Chapter 2.2: Club Succubi
527 0 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The following day

“Huh, you’re working at an S&M club?” Kazuya asked as he closed the book that he was reading. “How did that happen?”

“Miku suddenly called me the other day saying that she found a part-time job and I said that’s great then I hung up.” Misaki took out a popsicle from the refrigerator, closing it afterwards. She peeled the packaging open and tossed it away. “She kept on bugging me to come along and so I did.”

“Do you even have a passion for those kinds of things?” He rested his back against the couch and crossed his arms over his chest.

“I might have.” the silver haired girl sat on the couch beside her boyfriend and handed him his own portion. “Don’t you think that I look hot to you?”

Kazuya placed his chin between pointer finger and thumb, placing it in a cupping position and appeared to be in deep thought.

Working at an S&M Club huh?

He wondered what would his girlfriend look like while wearing a bondage outfit and an image of Misaki dressed in a what seemed to be in a red harness suit. The leather garment seemed to cover very little parts of her body but it highlighted her big breasts, making it look more firm and round. Her erect pink nipples stood in attention and her clean shaven genitalia appeared before him in a slightly pinkish manner.

He then imagined her with a look full of lust in her eyes and wielded a short riding crop, uttering the words.

“Darling~”

His imagination was broken when he received a light slap on the shoulder.

“What was that about?” The black haired boy asked as he peeled off the packaging of his popsicle stick.

“You were thinking of something lewd right?”

“I am not.” He replied. “You’re only imagining things.”

Misaki shook her head and continued to eat her dessert.

Kazuya, on the other hand cant focus on eating his own popsicle due to the way that his girlfriend ate.

He observed her slowly lick the top part in circular manner and her tongue slowly went down. She then proceeded to insert it inside her mouth and like a piston, the dessert went up and down.

Whoa, that’s hot.

Kazuya took a bite of his own dessert and heard his girlfriend, softly moan a little.

She’s enjoying this too much.

Misaki once again took out the popsicle from her mouth and stuck out her tongue, letting the dessert brush over it from left to right.

Her purple eyes then gazed at her boyfriend who was visibly enjoying what she’s doing and giggled.

“Do you like what you see, Kazu-kun?”

“Uh, I-uh, uhm.” He couldn’t find the right words to say as she caught him watching her. 

She didn’t want to do it at first but since he doesn’t want to admit that he was obviously fantasizing her in the outfits that she wore in club succubi. She thought of way to tease him a little bit.

“If you want.” Misaki took a bite of her melting frozen treat. “We could go the club right now.”

“Really?”

“Of course. I’ll ask around for permission.”

_

The couple arrived in front of club succubi and went inside.

Kazuya didn’t expect that the whole building was this large inside as he saw that outside is kind of small.

Multiple posters of women scantily dressed in uniforms and their outfits were revealing what they wore underneath. There was also a long rectangular chair on the side and beside it was a water cooler with a few disposable cups at the top.

“Welcome, Misaki.” The female receptionist greeted the approaching silver haired girl and turned her gaze onto the tall black haired boy beside her. “And you are?”

“Kazuya Maeda.” He answered with a polite tone on his voice. He noticed that the receptionist was dressed in a black business suit but the outfit accentuated her breasts and behind.

The black haired boy nodded to himself as she was more shapely than his girlfriend.

Sensing her boyfriend’s perverted thoughts, Misaki cleared her throat and this caught the attention of Kazuya who looked at her sheepishly.

After receiving permission from the manager of the club. The silver haired girl gave her boyfriend a tour of the place.

He was amazed upon hearing that the interiors of the play room were sound-proofed and whatever happened inside wasn’t heard from outside.

He also nodded to what his girlfriend said that everything used in the session is thoroughly cleaned afterwards.

Kazuya thought that having sterile equipment is a good thing to have.

They arrived at one of the playrooms and Misaki explained that the green light on top of the door indicated that it was being used for a session.

However, when Kazuya asked to see if they could see it up close.

Misaki scolded her boyfriend as it would put her employment at risk and she might be terminated on the spot as well.

The tour ended after they explored every single vacant room inside and decided to leave the premises.

The couple held hands as they walked along the concrete pathway.

“I didn’t expect your workplace to be so professional and clean, Tsuma.” Kazuya commented.

“What did you expect it to be?” Misaki asked, unsure of what her boyfriend was thinking.

“I expected it to be so dark with sadistic women laughing at men who are crying in pain.”

“You read too much of your novels, Kazu-kun.” Misaki shook her head. However, his guess wasn’t that much off from what happened when she and Miku used a playroom for a session with a middle aged client.

8