Chapter 36 : The Battle to Protect the Territory (3)
1.8k 3 61
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Is the lady in front of me shitting me right now? How am I going to survive a thousand years old dragon? Why is she looking at me like she is expecting something? Oh right, the contract. Well, even if I don't want to do it, the contract had already been made.

"Here it is. The one you're sensing from is probably from here," I take out <Althea> and showed her.

With a wave of her hand, the scabbard gently flies in front of her. She gently caresses the scabbard with an awed look on her face as if she is appreciating the craftmanship and runes on it. Does she know the language written on the scabbard? Can it be that fairy language is the same across the Multiverse? That is something for the future me to find out.

"I see. That is why…" I heard her whispering while looking at the runes. While reading the runes, she sometimes looked shocked, sometimes lost in thought, and threw a glance at me time from time.

"I now understand what I should do now," she looks straight into my eyes with her left hand holding the scabbard and the right hand is now patting my head.

"Don't pat my head," I tried to pry her hand off my head, but she is a lot stronger. I tried using both of my hands but still pointless as she kept on patting and patting my head. And dammit, she is now ruffling my hair!

"Dammit, woman! Stop doing that!" I shouted while adding almost all my strength to my hands.

"Just for a little longer," she kept doing whatever she is doing with a smug on her face.

"Hands off me, you damn pedophile!" I kept on shouting and shouting, throwing all the insults related to pedophiles I could think of toward her.

After messing with me for a little longer, she finally takes back her hand. Phew, finally! I'm free from her wicked hand.

"I will be changing something from the contract," the pedo in front of me said with a smile.

"Eh?" I was dumbfounded. What did she mean by changing? We can do that?

"This is not usually what we fairies handle the contracts, but this will be an exception," she really likes smiling, doesn't she? And now, those smiles are creeping me. Why am I feeling like I am some kind of kid in front of her? Well, she might be over a thousand years old so, I am technically a kid in front of her.

"I will be supplying aquatic materials including animals instead of just aquatic accessories. And instead of five years, I will be supplying it until you had reached the end of your lifespan. I will make sure to teleport all the supplies into your warehouse so, you don't need to worry about transportation. The only thing you need to do is come and meet with me once a month at this lake," she took out the contract, and with a wave of her hand, some lines from the contract became a cloud of dust and flow into the wind while new lines formed at the place.

"Wait, what? Why would you do that?" I asked her bewildered.

"A fairy who could craft the scabbard of this caliber would not just give out something like that freely to a random person unless the crafter knew what he or she is doing," she pushes <Althea> back inside me.

"And I will trust that person's faith in you," she looks over me with a warm smile. "Because of that, I don't have to hide what I want to do to you," she said that and immediately scoop me up from the ground and push me toward her breasts. What the hell woman?! Are you trying to suffocate me with your F-size breasts!?

"Stop!!!" I push myself further from her but what my hands grabbed are the same twin mounds she was suffocating me.

"Ahn~! You, naughty boy," she moaned and is breathing heavily now. What?! She is breathing heavily like some kind of shotacon! Goddammit! What did I get myself into? I would rather fight that dragon than staying near her.

"Hands off me, woman!" I used <Wind Magic> to blast myself away from her. But her grip is too strong and wouldn't let me off. Then, I got an idea. I grabbed both of her boobs and pull out my head from the twin mounds of heaven. I quickly calm my breathing and used my <Darkness Breathing>.

"Darkness Breathing Third Form: Shadow Dance!"

I disappeared from her grip and appeared near the shadow of the tree not too far away.

"Goodbye, you damn shotacon!" After screaming that to her, I used my family technique. Yes, my family, Joestar family technique.

"I'm running away!" For once in my life, I am not ashamed to run away from someone. Well, that someone being a shotacon Lady of the Lake.

After running away, I found Gurguit and co. taking a rest. Now that I look around the surrounding, there are many piles of monsters' corpses scattering on the ground.

"My lord, you are back!" Gurguit stands up immediately after seeing me come back. What a nice subordinate he is.

"I am back, Sir Gurguit. And you can stay the way you are," I replied while letting him sit.

"Why are you running like you've seen a ghost, my lord?" Gurguit asked innocently while tilting his head. A ghost?! That woman is scarier than a ghost for fuck's sake!

"It is nothing, Sir Gurguit. I… just found someone willing to supply us with aquatic animals and materials," I smiled at his beaming expression. I know right? I miss the seafood and the last time I had eaten it was when I was in Jojo's world.

"But my lord, who would be willing to give out such precious thing to us? I believe that is not free," of course, Captain Obvious. I've traded my dignity for those. But I shouldn't tell them that unless I want my dignity as a lord to fall to zero.

"You don't need to worry about that, Sir Gurguit. I had already paid for the cost," I replied while waving my hand in front of me.

Gurguit seems to relax a bit, "If you say so, my lord."

"Now, take a rest everyone. I've checked far ahead, and they will not move until the sun rises. Sleep and restore your energies," I informed them while clapping my hands.

After informing them, I climbed on the branch of the tree and prepare myself to sleep. I might not be as fluffy as my bed, but we are in battle. I shouldn't be too picky.

I woke up from my sleep because I felt the ground shaking. I mean, the tree that I'm currently sleeping on is also shaking.

"My lord!"

"I am fine, Sir Gurguit! Here! Take this and hand it to your troop!" I jump down from the tree and pass him the loaves of bread I've gotten from Jojo's world.

"Thank you, my lord!"


3rd POV

At that time, inside a cave hidden away from sight,

A man with a black suit is looking at the dragon in front of him. If we look at him carefully, there are some burnt marks on his hair. Of course, that man is Noir.

"How to trick this dumb dragon to burn down all of that bastard's hard works?" the man thought while sitting in the air in front of the dragon.

The dragon is still sleeping, and it looks like it won't be waking up anytime soon. The dragon is a huge western dragon with brown in color. But don't let that brown color fool you. He is not an earth dragon but a fire dragon.

"Hey, dragon! I came here with grave news!" Noir started his temptation after thinking about how to trick the dragon.

The dragon opens its eye a little. "A fake planeswalker, what do you wish?"

"I came with a grave news that someone brought a troop of highly trained knights to take your treasure!" Noir said the dragon with a fake sour expression. He knew that Urien is out in the forest with his knights because of the stampede. But the dragon doesn't need to know about it.

"Let them take it. I have no use of them," the dragon simply replied and close its eyes again.

"I was not talking about that! I was talking about the treasure you've been guarding!" Noir shouted fanatically at the dragon. Of course, he is acting.

"How dare they?!" The dragon roared and started to stand up.

"You shouldn't take lightly the person leading the troop. He is stronger than he looks. If you want, I can boost your strength with my power," Noir grins. The dragon is already strong enough to stomp the Gregorios kid easily. But he won't take chances.

The dragon has pride. But Noir's temptation had already clouded its judgment and is now only focus on guarding the only object of his.

"I will accept your power, oh fake planeswalker," the dragon agreed to Noir's proposal.

"I'll gladly give you a power-up," Noir's body glows in the light and those lights started to travel toward the dragon. And the dragon truly felt stronger.

The dragon said nothing and flew upward making a hole in the cave he is staying. As for Noir, he is weakened due to the excess amount of powers he had given to the dragon.


At the same time, with Macha

A blue-haired beauty exits from her personal tent and walks toward the tent where the meeting will hold.

"Are you ready, Luna?" she asked the maid appeared beside her.

"Yes, Miss Macha," the maid stops for a while and replied with a bow.

"Then, let's not wait longer," she walks into the tent and started the strategy meeting.

After the meeting, she mounted on the horse and charged toward the Oak's territory. This time, she is not giving orders from the command post. No, she is charging at the frontline by herself now.

She pointed at the mansion from afar with her sword.

"You, who made fun of my lord. You are –,"


Urien's POV

I look at the dragon blast through the mountain. Just by looking at it, I knew he is coming for me. Unless that damn dragon is disposed of, my territory will suffer from the constant monster stampede. For that, I must exterminate him.

"You are –,"


3rd POV

Unknown to both of them, both Macha and Urien muttered the same word at the same time.

"MY ENEMY!"

61