Chapter 24 : I Got a Cool New Ability
1.8k 2 50
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"And that's why I am giving her a piggyback ride," I said.

"What do you mean 'and that's why?'? You haven't explained anything yet!!!," Part 4 Jotaro screamed right at my face.

Beside me, Jolyne is watching her dad losing his cool. "Wow, this was the first time I saw him losing his cool this easily," Jolyne muttered from beside.

"Anyway, why are you still alive and why is the adult version of Jolyne sitting beside you, Urien?"

"Hmm… that might take a while to explain but you know me, Jotaro. I hate explaining things. Well, if you want to know, let's just say Dio being Dio doing Dio things and here we are," I answered his question.

"That… explains a lot of things. Hah… What did he do again?"

"Well… nothing much. Just trying to rule over the dimension after conquering the main world which is the world we are currently staying in," I answered the other question he asked.

"So, the girl here is Jolyne from the future, I take it?"

"Yup! This Jolyne is 19 years old, so she is from about 13 years' future. And I am from when your gramps was still a knucklehead," I smiled.

"Now that you mention about my Old Man, I think you should have a talk with him. Even now, he was grieving of your death in Cairo," Jotaro hands me the phone which is already on the dial.

"Sure," I take the phone and put it near my ear.

After a while, someone picks up from the other side, "Hello, Jotaro?"

"Hey there, knucklehead. I heard from Jotaro that you were missing me?"

Everything went silent on the other side, "Hello? Hello? Are you still there, buffoon?" I tried asking.

"Jotaro, stop it. Please… please don't give hope to an old man like me. Or, is this the work of an enemy's Stand? How did you get Jotaro's phone?"

Jeeze… at first, his voice is full of sorrow and in the later part, it was full of anger.

"Hah, Jotaro is still in front of me, knucklehead," I gave the phone back to Jotaro.

"Yes, I am sure, old man. He is real," he glanced at me, then return the phone to talk with Joseph.

"URIEN!!!" came a screaming sound from the other side which I need to put the phone away from my ear.

"Hey there, Joseph. I heard you were still grieving for me. You shouldn't do that, idiot. At least try to stay happy with your family. And Josuke is doing well, you don't need to worry about him too," I smile as I kept talking this and that with him. I kept on listening to what happened after my future self's supposed death by the hand of Dio.

"It is good to talk with you again, old friend. Take care of others for me," Joseph told me.

"Of course. It is nice talking to you too, Joseph. I will be hanging up now." After waiting for his permission, I hung up the phone.

When I look at the direction of Jotaro, he is having a heartfelt talk with his daughter over a nice cup of tea.

"Here is your phone, Jotaro," I gave back his 0G mobile phone. The dude is still using that in the 1990s. Well, it is not my job to judge him.

"So, what are you going to do now?" I asked as I want to know what will he be doing after knowing all of this.

He got lost in his thought for a while. After a while, he seems to finally reach the conclusion, "I will not follow you guys," he said.

"May I ask why?" I raised my eyebrow at the response. I wonder why a man like Jotaro refused to beat the shit out of Dio.

"From the talk with Jolyne, I heard about the rule of the parallel world. So, it will be the best for both the version of me from ten years ago and me to stay away from each other," he replied. That's… really considerate of him.

I know what he is thinking. This Dio knew about the rule of the parallel world too. So, if he saw two Jotaro standing together, he will try his best to take out both of them first.

"Sure, what will you be doing during these times?"

"I was thinking about sending Koichi to Italy. I got information that Dio had a son."

"Sure…"

"You already knew who it is, right?"

"Is he talking about Giorno?" Jolyne asked as interrupting our talk.

"She knew about him?"

"Well, she and her gang was the one who fought live and death with Dio's sons. She will tell you all about it," I shrugged.

And thus, Jolyne informs her dad about Dio's sons and the plan of Pucci.

"Yare, yare… I thought things with Dio is over. It gets more and more complicated," he stands up from the seat and walks back to the direction he came from. "I will look into it right away," and… there he goes.

"Well, that was…" Jolyne was lost for words.

"Let's go back to others," I offered.

"Sure. Give me more piggyback," she immediately proceeds to climb up to my back and hold on like a koala.

We kept walking like that for a while, Jolyne kept on talking about her life while I'm away from her. How she became a member of a motorbike gang, how she left it so that she could study and go into the university to make her mother proud.

Of course, I said what I needed to say in this situation, "I am proud of you, Jolyne." To which I found out she kept rubbing her cheeks with mine. What are you? A cat?

When we got back to our meeting point, there is someone new there. The man has black chin-length hair with straight-cut bangs covering his forehead. His attire is composed of an all-white suit covered in small black spoon-like symbols, with an open chest. No need to guess that he is the best Italian mom in the local. Yup, the best Italian mom in Jojo universe, Bruno Bucciarati is standing there surrounded by Giorno and the gang from Part 5.

"Oh, you guys have fought an anomaly here, Giorno?" I walk toward them while carrying Jolyne on my back.

"Oh, Mr. Urien, welcome back. Yes, this is our captain, Bruno Bucciarati," Giorno introduces us.

"It is nice to meet you, Mr. Bucciarati. Although I want to shake your hand, both of my hands are tied," I look at Jolyne behind me.

"It's okay," Bucciarati just smiles.

Just as we are walking toward the café near the area, the time suddenly jumps.

"This ability… it can't be. It's King Crimson!" Narancia shouted.

"He is near! I can feel him in the surrounding!" Trish also started panicking.

"Now, we are in the boss's… no, we are in Diavolo's Stand range," Giorno takes in the situation with a cool head.

"I deliberately show all of you the ability of King Crimson," the voice rang out from the top of the café we are going to. The man has long hair, leopard-patterned with various spots, parted in a zig-zagging manner; the bangs of which are propped and parted slightly to the side. The rest of his hair is cut straight across at his shoulders. And for clothing, he dresses like a striper.

Wait a minute… why am I seeing "Gogogogo" around him? Oh, I am fucked, aren't I? My Stand ability is useless against King Crimson. Unless I go another Plus Ultra, I am seriously fucked.

"Jolyne, I will be putting you down now, okay?" Well, she was asleep, so I need to say that first before putting her down.

"An anomaly must have allowed him to escape from the effects of Requiem's power," Giorno understood the reason why Diavolo is here.

The former boss of Passione jumps down from the building and walks toward us. "If I'd wanted to take you by surprise, I could have killed all of you for many times now. All of you are still alive now because I chose not to do so," Diavolo raged.

"You've stolen my land, my money, and everything else I own. But that doesn't matter now. Giorno Giovanna, I will defeat you in order to keep moving forward! That is the only reason I've come here," he then continued and pull out his Stand, King Crimson.

"Mr. Urien, according to what I've been told, you are from the past. So, you won't know one of the abilities that can counter King Crimson. At first, I didn't know why you tell me this ability when you teach me how to use my Stand, now I know why," Bucciarati, who is beside me, whispered.

"We knew each other before?" I asked. Others also pulled out their Stands. Giorno with his Gold Experience, Abbacchio with Moody Blues, Mista with Sex Pistols, Narancia with Aerosmith, Fugo with Purple Haze, and Trish with Spice Girl. Jolyne, Bucciarati, and I also pulled out our Stands.

"Yes, when I first joined Passione, you taught me how to use my Stand, Sticky Fingers effectively. Before you leave, you told me one of your Stand's abilities. You called it <I'm not Blind> and the ability is immunity to time-related abilities," he informs me. That… is a piece of pretty good information. Did future me know this would happen? Nah, it can't be. I'm sure he just tried to warn the Italian Mom about his boss's ability.

Now that I got the lead to how to develop one of my Stand's abilities, I'll need to start working on it now least I don't want to stand behind these guys.

"You heard him, Never. We gonna need to go Plus Ultra again, buddy," I told my Stand. Don't look at me. My Stand is sentient, although not as sentient as Gold Experience Requiem but still sentient nonetheless.

I don't know if developing the ability of the Stand is easy or not. But after getting time jumped by King Crimson over five times, Never had developed the new ability.

[I'm not Blind] 

[Time Limit: None] 

[Cool Down Time: None] 

[Immunity to Time Related Skills]

Not gonna lie, seeing Diavolo trying to erase the time is one hell of an experience.

"Hey, shit face!" I yelled at him.

"What?! How are you –," as he was about to ask me how I was unaffected by his Stand's ability, I sent him a barrage of punches that would make 7 pages 'Muda' lose.

"Za! Za! Za! Za! Za! Za! Za!"

And with the final punch, I sent him away and let him crash through the wall of the café.

"What happened," Giorno asked after seeing Diavolo flying through the wall.

"I punch the hell out of the guy after he tried to erase the time," I reply. I look toward Diavolo, most of his bones should be broken by this attack. The purple light shone around his body and he was sent away by an invisible force. Who am I kidding? That invisible force is Dio.

It seems the noises got louder than I thought. All the people came rushing toward the area. So, we had no choice but to flee the scene. So, aside from the place we are meeting, we chose to go back to the light rift. It is a good thing that there is a café nearby there. Or else, it would be an odd sight to see several foreigners standing at the corner of the street.

After a while, all the gangs arrived and waited for Jonathan and Josuke at the café we are currently staying. The café is pretty big so, we don't have to worry about occupying all the seats. Without a doubt, Akame is sitting beside me.

Young Joseph was boasting how he managed to outsmart the one who tried to outsmart him in the gamble. I immediately knew who he was talking about. He was talking about Darby who tried to take revenge on Jotaro because he lost his gambler pride to the high schooler.

After a while, Jonathan appeared from the light rift with some people riding the horses. Hmm… from what I saw, four people came along with him. And two of them are riding horses.

There was a rock-paper-scissors match between the Joestars and I was the one who got to go and meet them. Well, Speedwagon came along with me to meet with Jonathan like the best waifu he is.

"Yo, Mr. Jonathan. It's good to see you alive and well. How did it go?" I asked when I arrived in front of them.

"Oh, Urien! Well, I got separated from Josuke and arrived somewhere near the river. Then I met this good sir, Johnny Joestar. With the help of him, I was able to collect the Holy Corpse," he introduced me to the young man riding the horse.

And oh boy, I remember that look on all of their faces. I also exist in their universe, aren't I? "Err… Hi?" As soon as I said that, I was blown away by the punch on my face. Wait, I got blown away? How much power did the puncher stack in that punch?

When I sit up from the ground, I saw smoke is coming out from the knuckle of Hot Pants' hand. And the other three, have a grin on their face and giving Hot Pants a thumbs up. What the fudge happened in that universe?

50