Chapter 26 : Beating the Shit Out of DIO
1.8k 6 46
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"So, you had finally arrived, Kars!" I grinned.

"And I am here too!" behind Kars, a teenage boy of average height and build pop up his head.

"Sure Jorge, you are here too," I sigh.

He went toward the other Joestar members and hand out his business cards, "My name is Jorge Joestar! A high school detective, and there is no case I can't solve. I am an adoptive son of Jonda Joestar and Penelope de la Rosa. It is nice meeting all of you," and introduces himself.

"Joji, we are here because this man here had been guiding our future by unknown means," Kars look at me while ignoring DIO. Well, DIO is also waiting while folding his arms. I think he is full of himself that nobody would be a threat to him and thus let us form the plan.

"It has been a while, Urien. You haven't changed since we've last met," Kars greeted me. Oh? Did I know Universe 37 Ultimate Kars? That is something. Did I meet him before he was sent up into space or during his time with Jorge?

"For me, it was only a day ago, Kars," I replied.

"Yeah, yeah but seriously. Never do what you did ever again. Or I will seriously kill you for real this time," Kars told me with a serious expression. From what he said, he had tried to kill me before but I survived.

I called out <Rasiel> and look at the sentence I've written before coming here. I wrote it during the time Jolyne and I are talking with Part 4 Jotaro.

I look at the line that is written in there. <Kars, together with Jorge Joestar will arrive near Urien Gregorios in the next 2 hours after taking *** from ***>

I've bet on it and he actually came. I still had one use of <Rasiel> and I've used it on this. Instead of letting it show me a direction, I used one of its abilities. <Future Description> is an ability which everything written in <Rasiel> is fact. So, everything I wrote in the tome will become reality. But of course, this ability to change the future is not absolute. And Kars knew I had my hand in him being suddenly wants to take the object and come straight to me.

"You have the thing, Kars?" I asked.

He threw me a wrapped parcel and I put it in the <Inventory> after catching it. "Thanks, I am sure I will be needing it."

"Are you sure you don't want me to help you with DIO in front of us?"

"Well, you can copy his Stand first," I reply to him. Kars just humph at my reply.

"Urien! What is Kars doing here?" Joseph asked me. Others don't know about Kars but Joseph did.

"I called him here," I replied. "Don't worry, he is an ally," I added.

"So, this Joseph is from the time he was still training. And that one is an old man. Truly, humans are such a fragile creature," Kars said while looking at the two Joseph.

"Are you sure you don't want more Stands, Urien? I can give you Made in Heaven Ultimate Requiem to fight DIO if you want to." He then added.

"Well, Kars, my answer is the same as always," I gave him a toothy grin. I know myself so, I know what the other me replied when Kars asked him this question.

"The same as always, eh? Fine then! I wish you luck, human!"

With newfound determination, I start walking toward DIO.

"Did your planning finish?" DIO asked me.

"Not yet," I replied. But that doesn't stop me from walking toward him.

"Oh? Even then, you have decided to approach me? You wish to face the mighty DIO? Despite all the Joestars before you had failed to defeat me?" DIO had said one of his iconic lines. And who am I to not follow the lead?

"The thing is, I can't beat the living shit out of you without getting closer," I replied.

"OHO? Then come close as you'd like!"

As I approach him, I reached the place where my hand could reach him. First thing first, break his arm. He won't be able to rewrite the reality if I do that.

"ZA!" The one who started attacking was me. Punches after punches and kicks after kicks, I sent to his way, and he blocked all of that with a smile on his face.

"MUDA!" he sent a punch my way. Of course, I guard it with a cross-arm guard. But that punch is too powerful that I got sent away. But he didn't let me. He sent out the barrage of 'MUDA!'(s) to me.

"MUDA! MUDA! MUDA! MUDA! MUDA! MUDA! MUDA! MUDA!"

It hurts! It hurts! It hurts! It hurts! It hurts! It hurts! It hurts! It hurts! With him overwriting the reality, he stopped the healing of <Althea>. So, as long as he is still alive, <Althea> will be useless.

For the first time since I've reincarnated, this is the first time I got grave injuries. This is also the first time I feel like dying. Most of the bones inside my body are broken from the punches. Fortunately, I landed near the Joestar group. So, Josuke is there to heal me.

"Jotaro, please check the turtle first," I asked Jotaro while lying on the ground.

"Hoh? How sharp of you, Urien?" DIO claps his hand at me. I knew it! His Over Heaven ability already got to the turtle.

"Now, to overwrite the reality," the turtle vanished. "I've sent all of your companions to different eras. Let's see if they can survive that," DIO starts laughing.

"Damn you," Jotaro gritted his teeth.

"Don't worry, I will go and get them," Jorge informs us and went on his way after taking a corpse part from Jonathan. I'm sure Kars will not let him go alone. And like I've thought, he called Jorge's friend, Narancia and Bucciarati from another universe to follow after him.

I shakenly tried to steady myself while getting up. I have to defeat him. I have to defeat DIO. As my mind is focusing on DIO, I feel a hand on my shoulder.

"You don't have to do this all by yourself, Urien," the owner of the hand is Jonathan. He is trying to encourage me.

"Hehe! We still haven't had our legendary fight, Urien! Until then, you are not allowed to die," Joseph grins and stands in front of me.

"Yare, yare. Don't you go and die another time, shitty lolicon," Jotaro also takes out his Stand, Star Platinum.

"Don't die on me again, okay?" Old Joseph relocates his hat.

"The favor that you had done for us, I will be paying it back now, Hiroto-san!" Josuke gives me a thumb up.

"You had helped us during all this time, Mr. Urien. Please let me repay you for that," the pianist, I mean Giorno gave me a smile.

"Heh, for Uncle, I will keep on trying even if I am sure as hell doesn't have a chance against that man," Jolyne lightly punches my back.

"I am sure hell will break loose if Hot Pants learned that you die again, Urien. And I am not letting that happen," Johnny STANDS beside Jolyne.

"Well, Kei will be sad if you die, Hiroto. And I will get constant nagging from Yasuho for watching you die. Girls are scary," Part 8 Josuke said with a deadpan face.

"You guys," I will be lying if I said I am not crying at the moment. Of course, they are my real family connected by blood. It made me miss my family from my previous life. I didn't show it on my face but managing the territory since five years of age made me thirst for familial love. I am sure my other personality also thinks the same. It is just that he kept on forcing his mind into the paperwork to forget about being abandoned by our parents.

And I am feeling my body had started to move on its own again. Don't tell me I am going to give a pose? Oh boy. I plant my right leg ahead of me, slightly bent, with the left leg behind in a lunging pattern. And then, I place my right arm directly downward at a right angle and my left arm up and away from me at a right angle, while still throwing up the horns. Wait… why am I doing Killer Queen's pose? I look around as all the Joestars do their own poses.

"Let's do this, guys!" I shouted. After getting their confirmation, all of us started rushing toward DIO's location.

DIO with his Stand, The World Over Heaven just smiles and looks at us with a smile on his face.

"MUDA!"

He sent us a punch. But all of us had successfully dodged that punch. Jonathan and Joseph slide down on the floor and grabbed the arms of DIO while charging Hamon all over their bodies. I see DIO's expression flatter for a while.

At that time, Johnny shoots out golden infinity spins toward DIO, "Tusk Act 4!" But this time, he is aiming at the arms which are held down by Jonathan and Joseph. DIO shook off the two and deflect the projectiles coming his way. But stopped by strings coming from Jolyne. Although the spins didn't hit the arms, they hit the legs.

Old Joseph with his Hermit Purple chose to fight from the back like Jonathan and Young Joseph since his Stand is the weakest among us. Giorno uses Gold Experience Requiem to send DIO into an endless death loop but DIO dodged the punch by breaking free from the strings of Stone Free, Jolyne's Stand.

"Dora!" Josuke shouted and punch hard at DIO's arm and it works. But DIO's healing ability is too fast. So, it didn't work.

As DIO was healing the wound given to him by Part 4 Josuke, his eyesight was plundered by Part 8 Josuke's Stand, Soft and Wet. The bubbles are generated from him and the bubbles stole his eyes sight while some of the bubbles exploded near DIO because of Killer Queen's ability as Soft and Wet were fused with Killer Queen before the canon started. And some of the bubbles do not exist in this world. Those bubbles severely injured DIO… only if those hit him. DIO dodged all of the bubbles coming his way.

"ORA! ORA! ORA! ORA! ORA! ORA! ORA!" Jotaro punches him with many barrages of punches but DIO counters them all.

"MUDA! MUDA! MUDA! MUDA! MUDA!"

"And now, I am going to erase you from existence, Jotaro!" he shouted. Oh no. I should get there quick. But alas, I was too late. A hole had already formed on Jotaro's stomach.

"NOOO!" I shouted. No, don't. Jotaro is not strong enough to get Over Heaven's ability. Please. Please give me something to beat the shit out of this motherfucker. Anything is fine. Even if it is one-time use is fine.

[Due to host's excessive emotion, host's Stand, <Never Gonna Give You Up> had been evolved to <Never Gonna Say Goodbye> temporarily]

[The usage of this evolved Stand will last until Heaven Ascended DIO has been defeated]

[Ability]

[Unreality Manipulation] 

[The user can manipulate unreality and everything that isn't real, which includes things such as lies, falseness, illusions, dreams, fiction, fantasy, imagination, etc. The difference between reality and unreality is that reality includes all that is real, such as all that exists in it, events, the current state of reality, and so on, while unreality, of course, includes everything that is not real at all, like what is in fiction. The user can use this power to manipulate imaginative/illusional/fictional/dream worlds and the like, and bring things that are unreal into reality.]

[Stats:]

[Destructive Power: ∞]

[Speed: ∞]

[Range: ∞]

[Persistence: ∞]

[Precision: ∞]

[Development Potential: ∞] 

[Usage: Need to touch the target with your hand]

What just happened? Well, it doesn't matter. I rushed toward Jotaro and call out a healing potion from some random fantasy world. That world is just a fantasy, so I can manipulate it and call upon items from it. I let him drink the potion and left him in the hand of Josuke and Giorno to heal him.

Now, I walk toward DIO with a scowl on my face. DIO seems to sense something and has a serious expression on his face.

"NARA!" my stand shouted and punch DIO on the face. From what I see, his jaw was blasted off. He tried to heal with his Reality Manipulation ability.

"That falseness of healing by rewriting the reality, I DENY it!" I deny the reality he overwrote. Because my punch had connected to him, I was able to use the ability.

"YOU!" DIO is enraged.

"MUDA! MUDA! MUDA! MUDA! MUDA! MUDA! MUDA!"

"NARA! NARA! NARA! NARA! NARA! NARA! NARA!"

Our Stands are evenly matched. But I have the upper hand as his jaw is not finished healing yet and the pain seems to distract him. Then, I gave him the surprise. I took out the parcel I got from Kars, unwrapped it, and smash it at the hands coming on my way. Those are the bracelets of the Part 3 Dio. And by the rules of parallel world, both of his hands are exploded.

Now, it is for me to start the "NARA rush". "NARA! NARA! NARA! NARA! NARA! NARA! NARA!" I send him a barrage of punch that will put 7 pages MUDA in shame. This time, it will not stop with just broken bones. I won't stop until he is DEAD!

"NARA!" with the final punch, he has been blasted away and DIO is now no more.

I… I finally did it. All the other Joestars came around me and start throwing me up in the air. When I look at Kars, he gave me an approving smile.

Although I know this scenario is from the game called 'Eyes of Heaven', I can't help but think if this adventure of mine can also be considered as a Part. As a Part of Jojo's Bizarre Adventures. My adventures being traveling around the other parts and helping them, making fun of them, and fight together with them.

It will be great if it were real.

Sorry, I was thinking about wrapping the Jojo arc in this chapter but it got longer than I expected. The next chapter will be the end of Jojo Arc. This time for real!

46