Chapter 08 : Oh Boi
1.8k 4 52
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In a galaxy far, far away, the King of Multiverse is frowning his eyebrows while watching the adventures of his son from the T.V.

A blue screen appeared beside him and ordered, "Call the police chief to come into the throne room."

He stands up and walks out of the room after saying goodbye to his wife and daughter.

He transformed into his old man figure and sit on the throne while waiting for the person to arrive. After a while, a middle-aged man walks into the room with large strides.

"I heard that you summoned me, My King," he knelt in one knee and bowed his head.

"Let me cut to the chase. I want to ask you about this," after he said that, a blue screen appeared in front of the middle-aged man, and on the blue screen, it shows a figure of a man who got his head cut by a silver-haired maid.

"I will look into it immediately," the man nodded and walked behind the pillar to make a few phone calls. After a few minutes, he walks to the throne and gave the old man a paper.

"A low-ranking noble sent a normal young man a CYOA survey and reincarnated him into that world after killing said young man, My King," the chief informed the king.

"I don't care about how he killed the young man or his sick pleasure of reincarnating the poor souls into the already dead worlds. What I want to know is simple. Why did he transmigrate the soul into the world I ordered as off-limits?" the old man asked him with a cold tone.

"Well, he was transmigrating the soul at random this time and it got into the body of the deceased from that world," the chief replied.

"So, you are telling me that he pulled the gacha and sent the soul into that world? Sigh… Why am I still ruling this kingdom filled with idiots? Just… demote his noble rank by one and take in half of his assets as a punishment," the king ordered the chief while thinking "Urgh! I hope that idiot son of mine ends his adventure quickly and comes and takes my place. I am getting too old for this shit."

"And who did you send to his world?" the king asked after coming out from his thought.

"It was Tsukasa Kadoya, My King," the man replied, looking up at his king.

"Great, he will do a good job. Tell him to purge all the transmigrators and all the other souls which are not from that world," while he was ordering that, he noticed something.

"Oh, for fuck's sake. Just when I was talking about it, another soul transmigrated into that world," he cursed while making a blue screen appear in front of him.

"Hmm…? That soul… Fufu… FUHAHAHAH!!! It must be fate! Seriously, this soul is very amusing! Police Chief, please tell Tsukasa to purge out all the other souls which are not from this world aside from this one and the reincarnators," the King smirks and ordered the man.

"As your command, My King," the chief immediately walks out of the throne room to carry out the orders. Just as he was about to get out, he heard a shout from the king.

"Oh, and let those poor souls reincarnate again without the memories from that world. It is an error on our part. Let them have their fun. Just arrest them only when they crossed the line," the king said which put a smile on the chief's face.

"Of course, My King," he gave a curt bow to the king and walks out.

As for the King, he walked back into the room where his family members are staying with a huge grin on his face.

"Honey, look whose soul this is," the man shows his wife. On the blue screen, the soul had yet to fully integrate with the original soul of the body. But the woman immediately knows whose soul it is.

"Oh my… Who added that soul in that world?" his wife asked.

"I don't know. But I am sure that idiot drew a gacha to add that soul into the world," the king laughed.

On the blue screen, the body moved a little because the soul had fully fused with the previous owner of the body.

"Urgh… My head hurts. Wait… I died! This is bad… This is bad… I won't be able to attend ****-kun's funeral and ****-chan is going to kill me for that. Oh wait, I am already dead. She will not be able to nag me anymore. And why did I wake up in other's body? Did I hijack another person's body? Oh no. I wonder what happened to the original owner of the body," the girl started muttering the moment she woke up with her new body. From the way she is acting, she is, without doubt, a shy person since before the transmigration.

"A good girl indeed," the queen smiles.

"I think that purple dress will match with that older sister," their daughter speaks out while pointing at the T.V. On T.V, it shows Urien holding out two dresses in front of Jolan.

"Well dear, let's continue to watch our son's adventure," the man said while taking a seat.


At that time, with a certain Interdimensional Police Officer, he was marching to the territory further than the Oak territory together with an army led by Macha.

"I've got the gist of it. You want me to destroy all the other souls aside from Urien, his female friend, and the new soul. I will do it now," he accepted the order from the chief.

The man walks to the tent where his superior is resting.

"Excuse me!" he walks into the tent.

"Oh, Tsukasa. Do you need something?" the man sitting in front of the table asked.

"I would like to take a leave," Tsukasa answered.

"You look okay," his superior replied.

"I want a vacation," Tsukasa replied.

"Even when we are in enemy's territory?"

"Yes," he nodded.

"Fine. Just take care on your way back," the superior just sighed and allowed it. Tsukasa used a little mind control to make his superior agree with his request.

"Now, it is a hassle to change my clothes. I will just teleport around and finish my job," he thought.

He teleported to the nearest target. "Hmm? He is in the Elven Country? Well, let's get this over with," he walks into the silver aura wall and appears near the sound of swords striking.

"That sword is a waste on you. I will be taking that," the man told the girl in front of him with a grin while another one is lying on the floor not far from there.

"There is my target," Tsukasa said, gaining the attention of the trio.

"Who are you –," without waiting for the person to finish, Tsukasa turned his book into a gun and shoot at the man.

"One," he muttered. Another silver aura wall appeared near him and teleported to the place where another parasite of the world is staying.

"Wait!" the girl shouted but it was too late as he had already walked in the aura wall. But fortunately, she saw the Gregorios logo behind Tsukasa's costume.

"I am still weak. I am still very weak that he needed to send someone to save me, save us. I wonder… why would that person I was fighting before became almost crazy after looking at the sword? If there are many people like that, all the more reason for me to try harder and train harder," the girl said with determination in her eyes.

That day, there were strange murders across the world. All of them have a hole on their heads and those people are who became suddenly strong or someone who arrived without any identification. Many believed that they are killed by a single person. Nobody can think of a solution so, it became one of the seven mysteries in the world in the future.


With our MC, 1st POV

"Look at this dress! It will look good on you!" I am holding a lime color sundress in front of her. "Or here! Try this one. This will fit you perfectly!" I then put the purple color strapless dress in front of her. Yes, I am buying her clothes because the ones she has are well… let's not talk about that topic.

"I don't think I will look good in the dress, Urien," Jolan replied.

"Nonsense! Every girl looks beautiful in dresses! Just go and try these two dresses, Aunt. For me, please?" I did something I would never do in my whole life. I did a puppy-eyes.

"Alright! Are you satisfied now? Stop doing that face," she finally gave in. Wow, puppy-eyes is really powerful!

After a while, she came out while wearing a lime dress. "Hmm… it looks good on you, but I think something is missing," I said.

"Can you try the other one?"

Agreeing to my request, she went and changed into the other dress, I looked around and found what I was searching for.

When she came out from the fitting room, I must admit, she looks amazing in that dress. And now, to make it perfect, "Here you go, aunt. Try these on the dress," I gave her a purple cape blazer and a lime color scarf. I look at her figure after trying that on. Now! She looks perfect.

"Now, let's continue to –," just as I was taking her to another shop, something falls onto that building.

*BOOM!*

When the smoke cleared, what I am seeing is a humanoid chimera and someone who is riding on its shoulder. Dude, this place is a capital city where Emperor resides. Why the hell are you wreaking havoc here?

I looked agape at the shop I had planned to go to together with my aunt. It is nothing but rubble now. This damn FUCKERS ruined the date with my aunt! That is unforgivable.

"Stay here, okay? Your nephew will deal with this Tyrant reject and whoever on the shoulder. It won't take long," I smile gently at her. Her eyes are telling that she also wants to help. But the bad news is she left her weapon at the mansion.

I pulled out a katana replica from the <Inventory>. There is no way in hell I am using my <White Pride> on it. They do not deserve it. And most of all, I am furious about getting my date interrupted by these mofos.

"Now, answer me. How do you want to die?"

Some of you might get confused in this chapter but trust me. It was necessary.

Spoiler

Please support me on Patreon!

I will be updating the exclusive side story there so, be sure to check it too!

The name of the side story is 'Saga of the Blade Dancer'. It will be covering the adventures of our beloved princess Azalia von Starfall.

[collapse]

52