Chapter 15 – Reeelaaax
198 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 15 - Reeelaaax

 

"Oh sorry, Emilia, this is Yuna, my old best friend and colleague and Yuna this is Emilia, I saved her at the sanctum today earlier." I said as I pointed back and forth at them then reached in the fridge for the sandwiches. 

"Hi Emilia, nice to meet you," Yuna said and smiled. I know she's putting on an act, she's probably super jealous and making up all kinds of crazy stories in her head by now if I know her right. I added cheese to both. I know Yuna wants it that way. She'll be busy staring down Emilia for a few minutes anyway. Cause me saving a girl must mean i’m in love with her.. right?.. right.. Sigh.

 

I put them in a sandwich frier and closed it. Smacked on the kitchen appliance powerslime. We had a separate power source for the sandwich frier, toast, microwave and all those things. So we could cook if the main one would decide to stop working. 

 

"Yuna you-" I jumped, she stood very close to me behind me as I turned around. 

"damn, you scared me". I breathed in deep as she scared me. 

"What is it" I patted her head and smiled.

"Do I need to be jealous?" she whispered, looking sad. I giggled. 

"Yuna, no. She was dying. I rescued her. She's sleeping on the sofa tonight, you can sleep next to me If you want to, okay?" She instantly started smiling. 

"That sounds good!" she jumped back to the chair. I shook my head.

"The sandwich is ready." I brought them over for us on plates. Put one for Yuna. One for me by the seat next to her. 

 

Silence as we ate. Just Emilias sipping while she drank some coffee. She'd found a book I had and was reading. It's an old thing that was written thousands of years ago, but somehow survived thousands of years that they'd copied up in limited quantities. 

I had to get a copy, a bit of a collector of old treasures that survived the war or wars.. And books. This was a book called Hitchhiker's guide to the galaxy if I remember correctly. She seemed to enjoy it. 

 

We ate our sandwiches. They were amazing. Yuna moaned as she ate hers, I did too. 

Emilia gave us glances a little now and then, probably thinking we're weirdos. But good food is worth letting out a moan for! As we finished up I got up, grabbed the plates. 

"Do you want tea or coffee Yuna?" I asked in a happy tone, feeling all nice after that amazing sandwich. 

"oh, summon me some Chai tea, please cutie." She'd laid her head on the table resting. I pointed, teleported a cup in front of her and poured some hot water using water magic. Then teleported a Chai tea bag into the cup. 

"There you go!" I took out the dish slime, put it in the sink and put the plates in the dish slime. Then I poured myself a cup of Chai and sat down in bed. Yawned. 

"Long day" I said, sounding tired.

"Sure was." Emilia said, yawning too.

"Glad we're all okay" Yuna mumbled as she raised her head a tiny bit, took a sip then laid down again.

"Well, I'm dead, I've used so much magical power today I feel exhausted.Might even have raised a level in something." I said as I stretched. Yuna raised her head immediately as she heard me starting a stretch and stared shamelessly at my chest while I did. She took a sip of her tea as well while staring. 

"Should we go to the Disciplinary Committee tomorrow?" I asked. 

"pfft, let's just go back to Lilith and see what she got in store," Yuna said. 

"yeah, you're probably right.” I took a sip of my tea. 

 

The disciplinary committee always wants to get in on everything we do and get reports.

It’s like this organisation that’s made to check in on all the parts of the government, including the military, so that includes the peacekeepers. But also politicians and more of course. Making sure they all follow the rules and act in a proper manner, or an allowed manner.

 

"I wanna practice some ties with you Nana, before bed. Or well.. I don’t mind if you sleep" she said gently and smiled. I sighed as I held my palm against my forehead. But I couldn't help but smile. I could use a real relaxation to blow off some steam. 

"Well.. Okay.. I really need it today.. I need to clear my head and relax after all the things I saw." I said, a bit depressive. 

"Finish your tea and just lie down, I'll come over when I've finished mine" she said with a gentle voice. I smiled. I finished up what was left of my tea and lied down on my back in the middle of the bed. 

 

"umh, should I.. Go?" Emilia said, sounding confused. 

"No worries, don't mind us. If you're tired feel free to just sleep or keep reading… or, watch." Yuna said, going from a happy normal tone, then saying the last word as flirty as she could. "I'll cast a barrier so you won't hear or see us if you don't go onto the bed." I said. 

"Thanks," Emilia replied, a bit relieved but blushing as she said it, staring down in the book.

 

I can cast barriers restricting vision and/or sound that only affects a specific person if I wish. It’s a spatial magic skill I learned by practice. It can still be dispelled of course, so it’s more of a convenience spell for me normally. 

 

Yuna finished what was left of her tea, opened her backpack and took out some hemp rope and put it on the bed. She climbed up above me. 

"Hum, what to do this time." she removed my hoodie, I covered my breasts with my arms. "but.. My-" 

"Oh don’t want to be naked huh?” She pretended to pout. But then said “want something thinner on, or? A hoodie won't do." she smiled. 

"umh.. Take my nightgown, it's light and doesn't cover too much.." she reached for it. 

Threw it on me. 

"Here you go, put it on sweety." she watched me carefully as I put it on. 

"Now turn around and lie on your stomach." she said, a bit commanding. It felt kinda nice to be honest, to be commanded like that. I turned around. She grabbed my wrists and aligned them behind my back, 

I let out a sound as she did. "hum.." 

She put my arms together so my palms were at the other arm's elbow and started looping rope around my wrists. It felt nice as the rope hugged my arms, biting into me. 

Finishing with a knot. I couldn't move my arms a cm without the rope biting into me, hurting a bit. I started to feel quite free, my mind started to go blank.

It was like I started to become intoxicated slowly as the rope was tied.

"..now.. Sit up." she said. I tried to turn around and sit, squirmed a lot as I did, but it was hard with my hands stuck. “Any help?..” I asked. “No, sit up or i’ll start spanking you somewhere.” she replied and giggled. She helped me up after looking at me wriggling, squirming and moaning for about a minute. I sat on my knees sort of, feet pointing out. She slapped my thigh hard as soon as she’d helped me up. “Oouch,” I yelled out, moany, as she hit me. “c’mon.. I tried..” I mumbled. “Well, I said I would.” She smiled as she leaned her head, covering her mouth as she giggled a bit.

 

"I'm gonna frog tie you, I think" she said, smiling and pointing her finger up in the air as you would when you get a bright idea.

“What's.. Okay.. Do as you wish." I said. I looked down, took deep breaths.

It started to feel really nice as the rope trapped me, biting me at any movement I did, my mind felt blank. I felt sort of intoxicated. 

"Put your thighs and calves side by side, feet by the butt" She showed with one of her own legs. So just like sitting on your knees, and sit On your legs as you do.. I tried, I think I managed. She squeezed my thigh and calf together with the rope, looping it around my right leg several times before finishing with a knot. Then she went on to the next leg. 

"There, done!" she said with a proud tone. 

"looks quite good, I'm getting better and faster" she said as she giggled. 

 

I felt intoxicated, free, nice.. Intoxicated. Weird and hard to explain why, but it's just super relieving, murders all my stress for a moment and makes my mind blank and free, like all the worries in the world disappear. Love the feeling of the rope towards my skin as well. She pushed me down on my back and slapped my thigh as hard as she could. 

 

I yelled out "ouch, you're only supposed to tie me!" looking grumpy. 

"I couldn't help myself," she giggled. 

I heard laughter. 

"What are you two up too?" Daeron said as he came down the stairs.

"Noothing, just some RnR!" Yuna said, sounding super happy. 

"Well, yeah, just, some relaxation..." I mumbled, sighing at Yunas attitude. 

"Is Yuna staying over?" he asked as he went to the kitchen area while looking at me. 

"I told her she could sleep next to me on my side," I replied. “for some reason…” I mumbled as quietly as I could. Yuna glanced at me, raising her eyebrow.

Daeron opened the fridge, diverted his eyes from me to check what was left to eat.

Yuna tickled me. I giggled. 

"stop it, it's annoying!" I stuttered as I kept giggling. 

“This isn’t RnR, Yuna!” I said grumpy, pouting. She laughed at me. then gave me another slap on my other thigh. I moaned out in pain.

“There, to even it out” she said with a big smile. I sighed. “okay..”

Daeron sighed. 

"You're too nice." he grabbed the last sandwich in the fridge and came over to the bed. 

“Move over,” he said.

Yuna pushed me over to the left side of the bed, then jumped over me so I was in between.He laid down next to me. Emilia seemed to have fallen asleep on the bed I made. 

 

“Can you cast a sound barrier around our guest so I can watch an episode of Doctor who while I eat love?” He looked at me. I looked at him. I focused on moving the sound barrier that made her not hear us in the first place and changing it so she can't hear outside it instead. 

I felt the magic form, but it was weird without aiming with my hands. 

“I think I made it, Kiwi, can you confirm?” Kiwi popped out, checked. 

“Yes, you’ve made a sound barrier around Emilia. It's a little bit unnecessarily big towards the right, but it's there.” she communicated to me. 

“Yup, safe to turn on the tv.” I said. Kiwi laid down in the air, above us, like she created a small platform to lie on- Looked like she was sleeping or watching the tv.
“I recorded it earlier, since I had to work. Give me a second.” he fiddled with the remote. 30 seconds later, the doctor who theme music filled the room.
“I’m getting a bit tired, could you untie me please?” I looked at Yuna. She had fallen asleep.. I sighed. I guess it was a tough day. 

“Hunny, Could you?” He gave me a look, a look that said I'm gonna do something naughty to you.. It gave me goosebumps. 

“I'm just gonna finish eating, and i’ll do something to you alright” He said with a smile on his face. 

I got a bit nervous, thrilled but very very turned on, like an exciting amazing feeling pulsating through me. I tried to wiggle my arms and legs, stuck. Yuna did a good job. 

The rope just bit into me as I was squirming. He gave me gazes now and then. 

Slowly finishing up, probably intentionally going slower than he would normally to build up tension. And I couldn't hide my face to hide how worked up I was, probably blushing.. 

Not even able to move a cm or even cross my legs.. Which just made the wait insanely intensive, humiliating and exciting. It felt really really good though in my body, and I'd never been more relaxed however weird that may sound.
He finished up. put the plate on the nightstand. then looked at me. 

“Nooow, lets see..” he said as he moved closer, on top of me, slowly. 

“See what?” I asked, unable to hide how nervous I was. 

“What am I gonna do to you?” he was on top of me

Looked me in the eyes. I looked back. It was really exciting being stuck and not knowing what he planned and it felt like an eternity, those seconds of just gazing at each other. 

He started kissing my neck as he touched me with one arm and pushed himself towards me. This amazing feeling got even more intense pulsating through me as he kept kissing me, touching me and I felt all of him pushing against me, teasing. I squirmed, moaned. He wasn’t even in me but I felt like I could explode. 

And it didn’t end there...

 

---Emilia’s perspective---

I woke up, gazed at the roof as I instantly noticed a sound barrier around me. I felt the magic. Hum. They can’t hear me, I can’t hear them. 

Perfect...

5