65: Be brave Nola, our sweet little puppy. Rudy, do you truly believe your a hero or are you just kidding yourself? Elon, I can’t fit your encourage
64 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I'm so scared. That guy was so scary. I haven't been bullied since elementary school. I don't know what to do. I thought I was going to die. I can only lay in my bed. I never want to leave here ever again.

*knock knock*

"Nola." That's Mrs. Peeper. I get up and unlock the door. "Sweety, are you okay?"

"Mrs. Peeper, I want Elon back." Mrs. Peeper closes the door and leads me to the bed.

"I know, honey. I tried to convince him but he won't budge. He really wants you to get better."

"I'm not going to feel better. I need him. You made me need him."

"Well, technically, you're mom did. I just played along so I could have a daughter. Your father gave up too early. I tell you, a small sperm count is no excuse."

"So, you went along because you wanted me as your daughter?"

"Pretty much. I moved to this building so I can be with you. Don't you think of me as your mom?"

"Yeah, I do."

"Aw, honey, you're wonderful." And she gives me a hug. "But... you're not my daughter. You can't be my daughter. I guess I finally learned that after I traded my son away. But you know what? Deep in my heart, you will always be my daughter, and I guess that's okay. And maybe you should do that too. You should just keep Elon in your heart."

"What does that mean?"

"Elon is going to college. That's for sure, he's a shoe in. He's so smart. He clearly gets it from me, for sure. But you Nola are... uhh... as void as the very outer space above our atmosphere in your mind?"

"Did you just call me brainless?"

"No, no. I meant to say that you have as much potential as that who fancies themselves within the bliss that is lack of attentive mind and direction."

"You just called me dumb."

"Um... yeah, pretty much. But, that doesn't mean you have no potential. You just have to find it. The point I'm trying to make is that your devotion to Elon has reached its natural conclusion. Now it's time you move on with your life, but in order to do that, you have to let go of Elon. Confess your feelings to him, but keep a piece of him in your heart."

"What piece do you mean?"

"Keep his spirit in you. He may not be your lover, but the things that make you happy when you're with him, try to figure out how you can keep those feelings without actually needing him."

"I don't know what you are talking about. What do you mean?"

"Well, Nola. I'm saying that... you should try to be more social. Try to make your own friends. Maybe try snagging a boyfriend too. One that truly loves you."

"I don't know how to do either."

"But you have Heather. She can teach you how."

"I don't even see her as my friend. She's just forcing her way into me."

"But she's your only hope, honey. You can't do this on your own. Please, Nola, think about this. You don't have much time left." She kisses me on the forehead and takes her leave.

I don't have much time. She probably meant I have only a year and a half left, but I really only have less than a week.

 

 

 

 

 

 

== Dr. Rarity POV==

 

 

 

 

 

"I can't believe you did that," I told Rudy.

"All Nola had to do was answer me and I would've let her be."

"No, Rudy. That's not the point. You were suppose to control yourself. You aren't looking for professional advice, are you?"

"Those stupid doctors are the same, just like you. You're all haters. Bunch of bullies even. You're just picking on me."

"We're not picking on you, we want to help you, but you are being too stubborn."

"How? I'm listening to you, but you don't tell me what I need to hear. You are not helping me get cured."

"It is you who is not cooperating. You are not seeking professional help, you are continuing to indulge in this disorder by visiting inappropriate sites, and now you are desperate enough to harm a fragile girl."

"I wasn't holding her tightly."

"It doesn't matter. You traumatized her, Rudy." He looks down on the ground. He's pretty guilty about it, but he's refusing to get help. Maybe I can't trust him to do things himself. "Your mother knows, correct?"

"Yeah, and she's distancing herself from me."

"You need a serious talk with her. You need someone else to confide in that you trust."

"I don't trust her, either."

"You need to talk to someone other than me. I can only help you as a professional but you need a peer or a friend. Maybe Elon can be that friend."

"I'm not his friend. I don't make friends with dorks."

"In any case, you need to get this out of your system. It's clear that you don't want to talk to a professional or myself. Then at least find someone else you can trust, and I'm sorry to say that your choices are limited to your mom or Elon."

"I can't tell Elon. He's going to think I'm a freak."

"Then your mom."

"She refuses to talk to me."

"Then cooperate with professionals."

"Yeah, right. All you're doing is judging me. Sharky would not have judged me if she was here."

"Oh yes, Sharky. I looked up her record. Her real name was Samantha Meshugge and she was schizophrenic. Her actions comes from an alternative personality even. She is not the best example to use as someone to depend on. Besides, she's the reason why you're like this in the first place."

"You leave Sharky alone, okay? You didn't know her like I did."

I sigh, knowing that there's only one thing left. "I can see where this is going. I'm going to contact your mother to get you the help you need."

"Go ahead, she's not going to care."

"I'm going to contact her right now. You may go now. Be sure to visit me in 2 days."

He gets up from the couch and leaves. Man, this kid is even worse than Elon and even Nola. At least both of them know they have a problem. Rudy is trying to justify his fetish in some way. He needs the help of a professional and his mother needs to help him. If its true what he says and she doesn't cooperate, then I'm going to have to call child services.

 

 

 

 

 

 

== Rudy POV ==

 

 

 

 

 

 

I'm getting sick of these therapy sessions. All they're doing is making me anxious and angry. Nobody understands me. That stupid doctor, my mom, my friends, even Elon. I can't tell him, even though he has what I need.

But... I don't even understand myself. Maybe everyone is right. Maybe learning what happened in that bathroom will just make me worse. I spent all this time just wondering about that, imagining every possible scenario. In the end, I was not satisfied and probably never will. Maybe that's what they are trying to tell me, that even knowing what is going on will never satisfy me.

And I don't like piss or s**t anyway. It's disgusting. At least, I should find it disgusting. What the hell is wrong with me? Why do I like f***ing urine? I don't find it as disgusting as many people do, but everyone else does. Maybe that's it? Maybe they want to tell me how it really is, how it should be?

I think...maybe... I'll accept Heather's offer and tell her everything. I don't trust anyone anymore, but for some reason, she's the only girl I went out with who is still talking to me. Maybe because she's a slut, or so I heard. She wasn't against the idea of making out on our first date. But going into the bathroom and shoving my finger up her ass, looks like even she had her limits.

But at this point, she's the closest friend I have that I feel I can tell. I have to agree with that stupid doctor. Maybe what I really need is just a friend to tell, and she's my only choice if that's the case.

There's like 10 minutes left before classes start but I don't know where she is. She shouldn't be that hard to find compared to Nola., so I'll just check the usual places she hangs out at.

Hmm? There's Elon in the distance. Maybe he knows where she is. I start jogging towards his direction as he enters a building. I enter the hallway and was about to shout at him when I see him enter a room.

Wait a minute, I know that room. No, it couldn't be. I must be making a mistake because I swear he entered the girl's bathroom. There's no boy's bathroom next to it. In fact, every building either has a boy's or girl's bathroom, they are never together, and I know which buildings have which bathroom. That is definitely a building with a girl's bathroom!

What the hell is going on? Elon, what are you doing? Are you a pervert!? So it's true, you were doing perverted things with Nola in that bathroom at that time, huh? How are you any better than me!? At least I ask permission to enter the girl's bathroom. Why do I got to get my ass kicked and you don't! I hate you Elon!

Wait a minute, where are the girls? Where are the girls screaming, pulling him out, and destroying him? Could it be he's gotten their trust? No, he's a dork. There's rumors about him going around and they don't approve, and I guess the rumors are true.

No, I know what is going on. The bathroom is empty. He's waiting for someone to enter. He's probably hiding or setting up a secret camera or something. Elon, you disgust me!

I head on over to the bathroom. I'm not a bully, but this time, I'm going to kick his ass and teach him a lesson. I arrive at the door and at this time, Heather had appeared from the entrance close by.

"Rudy, what are yoiu doing?"

"Heather, don't go in. I just saw Elon enter the girl's bathroom!"

"What? You did?"

"I'm not lying. Stay here. I'm going to drag him out and beat him to death."

"No, Rudy." She stops me. "Let me go in and talk to him."

"No, Heather. You can't forgive him about this. I won't let you."

"No, Rudy."

"Out of my way!" I push her aside and bolt inside. "ELON! I KNOW YOU ARE IN HERE! HOW DARE YOU SNEAK INTO THE GIRL'S BATHROOM! I THOUGHT I KNEW YOU BETTER! COME OUT!"

I don't know where he could be hiding but there's no real place to hide here other than a stall, and only one of them is closed.

I reach for the handle but Heather stops me, "Wait, Rudy!" she says but too late, I open the door and-

....

......

........

...........

What the...

2