Chapter 21 : My First Stand Battle Went Wrong as I Expected
1.9k 4 45
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"What are you doing here, Pucci?" I asked him. The gravity went crazy around Cape Canaveral because of Pucci's Stand, C-Moon. That shit changed the direction of the gravity and I am standing on the building, using it as a foothold as the buildings in the surrounding had already become horizontal.

"To think that we would both travel across time and dimensions just to meet in a place like this… Urien Gregorios!"

"But sorry, I don't want to meet you, Enrico Pucci! I only anticipate meeting girls, not grown-up dude like you!" I shouted my comeback at him.

"Uncle!" Jolyne gave me a punch beside my gut. Jeeze, she truly is Jotaro's daughter.

"Do you know how much we had suffered just to find you, Urien? You are nowhere to be found in many different dimensions. It is almost like you are not from here from the start," not showing a spark of anger at my comeback, he continues talking.

"Well, what do you know? I am a man of mysteries," I shrug my shoulder.

"This is not the time to be joking with him, Uncle! We must defeat him now!"

"Yeah, yeah. I totally understand, Jolyne. Let's wait for a little while for the others to show up," I replied Jolyne with a calm face.

And like I thought, the three figures walk nearer and nearer to our place.

"It can't be! They are Ermes! Anasui! And Weather Report! It can't be, they are supposed to be dead!" Jolyne exclaimed.

Ermes Costello or Ermes as Jolyne calls her is a woman of average to above-average height and a fit, medium build. She wears her hair in braided locks and multiple barrettes and has long, triangular tattoos approaching her eyes and lips on her forehead and chin. Her clothes consist of a sleeveless coat with pockets on each breast over a sleeveless turtle-neck and pants with a belt.

Anasui is a man of above-average height and medium to athletic build. He is always seen with a slim, flat hat on his head, and he wears a form-fitting mesh over his upper body and lower legs, exposing most of his chest. The mesh is comprised of diagonal stripes that resemble a fishnet pattern with extremely large gaps between the clothing lines.

And as for Weather Report, he has above-average height and medium to athletic build and commonly wears a light, flat-topped buffalo hat with two short horns at its front, and a dark bodysuit.

"Humph! Looks like they got messed up by an anomaly. Hey woman, even if they were your friends, they are out for your blood now. Pull out your Stand and fight back if you don't want to die," Jotaro prepares himself by taking his usual stance of putting his hands in the pocket.

"Wait a minute, father?! Wha… how?! You look so young!"

"Yare, yare. Looks like I am here in this time too," Jotaro rearrange his hat.

"I should glad that we haven't seen any version of you from Josuke, Giorno, and here. If not, I would be calling you guys 'The Four Horsemen of Ora'," I gave a side glance at him.

"Please, don't." He sighs and focuses on the front.

"You still have some spark in you, right Jolyne?" I ask Jolyne after pulling out my Stand.

"Of course! If beating the hell out of them will turn them back to normal, I will gladly beat the shit out of them!"

"Glad to know! Now, I will take care of the girl. Jotaro, you take care of striper wannabe and Jolyne, you take care of Weather Report," I start giving out orders. Why didn't I mention Pucci in the orders I gave out? Well, he is there chilling by himself. Best to leave him like that first. We will deal with him after taking care of these three.

Fighting against Ermes is… what should I say? A good experience for me to fight in the Stand Vs Stand battle. Her Stand, Kiss is superior in range and stamina to my Stand. So, I can't drag out the battle against her or it will be me who will burn out first.

"OSHAAAAAAA...!" She sends out the barrage of punches to me. And I counter it with my Stand's very own punches. "Za! Za! Za! Za! Za!"

We are evenly matched. Is that the sticker I see in her hand? Oh no, you don't! "Never! Dodge that right now!" Just about when Kiss decided to stick the sticker at Never's head, Never dodge it to the side and it stuck to the tree behind him. The tree duplicated itself and somehow, the copy got into Kiss's hand.

And I ordered Never to immediately remove the sticker from the tree. After the sticker was removed, the tree flew toward Ermes, or rather, toward the tree in her hand. She was a step slower and the two trees stuck together and it exploded with its splinter spread out everywhere.

And mostly, those splinters are stuck to her face. "Argh!!!" And stuck into both of her eyes. I made Never go near her and changes place with her. When I got in front of her, I sent out an elbow straight to her stomach. And when she bends over, I gave a heel palm to her chin. I steady my breathing and electricity-like sparks appear on my whole body.

"My heart is resonating! With the heat of a raging fire! Feel the pounding beat of my pulse! Sunlight Yellow Overdrive!" Yes, I shouted it. I shouted my attack's name and things before that. This might be cringe for someone but I like it. Jonathan taught me while I was taking a break during Josuke's timeline. I send out a rapid rush of Hamon-infused punches toward Ermes.

As I thought, she did not fall that easily. She is not a JoBro if she falls this easily. She grabs one of my arms while I was punching her and stuck the sticker before I knew it. Oh shit… That's gonna hurt, isn't it?

Still closing her eyes, she removes the sticker from the copy of my arm. And without doubt, my arm and the copy sprung toward each other and fuse back into one object with great force, causing a fissure and blew up my arm to the shoulder.

"Holy fuck!" I shouted. And I somehow heard Jotaro's screaming, "Don't bring my mother into this!" To which I shouted back, "Fuck you!"

It hurts! It hurts! It hurts! And now the pain is gone as <Althea> did her job. Not gonna lie, I got myself an OP item right there. The limb grew back in a matter of seconds.

Without me knowing, she also stuck the stickers on my thigh, a hand, and my feet. Yes, both of my feet and now, there are four limbs down there. This gonna hurt so much more, isn't it? Although I ordered Never to stop her, she was a step faster. She removed all the stickers and my left hand, my right thigh, and both of my feet got destroyed.

Shit! It hurts so much! But I won't go down without the fight! <Althea> is taking more time to heal because of the damages. But I still have my right hand to fight although I can't stand it anymore. But I can make Never carry me just to give her a punch of gender equality right at her face. Although I used Sunlight Yellow Overdrive, I never punched at her face. But I will be an advocate of gender equality right here, right now.

"Have you ever heard this word, Ermes? Go further and beyond! PLUS ULTRA!" I put a great deal of power into my fist and then throws a punch with a strong force that would make both Kazuma and Touma would be proud of me as their new ally of the advocate of gender equality.

She flew right toward Josuke who is watching the fight at the sideline. He looks at the woman who flew toward him and falls right at his feet. He pulls out his Holy Corpse and returns her back to normal. Then he heals her afterward.

When I look around, it seems the other two also finished their fight. And my injuries are also healed already.

I point my finger at Pucci, "You're next!"

Well, this is the very first proper Stand Vs Stand battle that I've written and I hope this is good. The battle made up over half of the chapter. Not as good as original but good enough to read.

45