Chapter 31 : Everybody Is Scared of Macha
2k 8 56
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It has already a day since I got a "Dragon Slayer" title from my people. But I don't want that! Give me back my Blaster Rifle! I would choose it over the title every time.

"It will take a month or two to get the news to the capital, Master. And will take some time before the ruler of this Empire summons you. Master can go there after your coming of age ceremony," Luna advise me from the side.

"Sure, I need to deal with more politics if I go there. And… I am sure my parents will be there to take part in the glory," I hiss.

"How will you deal with them, my lord?" Macha asked while folding her arms.

"I… think I will just wing it when I get there," I replied. I don't have any ideas what to do to them. I mean, Joestars love their family members. Wait… my father doesn't have much Joestar blood in him, right? I can work on that.

"By the way, Master. Your magic instructor will be arriving today," Luna inform me while giving me my cup of tea.

"Wait… what do you mean magic instructor?" I asked. I don't remember asking for a magic instructor. I already said that I will not use that shameful form of magic!

"It was Keith's idea, Master. He wanted you to at least have some knowledge of it. And he is correct, Master. You don't even know your element," Luna gave me an answer. Now that she mentions it, I don't even know my element.

"Sure, as long as she doesn't make me chant those shameful lines," I replied.

"My lord, can I request to take the troops and patrol around the land?" Macha asked me.

I wonder why she wants to patrol around the territory. I mean, the patrol unit doesn't need that many troops. It looks like she is preparing for war. Hahaha! It can't be… right? I mean, I trust her but there is also the monster stampede to worry about.

"I can approve your request but there is also the problem named monster stampede. I won't be able to grant you many men," I reasoned with her.

"My lord, how about summoning the Knights of the Sun? I think it is the right time to summon them now. And Gurguit, do you think you and your troop will be able to handle the monsters?" Macha suggested to me while asking Gurguit the question. Interesting, I also think that I've been delaying the summoning of the Knights of the Sun.

"If my lord let us use Stride, sure. We can handle the monsters easily," Gurguit replied with pride in his voice.

"Then, I will be summoning them. Let's move to somewhere else. The room is too small for summoning 24 people at once," I said.

"24 people, my lord? If you added Divinity Lancer Dragon to your summoning list, I advise you to summon him later, my lord. With dragons in your world are rare, it would be uproar if you summon him," he reasoned with me.

I led all of them toward the ballroom. As a noble house, of course, my mansion has a ballroom.

"Luna, please tell Keith to clean my study room," I told Luna. She blinked for a moment and reappeared near us.

"I've told him what you asked, Master," she gave me a curt bow.

We continue our way toward the ballroom. It is large enough to accommodate all 23 people I'm summoning. Both Catillus and Marcia are also with us to witness the summoning of their comrades.

{System, summon all the people aside from Divinity Lancer Dragon from <Knights of the Sun>}

[Initiating Summoning Sequence]

The light shone inside the room just like usual and there appeared 23 people from inside. The light died down and all of them look around the room. The first one to found their captain was Alessia, the Holy Mage.

"Captain!" she looks over him with joy and respect. When she said that, all the others turn around in the direction where she is looking.

"Captain!" all of them rushed toward their captain. There is also High Beast in there. What a cute bulldog he is.

"Alright, alright. Behave yourself, everyone. We are in front of our lord," Gurguit introduced me to them.

"This young man is the lord all of you will be serving. His name is Urien Gregorios and I hope all of you behave yourselves in front of him," Gurguit told them with a stern tone.

They gave me a salute, "We are very sorry for our previous behavior, my lord!" The sound came out the same time like they've been practicing this line all the time.

"It's alright, everyone. You guys haven't met Macha, aren't you?" I told them with a gentle smile. Yes, I do not hold a grudge for not noticing me before Gurguit. Not at all.

"Macha?" All of them turn their heads slowly toward the place I've pointed. When they turned around, they are greeted by the sight of Macha waving her hand at them with a smile.

And, hell broke loose. Even their captain jumped out from the window of the third floor when he saw her. Let's not talk about them.

"IT'S LADY MACHA!" "MY LORD, WE ARE SORRY!" "Please keep her away from us!"

The sound of their screaming is like a bell chiming in my ears. I kept on drinking the tea which Luna gave me while watching the hell broke loose.

After a while, they found the protection and are hiding behind their captain's back.

"You have one hell of reputation eh, Macha?" I asked her when she walked toward me.

She just smiles and just shook her head. It had already happened with Catillus and Marcia. Catillus was scared shitless and Marcia passed out while standing.

"Now, now, all of you, what did I tell you before?" Gurguit soothes his troop.

"She won't do anything to us?" the high beast, Dawnngal asked his captain.

"She won't eat us alive?" the kid named Coel asked him.

"She's not going to kill all of us?" the tank of the troop, Arvirarkus asked his captain while covering from Macha with his captain.

Oh boy, I am hearing a twitching sound from Macha.

"I don't know; why don't you find out?" Macha smiles with her eyes closed.

"We are sorry!" Seriously, the whole troop is just like Gurguit. My evil smile appeared, they are easy to bully, kukuku.

After all the mayhem died down, I showed them the place they will be staying. It is a house I got from one of the nobles I've killed when I was 7 years old.

After seeing them off, Macha told me that she needed to go to the field and let the knights know about patrolling around the territory. Well, what can I say other than 'Okay'?

Just as I was about to go back into my study room, I heard the knock on the main door. Because I am already near it, I told the servants that I will be opening it.

When I open the door, what greeted me was the sight of a girl in her teens carrying a suitcase. She has pink hair and ruby red eyes.

I turn around the back and shouted, "Is there anyone who lost their kid?"

*Bonk*

Something hit me on the head. When I look at the culprit, she has a bat in her hand. And also her face is blushing.

"It is nice to meet you, my student. My name is Cecilia Rose. Starting today, I will be your magic instructor," she introduced herself with a twitching smile.

Oh.

A short and boring chapter.

And Urien got himself a female teacher.

You know? It is not an isekai if it doesn't have a female teacher in the story!

56