Chapter 11 : I Got Lost Again
2.5k 8 74
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I look around my surrounding. Looks like I am in some kind of alleyway. I am still wearing my white suit just like the one from my world.

[Numbers of the quest to do in this world – 5]

[1. Learn Hamon]

[2. Become a JoBro]

[3. Survive Joseph Joestar's antics] 

[4. Get your own Stand] 

[5. Defeat Kars without using <Word Magic>]

I look at the quests given to me. If somebody were near me, they would hear the blood vessels in my head twitching.

Do you want me to be a JoBro? I don't have anything against that. But to be a JoBro, you need to get beaten up by JoJo. That's the fact.

Wait, how about I beat him up and become a JoBro? That might also work, right? I mean, one must get beaten up and why must I be the one to get beaten up?

Yosh! The other problem is getting a Stand. How am I supposed to get the arrows? And if I were to get the Stand from the arrows, my family would also get the Stands. I would not like it if people in my world randomly got the Stand power.

[Summoning random aide from your summons.]

Wait, what? I haven't heard about this.

[Summoning Akame from <Night Raid>]

(AN; Yes, I am summoning this randomly. I put the number on the names and threw the dices.)

Wait, don't I have a say in this? Just like that, the light shone inside the alleyway and a girl appeared in front of me.

"Where am I? Just a moment ago, I was drinking with Leone," the girl in front of me muttered while holding her head.

I sighed. "Sorry for making you come here without telling you beforehand, Akame. It was too sudden for me too," I told her.

"Who's there?" She immediately snapped opens her eyes and pull out the katana from her side. She doesn't have her Teigu because she was summoned after her Murasame got destroyed by Esdeath.

But when she lands her eyes on me, she was frozen. Er… what happened?

"Lord Urien?" she asked.

"Yes, that is me, Akame." I nodded at her confused expression.

"But how? Aren't you just 9 years old?"

Oh, that is what surprised her. I look down at myself. According to the memories of this body, I am currently 17 years old. Again, became an orphan at the age of ten and got a large number of inheritances from his parent's death.

"Because of some circumstances, my body was aged to 17 years of age. I look cool, aren't I?" I ask her.

"Ye-yes," she replied speechlessly.

"Hmm… it is a good thing that you are the one that comes to this world together with me," I said.

"This world? Do you mean we are in a different world, Lord Urien?"

"As you can see, this world is much more advanced in technologies from the world I've summoned you before," I told her. But why the hell is she still confused?! Oh wait, we are in the alley. I lead her outside to show her around.

She looks around with bright eyes. And as I thought, she can understand English just fine. I told her to wear sunglasses first since her eyes are not normal. I bought one at the shop nearby. We are currently in America, the land of the free. I told Akame to follow behind me. According to my memories, I am staying at Belvedere Hotel. Hmm… familiar name from my previous life. I hailed a taxi to the hotel.

Now, this is the question I need to ask myself. Do I want to attain immortality by using Stone Mask? No, I don't. Immortality is boring. Do I want to make my lifespan longer? Yes, of course. But not over 500 years of age. Longer than that may become boring.

Murphy, if you dare to answer that, I will find you whenever you are. I dare you, you mofo.

The taxi stopped in front of the hotel. People from the background are whispering while looking at Akame. Is it because of her black hair? Is it because she looks Asian? Do I care? Nope. Why would I care about something extras think?

We got into the room I am staying. For some reason, I had ordered a double bedroom. Well, not that I am complaining. At least it is better than ordering a Master bedroom.

"Well, now that we are inside our room, I will tell you the reason why I am glad to summon you in this world," I told her after sitting down on the chair with the tea I've prepared just now.

She just tilts her head. Not sitting on the chair, she just standing in front of me like a subordinate. Well, she is technically my subordinate.

"You still have Murasame curse on you, correct?"

"Yes, Lord Urien."

Well, this is perfect. I can just cure her here with <Word Magic>. This will also benefit me as her strength will also increase if I cure her curse. With her increased strength, she will be able to work better than before which will profit me better.

<All the things done to Akame's body by Murasame will be undone.>

I used one of the three <Word Magic> I have for this world on her.

The light shone on her body like a Pokémon evolution process. No, she is not evolving. The curse on her body is just being undone by my <Word Magic>.

The light died down and there stand Akame without red marks on her. She checks herself by jumping a little.

"The body does not feel heavy anymore. How?"

"Magic," I did the Sponge Bob thing.

"What are we going to do now, Lord Urien?"

"Just call me Urien when we are in this world. There aren't many people with a master-servant relationship in this era."

"I understand, Urien."

"Well, I might want to travel someplace before coming back here," I told her.

"But first, I need to learn where that thing is."

<Rasiel!>

The book appeared in front of me. Hmm… I haven't read Date A Live, so I don't know how this works. Welp, I'll just wing it.

<Where can I find Stand Arrows?> I focused my search on the location of the stand arrows. Although this book is almost omniscient, I must think consciously of the subject I am looking into if I want to use this ability.

Then, I was shown the location in the Egyptian desert. Looks like that is the place I am going to.

"Come, Akame. We have something to grab before coming back here," I told her.

"Of course, Urien."

We check out at the hotel and went to Egypt with my personal airplane. Yes, I have my personal airplane.

After getting to Egypt, together with Akame, I bought a semi-truck Citroen car there and then travel through the desert just like in the book I've read before. If I remember correctly, the book's name is "Journeys in the Libyan Desert 1929 and 1930" by Ralph Alger Bagnold.

We arrived at the place where the book showed me. I looked around and the place is full of sands. Who am I kidding? Of course, the place will be filled with sand. This is the desert after all.

I dug for about 5 meters and then I found the arrows along with the bow inside the box.

{System, will my family from the world where I was reincarnated get the Stand power if I stab myself with this arrow?}

[No, host. You are currently in this world and it will only apply to this world. You have no family members nor distant relatives in this world.  So, you can use the arrow without worrying that random people from this world or the world you've reincarnated in will get the Stand.]

{Well, you said it, System.}

I position the normal arrow in front of me and stabbed right into my heart.

"AHHHH! GRRRRR! ARGH!"

I am screaming with different kinds of screaming. It hurts. It hurts. It hurts. It hurts. It hurts. It hurts. It hurts. It hurts. Hurt… Hurt… Hurt… Hurt… Hurt… Hurt… Hurt… Hurt… Hurt… Hurt…

After a while, the pain subdued.

[You got lucky again, host.]

{What do you mean?}

[You are not compatible with the arrow, host.]

{What?}

[In normal case, you might lose your life here and there. But the effect of <Althea> keep healing you when you were infected by the virus.]

{System, please remind me when I got into Nasuverse. I need to give big thanks to Lady Vivian.}

[Sure, host.] 

[Mission 4 finished.]

"Akame, do you know the direction we should go back?"

"I am sorry, Urien. I don't remember it."

"Sigh, like usual, I got lost… again."

{System, do you know the name of my stand?}

[Yes, host. Do you want to know it?]

{Yes, please.}

[Stand Name: Never Gonna Give You Up]

I just stared at the screen in front of me.

Did I just get Rickrolled?

Alternate Title: That Time I Got Rickrolled By a Stand Arrow

Well, there is no Joseph in this chapter. Just MC and Akame going across the world to get the Stand Arrow.
Why didn't I write about the journey? Because it is boring.
Do I want to ship MC and Akame? I dunno.

74