36: Mrs. Uro is angry and disgruntled with Elon as she accuses him of being a pervert. In other words, just another night in Elon’s life.
146 6 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I hear the stomping of Mrs. Uro's footsteps as she enter the kitchen where me, Heather, and mom were seated at the table.

"Elon, you monster!" she growls with a scared Nola behind her. "You have gone too far, forcing poor Nola into forbidden fornication."

"No, mom," Nola pleads, "you are mishearing me again."

"No, no, no. I heard correctly. You said that he brought home another girl who he already had his way with. I see where this is going. Shame on you boy! To want to have little Nola engage in depraved acts with this hussy girl while you mother watches!"

"Mrs. Uro," I say, "you're making accusations again."

"Don't you dare talk back to me, Elon. To think you were just an innocent boy who had a little crush on my Nola, now you are a super pervert who is practically undressing me as I speak. Well too bad, I'm wearing a lead-based suit underneath."

"Look, I'm not going to question why you even have such a thing, but if you sit down-"

"Don't you dare talk to me like that!"

"Mrs. Uro," my mother speaks up, "will you just please sit down."

"No, not with you. I bet it was your idea to have a threesome. How dare you encourage your son to your power fantasies. Don't forget I have evidence of you and your son committing unspeakable crimes."

"There is nothing wrong with kissing your son on the cheek."

"Forget it, you can't defend yourself! After all, I never kissed my Nola, ever, or even gave her a hug! I'm a good mother." Yeah, I don't think I need to provide details about how dejected Nola looks now.

I speak up again, "Mrs. Uro, can you please sit down so we can talk about your daughter's future?"

"What future? Her future is with you, and you are ruining it by bringing in corruption and indecency into my little Nola's innocence."

"Corruption and indecency ?" Heather says, "Is that my nickname now?" She smiles during all this. I guess I'm glad someone is enjoying this.

"Elon, if you want a chance with my daughter after all this, you better make it up to me."

"Mrs. Uro, sit down!" I demand.

"How dare you shout at me? I'm the adult."

"You are acting like a little petty child."

"Mrs. Peeper, do you allow your son to speak to adults like this?"

"Well, not normally, but he's right, you're being a bit of a bitc-"

"AH! Corruption! Sin! Heathens! Misogynist!" she now addresses her daughter, "Nola, you are no longer allowed here anymore and you are no longer to see Elon." She grabs her daughter and they start heading out.

"But what about my bathroom thing?"

"You don't need him anymore. I'm sure your problem is that you can't go without someone being in there. Don't worry, I found a nice boy on the 8th floor who eagerly agreed to follow you." and that was the last thing I heard before they left.

Mom and me were just siting there but Heather was laughing hysterically.

"Dude, this is for real? This is how you lived all your life? I'm surprised you're still sane."

Yeah, thanks Heather.

"Anyways," my mom continues, "hello, Heather. It's nice to meet you."

"Hello, Mrs. Peeper."

"Yeah, so... as I was saying, I hope you have forgiven my son for venturing into your crevice of delight and pleasure."

Heather was laughing again, "Is that what you're calling my vagina?"

My mom gasps, "We do not use that kind of language here, young lady. I prefer to call it the gates to the garden of delight."

"PFFT! HA HA HA HA!" Heather is enjoying this too much.

"Mom," I interrupt, "she forgave me."

"Oh, good. Then you're friends again."

"Yeah."

"Well, that's fine then. So, Heather, you want to be friends with my sororital daughter?"

"I guess."

"Well, that's nice. Poor Nola, she doesn't have any female friends. I was glad to hear that you were interested in her."

"You really love her like a daughter, don't you?"

"Oh yes. Ever since I met her when Elon was so little. She was so sad that I just wanted to hug her and take her home."

"Aw, that's cute."

"Yeah, until that stupid woman called the police on me. I told her I was going to return her."

At this moment, the familiar footsteps were heard as the beast known as Mrs. Uro returns, "Stupid Elon, my daughter needs to use the toilet. Be useful and escort her, but no funny stuff, you got it? I also want you to wear this shock collar."

I sigh and get up to do my duty.

"I'll go with you," says Heather.

"Heather, do you understand what she means when she says-"

"Yeah, and I'm following you."

"Heather, I'm used to it."

"And I'm a girl, and she's going to need to use the girl's restroom at school anyway, right? Maybe I can help."

"Wait a minute, you hussy girl, who said you can come! Elon, this is you and your perverted mind at work, isn't it?! I know what you are trying to do!"

"What exactly?" I ask with curiosity.

"You're going to go inside and pretend to do your life's purpose and escort my daughter to the toilet, but then this whore comes in and does nasty things to my daughter for your own sick and disgusting pleasure and then you will climb on top of both of them and defecate on top of them as part of your perverted ritual before you mother comes in and dominates the situation with her sick fantasies as she rubs her disgusting body on all three of you, all slobbering against each other as you indulge in a fountain of feces and urine, all under my very nose!"

............

For once, Heather was not laughing....

...........

No wait, that was just a delayed reaction.

"I'm going to meet your daughter now."

"Me too!" says Heather.

"Don't you dare!" Mrs. Uro says as she grabs Heather, but my mom releases her.

"Mrs. Uro, let them go."

"I knew it!" she accuses my mom.

"I'm not going with them and pursue forbidden pleasure. Now just let them go already."

"You're all sick! Sick in the head!" and she finally leaves.

My mom pats me on the shoulder, "You can go now, son. You too Heather if you insist."

I was about to leave but my mom stops me for a minute, "Son, mommy loves you very much, but some forms of affection between mommy and son is forbidden."

"Mom, stop reading those incest stories, will you?"

"But they're so addicting!"

And, of course, Heather can't control herself.

9