Chapter 3: Confession
1.3k 2 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

One month ago...

Kazuya walked along the halls of the school and arrived at classroom 3-E or also known as the delinquents class.

He slid the door to the side and his fellow classmates stood up in attention and bowed their heads down.

“Welcome back, Danchou!”

“At ease” He closed the door behind him and walked towards his seat. “Keiji!”

A fat boy with slicked back hair approached him as he sat down.

“Yes, Danchou. I have placed your letter inside Kaichou's locker”

Kazuya had known Misaki for three years. His gang and the student council were always at each other's throats.

They were known to be the most infamous gang in Murasaki High. All of their juniors feared them and their fellow batch-mates avoided them like the plague.

It didn't bother them in the slightest as they liked having their own way around the school.

The only reason why Kazuya goes to school is for his sister, Maeda Kaede who is the first year representative in the student council and to see Fujibayashi Misaki.

Although, Kaede is popular with the boys and girls of her class.

Her potential suitors always backed out or suddenly lose interest in her as soon as they learn that Kazuya is her older brother.

But one man didn't back down, his name was Itou Toshiro, a shy and gentle boy from her class.

He joined Kazuya's gang as an errand boy at first in order to get close to her.

During the following days, Toshiro and Kaede's friendship begin to blossom as he was able get to know her better.

Her love for dating sims and her clumsy personality is what has drew him in to her in the first place.

He also adapted a new persona of being a “tough guy” and regularly took lessons in aggression within the gang.

Overtime, he changed from being a shy and gentle boy to being rough and aggressive that was feared by his classmates but all of it was just an act as he was still the same shy boy from the inside.

Impressed by Toshiro's actions, Kazuya decided to write a letter for Misaki as he wanted her to meet up with him at the back of the school. He has tasked Keiji to put the letter inside her locker

He has been in love with Misaki ever since he has laid his eyes on her and has sexual fantasies about her body as it had developed a rather good proportion.

With nothing else to lose, he decided to confess to her during lunch break.

Misaki arrived at the back of the school and saw Kazuya completely dressed in his school uniform and his hair was neatly combed to the side.

She raised an eyebrow as this was the first time that he looked decent as he was always looking like he wants to have a fight.

“Maeda-san” She approached him and crossed her arms as she stared at him intently with her purple eyes. “I have received your letter”

Kazuya swallowed his own saliva and bowed his head down.

“Kaichou, I like you! Please go out with me!”

“Hmm... Okay”

He had a surprised look on his face when he heard her answer.

“I will call you Kazu-kun from now on”

He raised his head to look at her, still astonished with what happened. “I'll call you Misaki-chan then”

She shook her head and raised her pointer finger in level with her face.

“You will call me Tsuma (My Wife)”

“Eh?” His face had a perplexed look upon hearing what she said.

“I believe that is an acceptable term of endearment” she spoke in a monotone voice.

Present day...

Misaki arrived in front of Club Succubi, she exhaled on her palm to smell her breath. No smell of the previous meal that she had.

She thoroughly brushed her teeth and rinsed it with  mouthwash before she left.

“Miss Misaki!” the female receptionist greeted her as she went inside. “Are you here for another round?”

“Yes” She replied with a monotone voice as she walked towards the room with that has the “Employees only” sign on the door.

The door swung open and a blonde girl greeted her as she came in and closed the door.

The blonde wore a black under-bust corset which left her breasts exposed and her nipples were erect, she also had matching elbow length gloves and leather thigh high boots to complete her outfit but she wore nothing to cover her genitalia.

“Miku” Misaki greeted her in return as she placed her bag down on the couch and started to undress.

“We have a lot of pigs to punish for today! I can't wait to hear their pathetic screams as they beg” Miku exclaimed while doing her makeup.

Misaki went to the hanging rack and took out a red leather corset and wrapped it around her chest, zipping it up. She then wore a red nylon g-string and a matching garter belt over it.

Next, she pulled on black sheer stockings and clasped it on the buckles of the garter belt to hold it in place. Lastly, she donned matching elbow length gloves and stiletto heels.

xx

Misaki had a blank expression on her face as she looked at Miku mercilessly strike the back of a hooded naked man that had his wrists shackled over his head.

“Say thank you, Mistress for beating me” Miku held the chin of the man in a tight grip. “Say it!”

“Enk you, Mishtres four beeshing me” the man mumbled his answer as she released her grip on him.

She gritted her teeth and kicked him in his balls in one swift action. The man yelped in pain as he writhe in his restraints.

Misaki, on the other hand ordered her slave to prostrate himself. She then sat on the slave's back and crossed her legs as she continued to observe Miku.

“You pathetic worm! What makes you think that you're worthy of licking my boots?”

“Please, Mistress Miku, let me lick your boots! I want nothing more in life than to serve you!”

“Hmph” Miku had a disgusted look on her face as she crossed her arms. “You really are a pathetic worm”

She released his wrists from the shackles and he quickly knelt down to lick her boots.

“Consider this a reward for being worthless” Miku chuckled and whacked his back with her crop. "Lick it properly"

She turned around to see Misaki carefully watching her from a distance.

“Like what you see, Misaki?”

“Yes, very”

“Watch this” Miku then planted an angry look on her face as she turned to look at her slave, kicking him on his face. “What sloppy handiwork but I'll give you something for your effort”

She told her slave to lie on his back on the ground and he complied immediately.

“I'll use my boot to give you a foot job” Miku stepped on his cock and used the soles of her boot to stroke it.

Within a few minutes. The slave unloaded his sperm and it landed on his chest.

“What's this? You came already?” Miku spit on his face. “I expected more from you but given that you're a pathetic pig. It's no surprise”

Misaki stood up and walked towards her. She saw the slave had a satisfied expression underneath his mask and seemed to be overjoyed when she spit on him.

“Very cruel, indeed”

“I had to show this slave that even though his effort was poor. He will be rewarded but he never fails to be a pathetic pig”

Miku flashed a mischievous smile as she told the slave to kneel down.

“Since, I'm feeling very generous for today. I'll have you jerk off to the both of us”

The slave had a bright smile on his face upon hearing that and immediately went to work.

She then turned to Misaki with the mischievous smile still on her face. “Want to do something fun?”

Both girls began to make out and their tongues were pressed together in a hot, open mouthed kiss.

The pace on his strokes went faster at the sight of two women kissing in front of him.

Miku broke the kiss and licked Misaki's neck with small, short strokes of her tongue. She then unzipped her corset and let it fall into the ground.

“Are you enjoying this slave?” She turned to look at him and flashed a wicked grin. “This could the two of us but you'll never reach this point”

Misaki moaned as Miku sucked on her breast while her hand fondled the other.

The slave was moaning in ecstacy and his stroke began to quicken once more at the sight of Misaki doing the same with Miku's breasts.

His member spew out its juices on to Miku's boot that made her angry.

“Who told you to shoot it at my boot, you worm!” She slapped his face, so hard that he fell on to the ground. “Clean it up!”

xx

Both girls came out of Club Succubi, dressed in their casual clothes. Miku had a cheerful smile on her face as she stretched her arms and turned to look at Misaki who was busy texting on her phone.

“I had a lot of fun during our session for today”

“I'll be heading home then.”

They bade their goodbyes to each other and went their own way.

15