81: Rudy is now facing his demons. Dr. Rarity, his only hope, goes strong on his mother. The boy who would play with his own doodoo becomes clean.
37 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Finally, Rudy. I'm so worried about this kid more than anyone and I'm so happy he's finally back in my office. I'm not going to let him get away this time. I got to get through to him, so let's not waste any time.

"Rudy, I'm so glad you decided to come back."

"Yeah. No problem at all."

"I'm glad you feel that way."

"I was being sarcastic. I don't want to be here. After all, you reported me, didn't you?"

"Reported you?"

"To that institution, right? You have some nerve telling others about this. I thought this was confidential."

"It is confidential. I didn't report you to anyone."

"Then who did? Only so many people know about this and you're the only one qualified to do such a thing."

"Rudy, I swear, I never told anyone. I'm afraid you've been betrayed."

"Betrayed? But who? It couldn't be Nola, could it?"

"Nola, huh? She told me you became friends with her."

He looks at me with intense eyes. I'm guessing he thought I didn't know. "She did, huh?"

"I'm not going to tell anyone if you don't want me to."

He scoffs, "Doesn't matter. She promised that she was going to better herself, so maybe some day I can tell people she's my friend without embarrassment. And that's why I'm here. I promised that I'd visit you in return."

"As long as you're here, I'm glad. I want to get to the bottom of your issue. We have determined that you have lost a friend who got you into scat play and urine, and that has left a void in your heart. But tell me, what about your mother?"

"What about her?"

"Your having trouble at home, aren't you?"

"What does it matter? I'll move out next year when I'm 18. Less than a year, actually. I'll be out of that mess and hopefully I get that sports scholarship."

"But you can't just leave your mother and expect your problems to be solved."

"But she may be the source of all this. She doesn't love me anymore."

"But she must have loved you at some point, right?"

"Maybe when I was a toddler. She and dad fought constantly, but I recalled she didn't treat me like she did with dad. But something changed about her, and it was around the time dad left."

"Is that so?"

"Yeah, but that was a million years go. Now it's too late. I'll just leave home and never return. That will probably make her happy."

"But from what you told me, you have unfinished business with your mother. That void in your heart, maybe it wasn't necessarily from Samantha, but from your mother."

"Yeah, that's understandable. Even I can guess that, but I don't need her anymore. I made friends with Nola and she seems to be helping me cope. I just need her to workout and be more social. That's what Heather is for."

"Heather?"

"Yeah. She may be a slut, or so they say, but she's a good person. Because she's a freak herself, she makes friends with all the freaks. I'm sure she told you all about it."

"I don't even know this Heather."

"You don't? I'd figure she's visiting you."

"Does she have any emotional issues that warrants my attention?"

"Maybe. I heard she's a slut, and even did some whoring, though I have no proof of it. Just heard that around."

"I see. If you suspect she needs help, do tell her to visit me. Let's put her aside for a minute and go back to Nola. What makes you think Nola is filling the void in your heart?"

"She understands me unlike everyone else. She knows what I'm going through. She doesn't judge me, she doesn't bully me. She laughs at my dirty jokes. We have this bond."

"I can see your infatuation with her now that I talk to you. You really seem to like her."

"Hey now, I don't like her like that."

"that's right, you don't. You're not like that, Rudy. You're quite handsome, athletic, part of a popular clique. You attract the equally popular girls. Yet, you asked Nola to be your girlfriend, whose the complete opposite."

"Man, does she have to tell you everything?" He covers his face with his hands.

"Look at you Rudy. You're ashamed now that you told her this, but you told her that for a reason. The same reason why Elon is having problems coping with ola's separation, but you're is the opposite problem. You have nobody to confine in because of your fetish. That's why you think you have to be Nola's boyfriend, because no other girl can satisfy your desires. You think you have to, that you have no other choice. Even Nola knows this is the case."

"It's nothing like that. I didn't mean it, okay? I just said that. Sometimes we just blurt things out."

"No, Rudy. This is beyond you just blurting things out. Here's what I think has happened so far. Do tell me if I'm wrong. Your mother once loved you, but she kept fighting with your dad. Your dad eventually left and this has caused a strain on your relationship with her. You probably turned to bullying to deal with this. That's when Samantha Meshugge, Sharky, had entered your life. That led to your proclivities that had stayed with you ever since. Ms. Meshugge unfortunately passed away, and without your mother's support, you were now alone and felt loveless. As a way to cope, you kept your interest for bodily waste in honor of Samantha, and that's when you spotted Nola coming out of that bathroom, covered in urine. This had led you for years trying to find her to fill that void left in you."

"I don't know. I really don't know."

"How do you feel after hearing my explanation."

"I don't know. You're the doctor."

"Then I'm going to assume that I'm correct. Don't you see, you replaced your mom with Ms. Meshugge and now you're trying to replace her with Nola, and your still interested in human waste. All of this stems from your mother. She is the only one that can finally get you on the right track."

"It's too late for her. She's ignored me for so long. I bet she'll be happy to see me move out of her place next year."

"And where are you going to live next year?"

"Well, I'm guessing I'll get a job and rent a place."

"Places are expensive. You can't afford it with a minimum wage job."

"Then I'll live in my car. Whatever."

"See. You don't even have your future planned. You just want to get out of there. No, Rudy. We need to settle this right now. Let's go."

"Go where?"

"To visit your mother."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Am I even allowed to do this? Maybe not, but I can't stand by and let Rudy ruin both his and Nola's life. He's not going to let go of his fetish because he's still attached to Samantha, and his fascination with her stems from his mother's lack of love. If I can get to the root of the problem and have them reconcile, then he can finally let go of Samantha and finally start letting go of his fascination with bodily waste.

I finally arrive at his house as I pull into the driveway. We both step out and I get a better look. Man, what a mess. The front lawn is full of dead grass and garbage. The facade of the house is in shambles. There's a shopping cart on the roof of all things. I can see his environment had also encouraged his fascination.

We step inside and it was no different.  Complete and utter mess within a deteriorating home. "Mom," Rudy says and out comes a woman a few years older than me, and she's also a mess. Her hair is as wild as the dead grass, her clothes are dirty, and her face looks so stressed out.

"Who are you?" my mom ask.

"My name is Dr. Rarity. I'm the school psychiatrist."

"What has my son done?"

"Won't you sit down, ma'am?"

"What has my son done? Did he do something shameful in public? What did he do?"

I turn to Rudy, "Does she know?"

"Yeah," he answers, "she's referring to it."

I address his mom again, "I need to talk to you."

"There's nothing to talk about."

"There's so much to talk about, but I will keep it short. Your son tells me you haven't been showing him any affection."

"Well, he's a nasty boy."

"Ma'am, from where I'm standing, you're not one to talk."

"Don't blame me. His father left me. He was suppose to take care of me, like a husband should. He didn't obey his vows. Now look at the mess I'm in."

"I'm sorry to hear that, but you have a son that still loves you. Your son is still here, he could be helping you, but you are refusing him."

"But he's disgusting. He plays with his own urine and feces."

"Mom," Rudy speaks up, "I keep telling you, I don't. I never have and never will."

"Why do you speak to me like that? How dare you!"

I intervene and get between them, "What is your name?" I ask her.

"Nola."

Nola? Well damn. That's just making things worse.

"Mom, your name is Nola?" Rudy asks.

"You didn't know?" I ask in surprise.

"No. I've only called her mom."

I turn my attention to her again, "Okay, I can't call you that. Psychological reasons. Can I call you Mrs. Bashaface?"

"No. I'd rather be called by my maiden name, Whatsahalabulacomu."

The what now? "I'm going to refer to you as Rudy's Mother, okay? Anyways, I need you to do something for me. I need you to look at your son and tell him you love him."

"No. It's too late for that. I don't love him anymore. I ran out of love. He's better off with his new girlfriend. I know he's seeing a girl. I hope you have a better life than I have."

"Mom, I don't have a girlfriend."

"Yes you do, and I don't care who it is. Just go with her."

I interrupt, "I need you to tell your son that you love him."

"No. I won't. I can't. It's impossible now."

"Nothing's impossible. Just look at him in the eye and tell him you love him."

"I'm telling you-"

"No excuses. Tell him you love him."

"What makes you think that I do?"

"Because you did early on and I'm sure you still do. Rudy told me you had affection for him early on, and even today, he still wants that affection."

"What do you know? That was in the past. It doesn't matter."

"So are you telling me that you hate your son?"

"I didn't say that."

"Then which one is it. Do you love or hate your son?"

She's just standing in place. She's uncertain of herself. Looks like I dragged her into the corner. I better keep pushing.

"Rudy's Mother," I tell her, "answer right now, or I'm going to call child services."

"What? Why?"

"Look at this place! It's terrible. No child should live like this."

"But he's 17. They won't take him."

"They will and they may take you too. In fact, Rudy said someone reported him to an institution. Was it you? Because it wasn't me."

"No, I didn't do such a thing. I would never have them take him away."

"So you do love him."

"I didn't say that."

"So you hate him?"

"No. I didn't say that either."

"Then pick one! Which one is it?"

I'm starting to breathe heavily. This is way to intense. But I fear she may withdraw within herself and go into a mental breakdown. I got to be strong, but this woman is quite fragile.

Rudy passes by me and takes his mothers hand.

"Mom, I love you," he tells her. "I've always have. I've never stopped loving you." I can see tears coming out of his eyes. She just looks at him with a look of shock and perhaps fear. He gives her a hug, her face hasn't changed expression. Come on, Rudy's Mother, hug him back.

Hug him back, please.

...

...

...

...

...

And she does.

I don't think I've exhaled so much in my life.

1