Omake 01: Elysian Realm
1.2k 4 28
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

*Slash*

Mei, in her Herrscher of Thunder form, slashed the Templar-Class Honkai Beast in front of her with her katana. That was the last Honkai Beast of this floor. She chose「Setsuna」 on the previous floor. And she is on this floor after choosing「Altruism」.

A gentle breeze blew past her after she gave the final blow to the Honkai Beast. Mei heard a faint sound of footsteps coming her way. But she cannot see the owner of the footsteps even after looking around.

"I was surprised when Ellie told me that a Herrscher is taking the trial," she heard a familiar voice coming from behind.

She immediately snapped her head to the place where the voice came. There, she saw a man, white hair and purple eyes standing. He is wearing a black combat suit with purple lines on them. His face contains no expression and his eyes are cold.

As for Mei, she couldn't believe her eyes. "Why is he here?!" She screamed inwardly.

Without minding the expression on her face, the man introduced himself. "My name is Urien. A simple man bearing the Signet of Altruism. Now then, Successor—," just before he finished his introduction, he was caught off guard by a red missile.

"*Sob* *Sob* Urien, I am sorry! I am sorry! I am sorry! I am sorry! I am sorry! I am sorry! I am sorry! I am…," she kept on repeating that like a broken cassette while hugging the man tightly as if she was afraid of him going to disappear from her sight.

As for the man, he was dumbfounded. Some had come here to take the trials. But this is the first time a girl suddenly cried and hugged him. Since he doesn't know what to do, he just patted the back of the girl.

After a while, the girl stopped crying and released him from the grip. "Are you okay now?" he asked to which he got a nod from the girl as an answer.

"I am very sorry. You looked like an adult version of my late friend," she apologized.

"Let's continue. My name is Urien. A simple man bearing the Signet of Altruism. Now then, Successor, I guess you are prepared to pay the price since you are here to take the trials," the man, or, Urien asked the girl in front of him.

"I am," she answered without hesitation. Tears from her face are now no longer there. The way she is acting now doesn't look like a girl who cried just a few moments ago.

"Very well. Take this Signet. I hope you will be able to use it well," the man disappeared after saying that.

"Don't worry, I will. So that I don't have to watch my friends sacrificing themselves for the sake of the world," Mei replied while gracefully taking the Signet. This is not the oath. This is not the promise. This is the road she chose and she will see it to the end.

28