60: Rudy continues to tell Dr. Rarity about his past and it gets worse. Hold on to your butts, people, we’re going places we never should.
88 5 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Warning: Even more terrible things to come. Brace yourself.

I am very scared right now. I can't believe what he just told me. But I'm the adult here. I'm a psychiatrist. I got to keep going, no matter how bad it gets. I just have to remove my hands from my crotch and keep going.

"So... how did you feel?" I ask.

"That hurt like hell!" he says. "I yelled so loud and kicked her on the face with my knee. She bit hard and I was bleeding."

Ugh! Pull it together, Martha1That's her first name. I don't think I'll have a chance to actually mention it again. , you have a job to do.

"Okay, I get it. Let's skip this part and move on."

"But what does this have to do with Elon and Nola?"

"Just keep telling me about this bully. Maybe she can lead to some answers as to why you are fascinated with bodily fluids."

"I don't get it, but fine."

So anyways, for some dumb reason she didn't get in trouble. I took all the blame, and since I was a bully too, she pulled off the innocent girl persona, which I never did, and of course they believed her over me. Somehow they thought she biting me was self-defense. People can be so dumb.

But I was pissed. I was so angry. I wanted revenge. It took like a week for my d**k to heal, I went up to her demanding a rematch, which she agreed. So we went to the back of the school and slugged it out. This time I used all the skills I had in my boxing training. I ducked and weaved her attacks and kept putting on the pressure. But it was no use. She seemed to know some kind of martial arts because she was also ducking and weaving. It wasn't boxing, it was like karate or something because she kept hitting me with chops. She grew her nails long so she cut me as well. It was so frustrating.

And just like before, she knocked me down on the ground. This time, I covered my crotch, which still hurt, but I'd rather she bite my nose or something instead. But no, she didn't bite me this time. She drags me to the girl's bathroom and gets on top of me. She was wearing a skirt so I saw her panties, which at the time I wasn't interested in, so I turn away. Then she pulls them down and starts pissing on me. It was gross. She was peeing all over my face.

"What?" he asks, probably noticing my gag reflex.

"Nothing. Continue."

I was so mad at her. Not only does she take a piss on me but she got away with it again. For some stupid reason, the self-defense argument worked in her favor again. They kept saying she pissed herself because I scared her. Stupid adults will believe anything! I could not stand this insult. I went hard on the training this time. I lifted heavier weights, honed my concentration, and even started learning strategies, something I didn't do before.

A week passes and I go up to Sharky once more. I told her that this time, I was going to piss on her. She accepted the challenge.

Once again we go to the back of the school when classes ended. This time she invited her stupid friends but I didn't care. I'll just humiliate her in front of them. The fight begins. I was blocking all her attacks. I was ducking and weaving like the wind. I did not attack until I saw an opening. I got her good on the gut. I gave her another strike on the head. I swore that would've done it, but she was taking my blows. I don't know what she was doing but she kept taking my blows while giving some back. I have never seen such an opponent before. She was so amazing, I could not believe someone other than me had such skills. But this admiration was my demise. She got me on the chin and I was down. That left me shock, I could not do anything. I could not move. She could do anything at this point with no protest, so back to the girl's bathroom I went. She was wearing a skirt yet again. She wore smiley face panties this time. She then pulls them down and crouches on my face. She then starts peeing in my mouth. I tried spitting it out but I still couldn't move my body. She then turns around and I saw her asshole. She starts taking a s**t on my face. I wanted to escape as I felt my body starting to move, but her stupid friends pin me down. Then she smothers my face with her ass and rubs everything. I couldn't breath. Her s**t was going everywhere. While this was going on, one of her friends unzips my pants and starts sucking my-"

"THAT'S ENOUGH!" I yell out of sheer panic.

"What happened?"

"Uhh... I get the idea, Rudy." Oh my gosh, that was so disgusting. I feel like throwing up. I may be a doctor, but I'm a human being too. I got to move on. "So, Rudy, what every happened to this girl?"

"She got run over by a drunk driver."

"Oh... damn."

"Yeah. I've always felt guilty."

"Guilty? After all you went through?"

"I ended up having a crush on her. I know that's hard to believe but... I started liking her after that. I would search for her and pick a fight but lose on purpose, just to see her goods before she peed on me. It was worth the price, in my opinion. Eventually, I just started asking to see her cooch and she obliged, but of course she had to pee on me afterwards, but I didn't mind. She looked cute back then, and I was 11 at the time. I never looked at girls in such a way, so I was fascinated. But then one day I learned that she was killed. I didn't know how to feel. Something felt odd about it. I don't know why. I would pass by the girl's bathroom and get this sinking feeling in my gut. It didn't make sense. It still doesn't. And then, one day, I saw her. Nola, covered in piss. My mind started racing with thoughts and emotions I didn't understood either, and still don't."

"You pretty much answered it. This Sharky girl, she pretty much left an impression on you."

"What do you mean?"

"You ended up liking her, or more specifically, ended up liking what she did to you."

"I didn't like the pissing and the s*****ng. I just wanted to see her naked."

"Well, considering what you have just told me, I think I can narrow down your problem. You ended up liking this girl that you put up with the defecation. Upon her death, she left a void inside you, and now you are trying to fill it in with Nola."

"Fill it in... with Nola?"

"Yes. This has nothing to do with curiosity of any kind. Rudy... you may be... infatuated with Nola."

"Wait a minute?" he gets up from the couch and sits up right. "Are you saying that I'm in love with that dork?"

"No, just infatuated. You got so used to being covered in urine that you ended up liking it in a subconscious level."

"But I don't like pee or crap. That doesn't make sense."

"But you saw Nola come out of the girl's bathroom covered in urine. You are probably trying to use her to fill that void left by Sharky."

"No. No! This is just curiosity. That void just wants answers. If only Elon or Nola can tell me what they did in there, then I will finally find peace."

"Rudy, your current bathroom routine is to avoid any contact with your own urine or feces. You are probably tempted to drink the toilet water too. You are associating Nola with your desires. You only want the bathroom aspect of Nola, not herself."

"Yeah, that's my point."

"But that won't help you. Discovering whatever happened in there will make things worse. You will still have the desire to play with bodily waste. This is not going away just because you satisfied your curiosity."

Rudy shifts his eyes in understandable confusion. Looks like he's finally realizing how things are going. He then says, "So... what am I supposed to do?"

"You need professional help. There's only so much I can do, but you're going to need to talk to an actual professional."

"But how do I do that?"

"Well... you're going to have to tell your parents about this."

"They already know."

"They do?"

"Yeah, and we're estranged. They're... avoiding me as much as possible." His rubbing his neck and looking away. Oh dear, poor guy.

"Then the responsibilities on you. Look online for some free consultation. Get as much info as you can until the day you can get some help. Alright, it's nearing 5 o'clock. Let's end this session right now."

"Yeah... okay."

He gets up and takes his leave.

Damn... what the hell was all that about? Well, he looks healthy enough... maybe. I sure hope he gets help later on. But still, this is problematic. He has a fetish for bodily fluids and a curiosity that could further fuel it. If he finds out what Elon and Nola are doing in that bathroom, not only is this going to make him worse, but Nola is vulnerable. His bully tendencies may return and he may force her to do his bidding just to satisfy his urges. Nola could be in danger.

4