineered?"

"They cannot, Master. I made sure of that."

"Then make a trade route just like I've said before. We will be selling the cure across the empire. You can handle the price, right?"

"Of course! Leave everything to me, dear brother. I will tell the outsiders that you are partnering up with us to distribute the cure," Delfina replied.

"Thank you, sis," I told her with a smile on my face.

"Anything for you, dear brother. Now, I will leave now as I still have works to do," with that, she disappeared.

Then, I told all the people I've summoned to just do whatever they want. Well, Luna is still staying by my side. I need to find a new hobby since bandit hunting became less fun. There aren't many bandits inside my territory, after all.

[Host, your second <Multiverse Travel> is now available.]

{Show me the list now.} I am bored! I will just go to another universe and have fun for a while.

[Sure, Host.]

[Naruto]

[One Piece]

[Fairy Tail]

[RWBY]

[Bleach]

[JoJo's Bizarre Adventure]

[My Hero Academia]

What the hell wrong with those lists? Most of them are shonen series!

[I will start rolling now.]

[Congratulation, host. You will be going to RWBY.]

Well, that might not be bad. I might be able to unlock Aura if I am lucky.

"Luna, I will be going on a <Multiverse Travel>," I told her.

"Then, please take care, Master," she gave me a bow to which I return her a thumb up.

[Preparing the connection.]

[Connection established.]

[Transporting host to RWBY world.]

[Success]

[Making identity for host.] 

[Success]

[Making quests for host.]

[Success]

[Breaking the restriction place upon your magic.]

[Success]

[RWBY's World Will welcome you, host.]

I woke up inside a room that has four beds. I tried to remember the memories of this body. After seeing all of them, my face pales drastically.

{System! What the hell is wrong with this universe?!}

[I don't know what you mean, host.]

{Then tell me, why the hell is Ruby always getting drunk just by drinking Milk? Why is Yang acting shy around men? Why is Blake acting hyperactive? And worse of all, why the hell is Weiss being deredere around me?! I am a Faunus in this world for fuck sake!}

[I don't understand what you mean, host.]

{And why the hell is Ruby getting high by eating cookies!}

[That is…]

{I don't care if I stumble upon AU. But, not this. I am changing the world.}

[But…]

{Tell the higher-ups that I am killing myself if I get to live here for another minute.}

[Connecting the higher-ups. The higher-ups accept your request. But this is the last time they did something like this.]

{Thank you!}

[I will start rolling again now.]

[Congratulation, host. You will be going to JoJo's Bizarre Adventure.]

[Preparing the connection.]

[Connection established.]

[Transporting host to JoJo's Bizarre Adventure world.] 

[Success]

[Making identity for host.]

[Success]

[Making quests for host.]

[Success]

[Breaking the restriction place upon your magic.]

[Success]

[JoJo's Bizarre Adventure's World Will welcome you, host.]

[Choosing timeline for host.]

[Success] 

[Host will be going to Part 2: Battle Tendency]

Well, that can't be bad. Right?

Well, about time for the <Multiverse Travel> I've said since the last two chapters. It might be sudden but I've run out of ideas for the original world. I will write about <Multiverse Travel> while thinking of more settings.

69