Chapter 07 : I Don’t Want to Deal with This Bullshit Anymore
1.8k 7 58
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The four of us arrived at the mansion where Delfina prepared for us. Luna is already there when we got to the mansion, prepared the room, and now waiting for us. She greeted us when we came into the room and just raised her brow at the sight of Jolan.

"Luna, please prepare –," while talking to Luna, I turned around and asked Jolan what she wants to drink, "Sorry, what would you like to drink?"

"Just water," a dear aunt of mine reply after skipping a beat.

"Water for my aunt and tea for the rest of us," I continued to order Luna.

She blinked and appeared suddenly in the room again with a tray in her hand. And to my surprise, Jolan took it well. I mean there was a shock in her eyes, but her body did not show it.

"Let me introduce you to my personal maid. This is Luna, who was with me since I was 5 years old. And Luna, this lady here is my aunt. Well, half-aunt but let us not split hairs. When we get back to our mansion, please assign a personal maid for her," I introduced the two.

"The two of you can spend your quality time together. We will be leaving for now," Delfina left us together with Luna and Marcia after saying goodbye to us. Geeze, she doesn't need to be this considerate but that is also the reason why I love her. She is the best sister one could ask for.

After seeing them go, I turn toward the woman sitting in front of me. "I am sorry," I started the conversation. I bowed my head a little.

"What?" she looks at me with a confused expression.

"I am sorry that you have to suffer as a slave while I was living a good life," I continued.

"You didn't know about me, right? Then it was not your fault. And you even bought me back and freed me from the slavery," she waved both of her hands in front of her.

"Is that so? Then, thank you for forgiving me. It was a good thing that you let your star-shaped birthmark out in the open. If not, I am sure I will not be able to find you," I sigh in relief. She does not hate me. That is good.

"Now that you talk about it, do you know anything about this mark? It suddenly appeared on my body. After that, I was able to start using a strange new ability. That ability let me take objects from afar," she asked. Hmm… so, the mark suddenly appeared on her body.

"Well…," I took off my jacket and show her my own mark. "This mark, it is called as the Joestar Mark," I explained. "You see… there are only three people in this world who have this mark. Aside from the two of us, another one to have the mark in this world is your father, Shade Gregorios," I informed her.

"So, my father… that Shade Gregorios guy, where is he?" she asked. I heard some hope in her voice.

"No, we don't know. He faked his death when my dirtbag of a father was in his early teens," I answered.

"Is that so? How about my mother?" she asked another question.

"That's the thing. The reason why I realized he faked his death because you were born some years later after his death. So basically, I am clueless about your mother as well," again, I answered her question. After that, there is an awkward silence between us.

"Let's talk about the strange ability you got," I started the conversation again. She turned toward me and listen earnestly.

"Can you see the figure behind me?" I asked her after taking Never out.

"What is that?! It looks humanoid but it is not human," she looks at Never who is standing behind me.

"As you can see, he is not a human. You can call him a ghost," I started my explanation. "But we call figures like them as Stand."

"Stand…," she muttered.

"That is correct. You have your personal Stand too," I continued and smile at her.

"I also have a Stand? How?" she asked.

"Sorry, I don't know. Well, although you are partially correct when you told me that the ability let you take objects from afar, what I saw when you fought in the arena was a Stand appeared in there and picked up your weapon for you," I keep on explaining to her.

"So, the ability of my Stand is picking things up?"

"Well… that is for you to find out and develop your own abilities. Mine can teleport to near distances and can punch very hard," I grin.

"Well, you must be tired now. Refresh yourself and come and eat dinner with me," I smile. I will be eating with my family member from this world for the first time after 4 years.

"You can use this room. I will send Luna when the dinner is ready. For now, please relax. You deserve it," I told her while I walk out of the room. Now, I will need to find another room for me to rest. Well, there are many rooms here so, it won't be hard to find one.


3rd POV

While our MC was meeting with his aunt, there was another meeting took place in the same mansion.

Inside the dimly lit cell inside the dungeon, a man groaned and woke up slowly from his slumber.

"Urgh… what happened? I remembered I was fired from my job. Everything went hazy after that," he muttered.

"Was he the one?" he heard the cold voice of a young girl from the other side of the bar.

"Yes, he was the one, my lady," he heard another voice belonging to a girl. After shaking his head for a while, his vision clearer, and saw the two people who and recognized them immediately.

"Lady Delphine and Lady Marcia! What did you do to me? Why?" he screamed.

"You disrespected my dear brother," after an eerily silence, Delfina replied.

"Just because of that?!" he screamed. He could not believe that he was locked in the cell just because of that.

"Oh, let me rephrase it. You disrespected and shamed my dear brother in front of a large crowd," her voice was cold and sent a chill up his spine.

"But I didn't know who he was!" he tried to justify himself. He doesn't want to stay in this cell anymore. He has a wife and a kid waiting back at home.

"Ara… Mr. Mob A, I gave you one simple job. I told you that my brother will be arriving today, and your job is to lead him to my office. And what did you do? Not only did you refused to check the appointment schedule when he asked, but you also shamed him in front of a large crowd. Tell me, do you realize your mistake?" she asked, her cold eyes are looking directly straight into his eyes.

"But… you didn't tell me if your brother was elder or younger? And I was too proud because of my position in the company. I promised that will not happen again. Can you please release me?" he pleaded.

"No," Delfina simply replied.

"Please! I have a newborn child and a wife at home!" he pleaded again.

"I don't care about that. What I cared about was how much shame did my dear brother endured when you ashamed him in the crowd. And do not worry, your wife will be coming with you soon. Your parents and in-laws will also follow. Well, your child will be speared because we don't like killing children," Delfina replied. She was used to it now. You do not just good at business managing to make the company the biggest company in the Empire. She had killed many people, directly and indirectly.

"No… no, you wouldn't!" the man screamed on top of his lung.

"Oh yes, I will. I am very overprotective of my brother. There will be no Delfina Gregorios without my brother. Without him, there will be no Gregory Company. I own him everything, even my life. And you just insulted the person I treasure most in my life," Delfina confirmed his suspicion with a gleeful grin.

"You bitch! Damn you! So, just because I made a mistake and shamed your brother, you are killing my family? We thought, all the people from the company thought that you are a kind person for hiring people like us! And why is the knight looking at this injustice without doing anything? Can you even call yourself a knight?" the man finally broke down and started swearing at the two women inside the dungeon.

"In this life of mine, I only serve 3 people. King of Knights Alfred, my captain Sir Gurguit and my lord Urien Gregorios. I am not hesitant to throw away my honor if someone were to disrespect them. Only I can disrespect my lords," Marcia reply.

While Marcia was replying, another woman appeared in the room while carrying the woman and a newborn baby.

"Dear!" the woman screamed.

"You! Leave them out of this. I was the only one who made the mistake! Please!"

"No can do. Luna, if you please?" Delfina gave the floor to Luna. As for Luna, she just nodded and approached the woman. The woman wanted to scream but she cannot. Her voice is not coming out of her mouth. Nobody saw how Luna killed the woman, what everybody saw was that woman grabbed the neck as if trying to stop the blood flowing out of that place.

"NO!!! Damn you, bitches! Damn you! I will kill you! I will kill you!" the man has lost his mind. His eyes turn red, tears of blood are pouring out from there. His hands are trying to grab Delfina who is standing at the other side of the bar.

"Marcia," she holds out the palm to which Marcia gave her the spare sword from her waist.

*Stab*

The sword stabbed the heart of the man, his eyes became dimmer, and his lifeless body falls to the ground.

"Luna… this is strange," Delfina muttered.

"Yes, it is strange. The child… is strange. He only cried out once trying to alert his father," Luna looks at the baby she is holding.

"This baby… is not a regular baby," Delfina looks at the baby. "He is rather smart for his age," she muttered. But then, she noticed the mana starts swelling in the baby and a deep voice of an old man appeared from the mouth of the baby.

"I, the great sage will not allow you to –," just as he was about to monologue, Luna, slapped the mana sealing stone on him, making all the mana he gathered slip out like a wind.

"The great sage… there was only one person in the last 800 years who carried that title. From what I have heard and your precise control of mana, I believe you are him. But you forgot one thing. Mana sealing stones were not invented in your time. Well, I will need to kill you too. Killing a kid will leave a bad taste in our mouth but it is necessary to save future trouble for my dear brother," Delfina stated.

Only the voice of a baby protesting is heard as the old sage used mana to generate his old voice.

*Stab*

Delfina stabbed the baby with the same sword she got from Marcia. While Delfina was killing, she noticed that the body of the man moved a little.

"Urgh… what happened? I remembered I was hit by a truck and now, I am in the cell surrounded by beautiful ladies," the man sits on the ground.

"Fire Ball," the man said.

The fireball appeared and melted the bars. "What? You haven't seen a chantless magic before? If you become my harem member, I will tell you," the man said with a smug face.

"Sigh, Luna… please. I don't want to deal with transmigrator bullshit anymore," Delfina sighed and pinch the bridge of her nose.

"Do you really think you can kill me? I will just –. Eh? Why am I seeing my body upside-down?"

Luna cut off the man's head without a second thought. She knew someone like this man will try to harm her Master.

Just like this, Delfina, Marcia, and Luna dealt with a reincarnated sage and a transmigrator in a single day without the knowledge of our beloved MC.

Yeah... I suck at writing touching scenes.

58