Chapter 25 : We Are Doomed for Sure
1.8k 7 49
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Good job, Hot Pants!" shouted Johnny.

"He deserves it!" Mountain Tim also cheered for her action.

"That fucker deserves it," Gyro Zeppeli yelled from behind.

Okay, what the hell did I do to have them hate me this much?

Hot Pants is a woman of above-average height, medium build, and straight short hair. Her whole body is covered by a baggy striped suit further covered with a long blouse decorated with metallic flowers and leaves decorations, lined with fur and having a second layer of cloth covering her chest. Hot Pants also has various accessories such as a fur cap decorated with a single spike at its top, furred elbow pads, and assorted leg warmers.

"Err… you guys know each other?" Jonathan, the good gentleman he is, pulls me up from the ground.

"I have no idea what happened but I sure as hell blame my counterpart," I replied.

"That guy is a jester, Jonathan. That guy made fun of all the racers by sleeping at all the finish lines. Just when someone was going to pass the finish line, his horse magically appeared and crossed the finish line with a single step," Johnny replied to Jonathan's question.

"And there is a special reason why Hot Pants was angry with him," Mountain Tim quoted from beside.

Just as I was listening to what they are talking, Hot Pants again, charged at me and used double leg takedown on me. Then, she started punching my face, again and again, and again.

And who am I to keep taking hit like an idiot? I grabbed both of her arms and yelled, "What is wrong with you, woman?! You have been acting nothing but violently around me since the time you met me. Are you talking or not?"

She broke free her hand and stand up like nothing happened and clean the dust. When I look at Gyro and Mountain Tim, they just shrugged and shook their heads.

When I look at Johnny, he sighs and told me what had happened. It seems that the other me kept flirting with her even before she reveals her true gender. And I 'died' after saving her from the hand of Funny Valentine. Then why is she angry at me? That doesn't make sense! Women and their nonsenses.

"Before she reveals her gender, I thought he was gay," Johnny finished his explanation. Seriously, what did the other me thinking? Flirting with that gorilla? Ha! Fat chance if you want me to flirt with her. I would rather go and flirt with Yuno Gasai and get killed.

Speedwagon had already greeted Jonathan since before I got to greet him. The best waifu is now standing behind Jonathan and watching the scene with a grin.

Just as we are about to leave, the light shone again and Josuke came out from there with four other people, two men, and two women.

"Oh, Hiroto-san! It has been a while," Josuke, I mean Part 4 Josuke, greeted me first.

"Good to see you too, Josuke," I greeted back.

Then I look at the other four coming behind him. And oh boy, all of them except Joshu, have the same look as the group from Part 7.

"Hah? What the hell are you looking at? Do you want me to beat the shit out of you, shitty foreigner?"

I swear a vein or two on my head nearly got pop because of him. "ZA!" My Stand manifests on its own and punches Joshu in the face.

"Why did you punch him, Hiroto?!" Part 8 Josuke asked me.

"Well, I thought he was an anomaly. So, I tried knocking him out since all the anomaly is always angry, and knocking them down always turns them back," I answer coolly.

Part 8 Josuke was lost for words. Not just him, the other two coming from Part 8 Morio Town are lost for words too. Then, all three of them nod their head. "That's fair enough," Part 8 Josuke replied.

"So, what are you doing here Hiroto-sama?" Kei Nijimura or Kei Kira, the sister of Yoshikage Kira asked me.

"You are adding '-sama' just to make fun of me, aren't you Kei?" I asked back. I don't know why but I somehow know how to address her and others.

"I don't know what are you talking about Hiroto-sama. You are the precious guest of the Higashikata family. As a simple housekeeper of the family, I must show my respect to you," she smirks.

"Oh, by the way, Josuke with student uniform. Can you heal that person's leg?" I pointed at Johnny who is sitting on his horse, Slow Dancer.

"Sure thing," he answers and proceeds to take out his Stand and heal the legs before Johnny could say a thing.

"Wha… How?!" Johnny exclaimed.

"There are many types of Stands and Crazy Diamond is a Stand with the healing ability," I replied.

He gets off his horse and tried to stand on the ground. Tears are running down like a broken dam from his eyes. Gyro went and hug his friend also happy for his friend's legs being healed.

Seeing all the people had safely arrived, the others had also walked toward us. But only the Joestars and Akame are staying the outside and the others are inside the turtle.

"Hey Josuke, look at her. Doesn't she look like the girl from that manga?" Joshu asked Josuke as he points at Akame.

"Now that you mention it. She looks just like Akame from Akame ga Kill," Josuke replied.

"Well, we are talking about Hiroto-san's companions. Things get weird around him," Yasuho, the love interest of Josuke looks at the two of them like they are idiots.

We told the others to get inside the turtle. Except for Joestars, all the people aside from Hot Pants and Kei are inside the turtle. At the time, all of them heard the sound of footsteps coming near them. It was Vanilla Ice who came near us.

"As Noble One guessed, all the other 8 parts of the Holy Corpse are being collected by the Joestars! Now, Urien! I will kill you before you reach the Noble One!" he yelled.

"Shut up! Only I get to beat up Urien!" Hot Pants shoots her Stand, Cream Starter to Vanilla Ice's eyes, blocking his sight. Cream Starter has the form of a hand-held spray canister. The ability of the Stand is to manipulate flesh in various ways. Its power is very versatile and deadly against humans.

Jotaro didn't let him take out his Stand and start pummeling him with 'Ora Ora Rush'. Poor dude, got all of his bones crushed by Jotaro who wanted to avenge his friends' death (Although all of them are alive again).

After beating the shit out of Vanilla Ice, space around us started to crumble. We hurried Hot Pants and Kei to get inside the turtle.

"What is this? Is this the earthquake?" Jonathan asked.

"No… this is not the earthquake. I… know what this is," Giorno replied.

"This… this sensation is!" Josuke exclaimed.

"I don't know what is happening but I am breaking in a cold sweat," Jolyne said while clinging to my arms.

Suddenly, we are not at Morio Town but inside some kind of space. In front of us, Dio is showing his back to Funny Valentine to which he is also showing his back to us.

"There is not a speck of hesitation in my heart or my actions to help the Joestars! All that I do, I do it for JUSTICE!" Funny Valentine speaks as his eyes are filled with resolution.

"Hmm," Dio grins. "Then you leave me no choice. You will have to DIE NOW, Valentine!" Dio brings out his new Stand, The World Over Heaven.

"D4C!" Valentine also brings out his Stand.

Valentine stood no chance against Dio. As we see Valentine fell with just one hit, his body starts glitching on the ground. Then suddenly, it was as if his body was sucked by a void, Valentine was gone.

"This is… The World Over Heaven. I, DIO, can arrive at any reality I desire! And you, Funny Valentine; you are no longer exist in any reality," Dio calmly stated.

We were forced to watch as DIO erased Funny Valentine from existence as the space around us is locked and won't let us move. From now on, there will be no Funny Valentine in the parallel worlds nor here in the main world.

Then, he starts walking toward us. Surprisingly, we are now able to move our bodies.

"The Holy Corpse repels all evil. However, at the same time, it also seeks its other parts. The parts you wield... they reacted to the spine I possess, and drew you into this world," Dio starts explaining about the Holy Corpse.

"Yare Yare... I didn't want to believe it, but there's no doubting what I'm seeing right now… DIO!" Jotaro relocates his cap.

Johnny was the first one to act. He rushes toward DIO with Slow Dancer while shouting, "Tusk Act 4!" and shoots out the Golden Spin with infinite rotation toward DIO.

"So, this is the ability that once put Valentine in checkmate," DIO calmly said while the projectiles are coming at him with speed.

But with a shout of "MUDA!" The World Over Heaven appears and punches all of those projectiles.

Just after punching those projectiles, Giorno appeared before DIO with his Gold Experience Requiem and punch DIO. To which DIO returns a punch.

Just as those punches are connected, Giorno said, "You will never reach the reality," and started his Requiem skill. And DIO negates the effect easily.

Jotaro used Star Platinum and quickly rushed and punch DIO in the head, resulting in DIO's skull being cracked. But even then, DIO was fine. He just laughs as if nothing bad had happened to him.

"Such weakness!" Shouting that The World Over Heaven starts throwing a barrage of punches at the three of them.

"Never!" I called out my Stand and quickly teleported the three of them back to my place.

"Why? Why didn't requiem work?" Giorno is in denial.

"He just took the direct hit from Act 4 and why is he still standing like nothing happened?!" this is Johnny talking.

"I know that Star Platinum smashed his skull in," Jotaro too.

"He overwrote the reality," I simply said.

"Ah… Urien, the man of mystery. The Joestar that we never got to know in all the parallel worlds. You knew about my abilities. Even before meeting me, you knew about The World Over Heaven! Tell me, instead of running away, why had you keep walking toward me?"

Yes, I kept walking toward him. Yes, I am scared. But I kept walking toward him.

A crack appeared in the sky of this world and two people jumped down from there. I smiled at the person who is clearly an adult.

"So, you had finally arrived, Kars!"

49